Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 202 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c6da62004bc9a40b3425c329796495e917ea9507.jpeg_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metahugh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#157 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pablomck:

Guys/ gals I'll check on Monday about getting rooms added in our block at Hilton garden inn. There are rooms at aloft, home wood suites and home 2. There's not a real issue yet. But I'm expecting one shortly . There is a NCAA girls big 12 gymnastics competition in Frisco the same weekend just next door

Aloft is a great place to stay and very well within walking distance.

1 month later
    #312 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

GDIT... What the f*xk does Temple have against TPF? Last year; they collapsed a bridge on some poor guy... This year. WTF.

I'm hoping it's not that bad for my Friday morning trip. *crossing fingers*

#524 8 years ago

I got here and setup the volley. Mostly working, the ball count lights aren't advancing and sometimes the ball kicks out weakly. Breaking out the schematics and working on her now

#599 8 years ago

I listened the the Heighway Pinball presentation. Alien pinball looks really fast! He showed this Alien head which will be on the playfield! It will grab the ball!image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#611 8 years ago
    Quoted from ezeltmann:

^ is that to scale? Like the actual head ?

Yeah he said it is! It is a very large model, the detailing looks excellent.

#612 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

I thought the next PPS title was going to be revealed at TPS ?

I think PPS said they may not be far enough along with the mechanicals to announce it at TPF.

#669 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Getting a lot of EM love...

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

It helps when you have nice games to play! I love your prototype Freedom, that lower pop between the flippers is awesome. Maybe that is where Pinball Magic got its single pop idea from?

Awesome selection of EM titles at TPF this year.

#796 8 years ago

As with any show the games quality can vary. These are mostly older games that require a lot of detail work to keep functioning and playing perfectly. I think the machines that are completely down is a small percentage of the overall game population.

My Volley was pretty solid the entire show except for one game stopping failure which necessitated a trip to lowes to get a tiny E clip. I only had a single game to worry about, I can't imagine keeping up with multiples; especially if you are exhibiting by yourself like me.

Kudos to anyone that brings games to shows, I now understand what you go through! It was such a rewarding experience to see people play my game that I put so many hours into. It made the trip and experience 100% worthwhile.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metahugh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-texas-pin-fest-2016?tu=metahugh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.