Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

723C4500-F288-45BB-8BAC-948832CB6C72.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Is there a way to create a function to track the number of unique titles I have personally played? Much like a collection or wishlist you could search and click on a machine that you have played. I.E. Scared Stiff, Gold Ball, Captain Fantastic. Maybe within that it could rate the machine for how you liked it.

I'm not looking for this to be a feature shared with others. I just want to have a place that I can search and see what machines out of the 1000's of unique titles produced I have played.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

I've been tracking all the pins I've played by submitting a high score for each machine.

I guess that is one way to do it. At this point I guess I could just put in fake scores. How are the cataloged? Date of manufacture, alphabetically?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

I use Pindigo on my phone. Play a game, take a photo of the high score. I can later check the list of games that I've played. If you want, when you are done, you can put a comment next to your score. When you pull up the game list, it shows them alphabetically.

Interesting. When do this well it give you a total number of machines played? I think that is what I’m most interest in is the total number of unique machineS I’ve played.

#7 4 years ago

Nice. Thanks for the info. I will have to give that one a look.

It would be nice if there was something here as well. It just seems like an easy feature to ask ESP for those of us that live here.

#9 4 years ago

I like the location tracking as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tracking-unique-machines-played?tu=ChrisS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.