• Latest reply 5 years ago by chrisjens2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 5 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad is in 'expired' status. Only you can see it.
Please end your ad to remove it from our marketplace.

wanted

Trade Harley Davidson for Pinball

Added: December 30th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Item description

Thought I'd throw this out there in case some Pinsiders are in the market for a seriously nice Harley Davidson FXR II. 640 made, all made totally by hand, the very first HD Custom Vehicle Operations bike ever made. Known to be the best handling bikes ever made by HD. Do your research. Bikes listed on Craigslist for 12K firm and to be honest the two best offers I received have been for 10.5 which I declined for now, as its not a fire sale nor am I desperate for funds. But I am a reasonable person so all I ask is a reasonable offer for a nice pinball machine, maybe two or maybe something new in box from years ago or new in box from today. Here's the link

phoenix.craigslist.org link [phone number removed] html

What do you have to trade ? Maybe we can work out a deal we can both be happy with. As you see I have enough Harley's, to many in fact, but would love to add some more nice pins back in the collection. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask me any questions.

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Gold Canyon, AZ, US

Seller insights

These are FXR's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to FXR's stats page

#2 5 years ago

"all totally made by hand". Thanks buddy. Best laugh of the week to hear that a mass produced assembly line motorcycle is hand made. Not sure total fabrication is a good sales technique.

#3 5 years ago

Not to smart about Harley Davidson are you Johnny boy. Best laugh I've had all year. But I'll let you do your research and then you can apologize and we can be friends again. Assembled by a team of two men,no robots, not massed produced. 640 made. Thanks for your interest.

#4 5 years ago

Bad ass hog! Bump to the top someone will pull the trigger.
Harley D.

#5 5 years ago

The FXR2 was ASSEMBLED by up to 6 teams of 2 workers. If this constitues "All hand made", so be it.

Interesting that the 99 FXR2 only came in the colors of Arresting Red or Stone Cold Blue.....yet your motorcycle is black. I'm sure collectors overlook these minor details.

#6 5 years ago

why don't you take the offer of 10,500 cash then buy a pin?

#7 5 years ago

John my friend. Did your parents hate you? Why do you troll the boards looking to create shit? Nitpicking like a little girl. Your probably one of those aggravating spelling police too. When you call a man a liar and your proved wrong you should apologize. That's what good men do. As far as color goes I have the original arresting red tins that came on the bike if someone wanted them so once again you stuck your foot in your big mouth. If your ever in the Phoenix area look me up and we can hammer this out face to face. I'd be happy to meet you anywhere. I'm real easy to find. 81

Quoted from cosmokramer:

why don't you take the offer of 10,500 cash then buy a pin?

Good question, here's why... I thought I would make a really nice scoot available to another lover of the game of pinball who might not have the cash readily available but wanted a nice bike. But I can see it definitely was my mistake and wasn't worth the trouble. Trolls like Johnny boy always have a way of finding something bad in something good. I wanted to be a positive member of the forum and help where I could but I think I'll pass on these forums. Thanks to all who have been kind. Good luck and Happy New Year.

#8 5 years ago

Any pin would be better than an overweight, overrated,and underpowered HD POS.....................NIB or 2 machines??????? not worthy...........

#9 5 years ago

What is wrong with you people the Op put out a legit offer for someone who wanted a bad ass hog. Personally if i was in the market i would have jumped all over this deal.

#10 5 years ago

As a fellow rider, nice looking bike!

#11 5 years ago

I didn't get bashed, but a few years ago I tried setting up a similar trade for my V-rod. Lots of tire kickers and one "deal" that was lost to the "wife won't let me" excuse. I ended up just selling, but I got killed on that sale best of luck, and nice bike!

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

Any pin would be better than an overweight, overrated,and underpowered HD POS.....................NIB or 2 machines??????? not worthy...........

This is a douche comment. FXR, don't allow the trolls to dissuade you from posting. Jerks are everywhere and just click the ignore button. You posted a good offer and one I would personally consider if I were looking for a FXR. This guy probably was picked on when he was riding his moped and now has computer courage.

image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside