• Latest reply 8 years ago by chrisjens2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - wanted

Trade Harley Davidson for Pinball

Added: 2015-12-30 21:34:12 UTC

#3 8 years ago

Not to smart about Harley Davidson are you Johnny boy. Best laugh I've had all year. But I'll let you do your research and then you can apologize and we can be friends again. Assembled by a team of two men,no robots, not massed produced. 640 made. Thanks for your interest.

#7 8 years ago

John my friend. Did your parents hate you? Why do you troll the boards looking to create shit? Nitpicking like a little girl. Your probably one of those aggravating spelling police too. When you call a man a liar and your proved wrong you should apologize. That's what good men do. As far as color goes I have the original arresting red tins that came on the bike if someone wanted them so once again you stuck your foot in your big mouth. If your ever in the Phoenix area look me up and we can hammer this out face to face. I'd be happy to meet you anywhere. I'm real easy to find. 81

Quoted from cosmokramer:

why don't you take the offer of 10,500 cash then buy a pin?

Good question, here's why... I thought I would make a really nice scoot available to another lover of the game of pinball who might not have the cash readily available but wanted a nice bike. But I can see it definitely was my mistake and wasn't worth the trouble. Trolls like Johnny boy always have a way of finding something bad in something good. I wanted to be a positive member of the forum and help where I could but I think I'll pass on these forums. Thanks to all who have been kind. Good luck and Happy New Year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-harley-davidson-for-pinball?tu=fxr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.