Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pindude80
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindude80.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I am thinking about trading my Mustang Pro for a Kiss Pro if I can find someone who is interested in a trade or if I can't find a trade maybe selling Mustang and buying a Kiss. I would like a Kiss because I have a GNR and MET and it would fit nicely plus I really like the look, artwork and music, but what I'm unsure of is the code. I just ran across this thread and it doesn't sound too promising https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-code-someone-convince-me-its-good

I'm just a little concerned that the code might be "abandoned" and the game will never get better or if they do release a new code it won't really add much. I have read there are playfield inserts that aren't even incorporated into the game.

As much as I want a Kiss do you think it's the right thing to do? I'm thinking maybe chill out to see if new code ever comes out, but seems people have been waiting on a new/better code update for sometime now. Would I be better off getting something like TWD that has solid code?

What do you guys think?

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

If you can trade a Mustang for a Kiss, I would do it. But I think you will need to add money to the trade. As far as the code is concerned, I would not worry about it. Stern has made a commitment to having games with complete codes. And they seem to be living up to their word. they have put out a lotto code updates over the last year. I can't see Stern not having a completed code for Kiss. And when the code is complete,the resale value is going to go up. Look what happened to TWD. No one wanted that pin after it was released. And with a nice code update, it's now in demand. I think you all see the same thing happen with Kiss

Good points! I was also thinking I would have to add some cash to the deal, but maybe I can find someone who is discouraged with theirs since the code is currently incomplete

People keep referencing WWF, Avengers, etc on slow or no updates while Stern seems to be more focused on GOT right now. I am hopeful also that they don't just give up on it, but it has been a while since a meaningful update and some posted how Lonnie's games get little to no update compared to say Lyman's games, which TWD is and why it's great.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Mustang has good code. Keep it!

I played a few games last night and had a good time. Due to the lack of coding on Kiss I have 86'd currently trading Mustang for Kiss. I may trade it for another title, but trust me, I won't be heart broken to keep it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindude80.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-mustang-pro-for-kiss-pro?tu=pindude80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.