Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Well I love my game but I have ADD and Ive been thinking about maybe trading for a different game +- cash.

The game is super nice but was on route for about a year almost perfect cab has a few dings I would rate it an 8 out of 10. Plays 100% and is fully dialed in. Pics will be posted after work

Has:

LEDS
Shaker Motor
Polk Sub
Premium Train
Upgraded Lightling bolts and Drum set
Leg Protectors
Juke Protector
Mylar is the shooter lane
Hemi Bell mod

Would trade for

Metallica
TFTC
Tron
The getaway
Judge Dredd
Jurassic park

Pretty much open to any fair offers

http://s11.photobucket.com/user/deadpool2099/slideshow/ACDC%20pro

http://s11.photobucket.com/user/deadpool2099/library/ACDC%20pro

#2 10 years ago

Even when you have a great game (and only 1 in the collection) sometimes it does get old playing it over and over again. Sound's like you've gotten your fill....like your idea of trading and giving a another pin some play. Could always find a friend that has an AC/DC and play at their place

Good luck

#3 10 years ago

I'm in the same boat - limited space, and I've done a few cool trades. Gotta play em all while you can.

Having said that, I am in love with my ACDC Pro. I'm not sure it will ever leave (of course I said that about my pimpalicious Tron). Good luck to you!

#4 10 years ago

Nite Bump.

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

Post some pics today

#6 10 years ago

Is Mortimers a bar?

#8 10 years ago

Fair trade for a STTNG straight up?

#9 10 years ago

I think no on value - also reliability on STTNG is a issue I have heard more then once so I would try for Metallica or Tron. Also have you played STTNG? slow game compared to insane fast...

#10 10 years ago

No way not a straight up trade. Maybe sttng and 1200 for acdc,,condition is everything and make sure you put sttng in test mode first and check all the optos to make sure they work.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

No way not a straight up trade. Maybe sttng and 1200 for acdc,,condition is everything and make sure you put sttng in test mode first and check all the optos to make sure they work.

^ Agreed. I think Brett is right on.

Good luck!

#12 10 years ago

Thanks for the advice I thought they were about the same price.

#13 10 years ago

#14 10 years ago

One more bump and then I may just keep it

#15 10 years ago

Deal in the works nothing final yet though

#16 10 years ago

I'm almost ready to make a deal I just want a few opinions.

Very nice TFTC Plus 1000 and the other guy will drop off and pick up looks to be right around a 18 hour drive.

#17 10 years ago

^^ Not enough $$. I own TFTC, I own ACDC, both awesome games. But the trade isn't right, even with the drive. Just my opinion.

#18 10 years ago

I own a very nice tftc and I don't know if I would make that trade for AC/DC especially figuring the drive holy smokes. Both are good games tough call.

#19 10 years ago

It is what it is worth to YOU... if you like the trade go for it.

#20 10 years ago

I emailed you again today after seeing your pictures. If you have a deal a simple response stating that would be nice.

#21 10 years ago

I responded that I'm still interested. Distance killed the deal for a TFTC.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

I responded that I'm still interested. Distance killed the deal for a TFTC.

I just checked my email again and last I heard from you was the evening of the 19th. I will email you my phone number again.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

Is Mortimers a bar?

Mortimer's is a bar in Uptown (North Minneapolis, MN). They have a good number of new sterns, a WOZ, MM, AFM, and other titles coming and going. I believe they have your typical Bar Food choices, apps and burgers maybe? It's a good place with monthly tournaments and an OP that takes REALLY good care of the machines there.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-acdc-pro-for-metallica-maybe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.