Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Would you make this trade? I really like ACDC, the flow and speed is just sick but I like Metallica's music better. At this point I feel the code on MET is not quite there but hopefully future updates will make this pin better than ACDC. What's your opinion.

#2 10 years ago

do what makes you happy. You can always buy ACDC back if you miss it. Sometimes we all worry too much about a couple benjamins....

#3 10 years ago

I wouldn't. Met Pro is awesome, but the code right now makes it too much of a crap shoot to take the chance, especially if you like ACDC.

#4 10 years ago

Yes, I would.

I own both Metallica and AC/DC premium. AC/DC rules are almost finished and Metallica rules need a lot of polishing but this will be done soner or later.
I do like the Metallica music more than AC/DC music and for that reason I should go for Metallica if I should make a choice between both of them.

#5 10 years ago

Met pro is better than acdc bro
But acdc premium is far better than both IMHO

#6 10 years ago

I would do the trade. I have both games and if I could only have one, I'd be happy with Met Pro. As mentioned, there are enough AC/DC's out there that you could always trade or buy one back if you missed it in the future. MET is a great game though IMO.

#7 10 years ago

I would do it. I had both and sold ACDC still have Met and it's only going to get better as code improves.

#8 10 years ago

The only thing that holds me back is some of the lame selection of songs they picked and where they are used. For example, Sparky multiball should be playing Ride the Lightning instead of Creeping Death. ...And Justice For All should have been incorporated with the scale tipping dot matrix. Fade to Black is just too slow for this machine. Do you think they would ever change the song list?

#9 10 years ago

in a second, pro for pro. l had an ACDC premium-great game, but l would rather have a Metallica pro, and do.
There is no ''crap shoot chance'' with the code. lt's going to get right. Metallica pro is awesome pinball.

Fade to black is my favorite song to play to, especially lf l can get near the end of that song

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

The only thing that holds me back is some of the lame selection of songs they picked and where they are used. For example, Sparky multiball should be playing Ride the Lightning instead of Creeping Death. ...And Justice For All should have been incorporated with the scale tipping dot matrix. Fade to Black is just too slow for this machine. Do you think they would ever change the song list?

Why not change them yourself?

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

#11 10 years ago

I would... but I would wait until the next metallica code release.
And I would start saving money to buy an ACDC back later! (Pro or Premium, if possible)

Says the guy who could not afford any of those...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 29.95
$ 149.00
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-acdc-pro-for-metallica-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.