You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_7140 (resized).JPG
algerhiss (resized).jpg
titz (resized).jpg
c10 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 1 year ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad is in 'expired' status. Only you can see it.
Please end your ad to remove it from our marketplace.

wanted

Trade '57 Chevy for Big Bang Bar

Added: September 22nd, 2020

Price

Wanted

Item description

Trade 1957 Chevrolet for BBB.
Car was the star of the award-winning full length feature film "The Watchman's Canoe" (2017)
Built in Oakland. No rust ever. Unrestored original. Modern brakes and ignition.

Item photos

c10 (resized).jpg
titz (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Lakeport, CA, US

Seller insights

These are CrazyFliprFingrs's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to CrazyFliprFingrs's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Following out of interest. What does a 57 Chevy sell for in that shape these days? Never heard of the movie but thats cool nonetheless.

#3 1 year ago

That's worth it...

#4 1 year ago

I love these interesting trades.

#5 1 year ago

I have two BBBs. Need more pics!

#6 1 year ago

Sounds like a great car!!!

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

In Hong Kong, license plates with the number 8 are considered especially lucky.

The California license plates that this car wears - 8DAX888 (photo altered, I had this picture on Facebook and changed it for privacy reasons)
algerhiss (resized).jpg

#8 1 year ago
DSC_7140 (resized).JPG
#9 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I would like to have a NIB BBB ...what an unboxing that would be !

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyFliprFingrs:

In Hong Kong, license plates with the number 8 are considered especially lucky.
The California license plates that this car wears - 8DAX888 (photo altered, I had this picture on Facebook and changed it for privacy reasons)
[quoted image]

Good one! Actually, I always wanted a big 50's Chrysler or Cadillac beast to restore and cruise in. I had the skill set, but needed space and time. The reason I got into jukebox and pinball collecting and repair was primarily for space and cleanliness issues. My wife always hounding on me for coming in the house all greasy and dirty after a day working on the car! A pin or juke still fulfils my mechanical and electronic needs, but uses much less space and is a bit cleaner. Funny I say that about the space; because I now have 25 jukeboxes and am closing in on 70 pinball machines!

Good luck finding a BBB. I do have two, one is bone stock (XXP12) and the other is being pimped out (#50). I'm not sure which I'll keep.

#11 1 year ago

My girlfriend loves this car, she is frowning on the idea of trading it for a pinball machine, I am just somewhat obsessed with BBB.
I am sure you love to play it. I'm curious if there is one in your collection that you like better !

#12 1 year ago

Cool car, has an extra set of doors though. Love the color.

#13 1 year ago

The extra doors are like a spare tire, take up space but perfect when ya need it lol! From the pics looks like a great survivor. Most people forget the age these rides are since we used to see them everyday on every street corner. Price has gone up as much a pin’s lmao

1 month later
#14 1 year ago

Does it run strong?

#15 1 year ago

What is that next to it in the pictures? The white car body with blue? maybe black stripe? looks a little tall to be a GT40? some sort of custom mustange??

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside