Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 202 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c6da62004bc9a40b3425c329796495e917ea9507.jpeg_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinworthy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#860 8 years ago

My first time at TPF was great, congratulations and appreciation to those who put in the time and effort to make it a 1st class event

I had a great conversation with Robin about the site and look forward to the planned changes and efforts to keep this a great place for pinball lovers.

Reading the comments about the number of machines down at any one time. To me there were moments it "felt" like 50% because it always seemed to be something I wanted to play but realistically it was probably around 10-15% (numbers that seem to be reflected in the message regarding the record attempt). I will say the number of down machines was more than offset by quality of the machines that were working

It can't be easy to keep that many going, especially when the condition at the start may not have been 100%. A few specific pins didn't seem to hold up well and were up and down. One I would have purchased at the start was out of contention at the end because it was having so many issues (considering the HUO claim). But overall I was pleased with the quantity and quality.

#951 8 years ago
    Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Did anyone ever see Kaneda at TPF? Heard he was suppose to be there, but never saw him personally...just curious after seeing his Kaneda Podcast flyer in the TPF welcome package. Say what you will about the guy, but if he hadn't constantly stirred it up on Pinside, no one would even know who he was, let alone consider listening to his podcast. We can't help ourselves...it's like slowing down to look at a car wreck. Maybe there is a method to his madness...

Yep, saw him a couple times. He won a t-shirt at the Multimorphic seminar.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinworthy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-texas-pin-fest-2016?tu=pinworthy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.