(Topic ID: 89599)

Trade Feeler - Roadshow for WPT (Chicagoland Area)

By dj_xwing

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Gotpins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dj_xwing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just recently picked up a very nice RS at MGC...thoroughly enjoying it but I got a chance to play a WPT at the show & I would prefer that title.

I will include pics here shortly but thought I would throw this feeler out first to see if there's anyone in the area that would have interest.

Let me know....thanks!

#3 9 years ago

Have 1 potential trade in the works...was able to take some pics now...check them out in the link below:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99753410@N05/sets/72157644474306732/

Looked over the machine in detail...couple things to note:

-Blast zone insert is starting to life but no insert wear - otherwise playfield is in very nice condition
-Lower left flipper assembly has wrong bracket which is why the coil is backwards...$1.50 part from Pinball Life...just haven't replaced yet...flipper still works as it should
-Backglass lock is a little touchy...needs to be replaced...$8 part from Pinball Life
-Translite has a tear that was covered w/ black tape so it looks like a bush...close up pics in the link so you can check it out
-DMD was taken from an Addams Family machine...Addams Family logo burned in...DMD works fine & you don't notice during play...but can see the burn-in when off
-Cabinet has nicks & scratches which have been touched up...very minor fade of orange on left side...overall in nice shape

Other than that, rubbers are still in good shape...just replaced the sling & flipper rubbers...replaced the coil sleeves on all 4 flippers & replaced the stops on the lower flippers...LEDs throughout except for the 2 spots, flashers & behind the backlgass...all works great mechanically including the heads...very nice example

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dj_xwing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-feeler-roadshow-for-wpt-chicagoland-area?tu=dj_xwing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.