• Latest reply 6 years ago by Tlamb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC06857 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

Ok, so I have been playing with the idea of trading my Funhouse and HSA restored PF, and/or my very nice Diamondplate WW.

The Funhouse is in good condition, great candidate for a restore, comes with a very nice HSA restored original PF (NOT installed). The one flaw on the playfield is that that is a slight crack in the clearcoat near the bottom of the shooter lane, thought it shouldn't be noticeable once the apron is installed. Only issue I can think of with the machine is their is one segment out on the lower display, I haven't looked much into fixing it, but shouldnt be a difficult fix, also main ramp is cracked at front edge, doesn't effect game-play, like I said good candidate for restore.

The Whirlwind is gorgeous with full non-ghosting LEDs, original cabinet art is nice with very few scuffs, and a gorgeous diamondplate playfield. Sadly there is one small issue on the playfield, someone used a non-stand screw that popped through, it is near the cellar door kick out and really isn't noticeable unless pointed out. Has pin-LED display. Seriously one of the nicest original WW I have seen, others can confirm.

They are both really great games but with limited space I was thinking of doing 2 for 1, or perhaps just trade one, basically seeing what my options are. I am not looking to sell, I have already been asked to sell my WW multiple times, I would have no trouble selling either. I am interested in TAF, X-Men (LE - Wolverine), SM (VE would be nice) to name a few. I updated my wishlist with titles I would be interested in.

Not 100% I want to get rid of both but these are the two titles I would put up, want to see what trade options are out there. Obviously with trade looking for something local. I added pictures, just took some quick while on my lunch break. I can take more as needed. I always try to highlight the flaws since most games have some, and let the buyer decide what matters to them, but they are both really great games.

WHIRLWIND: http://s810.photobucket.com/user/tlamb04/library/Whirlwind%20-%20DP

FUNHOUSE: http://s810.photobucket.com/user/tlamb04/library/Funhouse

Well, happy Friday all!

Todd

DSC06857 (resized).JPGDSC06857 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

What is the trade value on WW?

#3 6 years ago

Lots of offers, I have gotten back to everyone I think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-funhouse-whsa-pf-not-installed-andor-diamondplate-ww and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.