• 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Phat_Jay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_2263 (resized).JPG
20130629_204936 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I bought an original Konami Track and Field arcade machine. The cabinet is pretty rough but all of the parts are complete and the game plays. What is the current value for this title? Would it be worth restoring? Are the parts worth more than the whole? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I know a lot about pinball machines but very little about arcade games. TIA!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Was one of my favorite games as a kid, I have seen them priced higher than a ms pacman but I doubt you will be able to retire with the money if you sell it.

Not looking to "Retire" by selling it, but just wanted to know an approximate value so that I can decide wether or not to spend the time and money to restore it or just try to sell the parts and recoup the money that I have in it? I got it pretty cheap so I should be able to at least break even or make a buck or two. I'm certainly not going to hit a home run.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Is it the version with the buttons or the trackball? I think most collectors prefer the buttons.

Sadly, it's the trackball version.

#16 5 years ago

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think that I'll change the track balls back to buttons and repair the cabinet. Should look great when I'm finished.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/track-amp-field?tu=BigB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.