(Topic ID: 98919)

Trade Feeler: Black Rose & Cyclone for TOM, CFTBL, WOZ, AC/DC or?

By Bohdi

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Bohdi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking at possibly moving both Black Rose and Cyclone for either a TOM or CFTBL pretty much straight up or both my pins plus cash for a WOZ, AC/DC premium or possibly a nice TAF. Or, what do you want to trade? Just looking to upgrade. Black Rose is very nice and Cyclone is a very nice "players" game. Pics and details upon request. Location Twin Cities

#2 9 years ago

you are probably still going to have to add some cash with the BR and Cyclone to trade for TOM or CFTBL unless
they your machines are collector quality or you get beater CFTBL/TOM machines...

#3 9 years ago

I agree about ToM. A players ToM is still a good $4k+. A players CFTBL can still be found for around ~$3500, though those are getting harder to find. BR + Cyclone + a little $ will be far more desirable trade.

#4 9 years ago

Well, that's why it's called a "trade feeler."

I could put out a feeler for a Big Guns and Robo War for a nice MM or AFM...if my inbox was flooded with offers, great! If not...well, I just felt out that never in a million years am I gonna be able to bundle two plentiful C/D-list games in average shape for a nice A-lister.

But it never hurts to feel! As much as I'm sure he appreciates everyone's advice, let us just let the trade feeler run its course and do its good work.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well, that's why it's called a "trade feeler."
I could put out a feeler for a Big Guns and Robo War for a nice MM or AFM...if my inbox was flooded with offers, great! If not...well, I just felt out that never in a million years am I gonna be able to bundle two plentiful C/D-list games in average shape for a nice A-lister.
But it never hurts to feel!

Exactly.

People do interesting trades all the time.

#6 9 years ago

I'm not denouncing the trade offer- I own both ToM and CFTBL so I felt I should throw in my thoughts about the offer. Honestly, it's actually pretty desirable proposal to me... except for the shipping.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

you are probably still going to have to add some cash with the BR and Cyclone to trade for TOM or CFTBL unless
they your machines are collector quality or you get beater CFTBL/TOM machines...

I'm just figuring what I have into my BR and Cyclone $$ wise. Suppose a little cash pending condition is a bit more appropriate.. Really can also depend on, just how much certain people want certain titles. It's a longshot either way trying to find someone who wants my 2 and has something I want.

#8 9 years ago

I got rid of Black Rose and don't miss it a bit. Br and Cyclone for TOM?? Done.

#9 9 years ago

Weekend's over bump.

#10 9 years ago

I own a CFTBL that I recently put a lot of work into after 13 years of use.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-attempt-at-a-restore-cftbl

If your BR and Cyclone are in good condition, I see it as a fair trade. But that's just due to my personal preferences, and not market factors. Cyclone was the pin I played the most when I was a kid so it has even greater sentimental value than my CFTBL, which is the only pin I have ever owned.

The problem is that I just don't have enough room for 2 pins...and my career requires me to move around frequently, so I'm just limited to one pin. For now.

But yeah, I could see myself making such a trade.

#11 9 years ago

Last Call Bump............................Was a longshot but..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 1,159.00
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.95
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-feeler-black-rose-cyclone-for-tom-cftbl-woz-acdc-or and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.