Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 202 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c6da62004bc9a40b3425c329796495e917ea9507.jpeg_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jared.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

This has got to be some sort of record for how quickly it is filling up already...

5 months later
    #69 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Wife and I bought tickets for TPF. We are excited to finally check this one out and hope TX welcomes a few WI folks .
    We are not sure on if we are flying or driving at this point (flights for some reason are super expensive that week... maybe Spring Break?). If anyone wants to pre-arrange pintransport from Madison-Dallas with any stop enroute then please hit me up soon. It would surely sway us to drive if we had a game that needed to be brought in or back.
    If directly on route with easy pickup then a flat $200 seems like a good price?
    Along this thought... Is there anyway to find out what is for sale at TX in advance? If I am driving down then I might as well bring something back
    I could fit 3 pins total for transporting if needed (would have to take minivan instead of jeep but that is doable.)

Welcome! You won't regret your decision.

Typically there is a "what is going to be for sale at TPF" kinda thread, but I've found 50% of the machines for sale do not pop up until the day of...

TPF is a buyers dream, all the games are priced pretty fairly, you can negotiate, and you can also play any pin extensively before you decide to purchase it. I buy a new machine each year. Typically sell one too. Very fun aspect of the show.

#71 8 years ago

This year I am after:

Flintstones
    Shadow
    Fish Tales
    Who Dunnit
    Indy 500
    Black Knight 2000
    Hurricane
    Apollo 13

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

This just in:
    I may be crapping on Texas in March. Waiting to hear from some people to see if they're going. It'd be great to punk Jared again and meet Labnip, as well as my other Texan brethren and the people I missed by skipping Expo.
    This announcement should free up some hotel rooms.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You wont get me again. You can try though, I wont be caught with my pants down on my home turf.

#82 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I may have to come out again to see all the drunk people lol

Please do! Lots of things to discuss!!!

4 months later
    #436 8 years ago

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. I am checking into the hotel early tomorrow afternoon. I am always easy to find. TPF, my favorite pinball event of the year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jared.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-texas-pin-fest-2016?tu=jared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.