Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 202 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c6da62004bc9a40b3425c329796495e917ea9507.jpeg_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#244 8 years ago

Only one? I thought it was mentioned that they were picking up 2.

#352 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Future food source

Dat breakfast buffet tho.

#370 8 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Dang I saw that pic with 2 Cactus Canyon's being set up and thought I had missed an announcement from PPS.

One running CCC, one au naturale -- it is the theme of the show this year, ya know.

#371 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Maybe you did... Maybe you didn't...

Doug already mentioned in an email to distros that they're not showing off game 2 at TPF.

#375 8 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

epthegeek - Are you going to TPF?

yeah, but I won't be there until late friday.

Quoted from kingfishtr:

What is Zombie Pinball Madness?

Probably a virtua-pin

#473 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Why do you activate and deactivate your account at will? Pretty hard to take you serious anymore.

Circumstantial evidence makes it seem like he's not working with Stern anymore - if that's true, he's safe/clear to yap on pinside again.

#481 8 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I'm looking forward to this thread lighting up like a Christmas tree later today. I am living thru all you pinsiders who are at TPF this weekend! Looking for more feedback on GB & TBL and pics of anything and everything.
    Thanks guys!

Whenever I'm not at a show, I think "Man, why don't people post more pictures/reactions/info/stories/etc" -- then, if I go to a show, after it's over I think "Crap, I completely forgot to post pictures/reactions/info/stories/etc". It's so easy to just get wrapped up in being at the show and not post anything - those who do are the real MVPs (to non attendees).

#518 8 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

Where do I pick up my Pinside name tag?

Meet & Greet at wild pitch, or (it sounds like) the pinside booth.

#520 8 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

Damn! I was at the Pinside booth last night. I'll stop by again and ask. Thanks!

Well, the pinside booth after JJ drops them off there - he may not have been in yet last night

#538 8 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Any speculation on what the mystery machine is? And when they will reveal it?

What mystery machine? The creech on the short legs?

#786 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

How in the world? Closest I saw was 618mil!
    JJ

Probably the same jackpot frenzy thing that Elwin got at the AMOA thing in Vegas. Breaks the game pretty good.

#873 8 years ago
    Quoted from bearsfan27:

This was my second TPF. Thought it was GREAT again. Want to come back next year. Does anyone know the dates for next years show yet?

According to twitter an hour ago - March 24-26, 2017

#910 8 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

That Taxi was crazy nice. I enjoyed getting to play it. Please thank your dad from me for bringing it!

Second that. We didn't play very many games all weekend, but we played that gorgeous Taxi several times. Nicest one I've ever seen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-texas-pin-fest-2016?tu=epthegeek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.