(Topic ID: 218798)

Trade advice...

By dtown

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I've been in this hobby for 10+ years but have never bought NIB. I'm looking at selling my three games for a new Metallica LED pro. Does anyone know of a Stern distributor in the southeast PA area that would be interested in something like that? My pins are on the second floor of my house and carting them down for me requires disassembly to move them piece by piece to my garage. I can do it but it's a pain. And I'm not spending the $ on a high end hand truck. Just looking for some advice if anyone knows of a distributor who'd handle all that for me without damage to the house walls. PM me with opinions if you want to remain private.

I can send pics but here are my game play videos of the three pins.

WIlliams Getaway

Bally Centaur

Gottlieb Top Card (Since the video I've replaced the flipper coil stops so they no longer exhibit as much of a rumble and also the outhole kicker arm was replaced so the ball always feeds on the first fire)

#2 5 years ago

you will get more money if you sell them privately
a distributor will lowball you

#3 5 years ago

I agree, sell them yourself to private parties. TNT Amusements is located in South Hampton PA near Philadelphia. But you probably won't get what you want from them.

#4 5 years ago

I would sell them one by one and then buy a MET new in box. You can sell them for more than the price of MET as long as condition is avg for your games. Getaway and Centaur are very desirable. Make sure buyers can help you get them down the stairs.

New is like $5400 for MET but maybe you could get one for a little lower since there was a recent price increase. You may have to call around though to find one in dealer stock.

Good luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 195.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-advice-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.