(Topic ID: 233638)

••TPF-2019-posts and Photos. All welcome!

By frankmac

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by frankmac
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“ Will you be at Texas pinball festival ?”

• Yes 46 votes
    77%
  • No 14 votes
    23%

(60 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

392729E5-268C-4CBD-9DB1-60E8FD8205A2 (resized).jpeg
0EEA2977-0A2D-4F78-B9F2-3658FB452B3A (resized).jpeg
4936AF08-DDE9-4E21-B435-7FBF90CCC4C2 (resized).jpeg
9A122463-C45E-44A3-9D7E-EB87C3CF4B26 (resized).jpeg
44B90308-7AF6-405F-95BA-CED619D6A4F7 (resized).jpeg
908E8DD5-3CBF-4716-8545-F236739C24DA (resized).jpeg
DF75B40F-1DC7-4378-803E-FEEF8B53B2B6 (resized).jpeg
6F7B01B5-1D94-4480-9AFF-748D147A1DE5 (resized).jpeg
EA0F4FAD-BF3B-4C96-A15A-0827C6B7A692 (resized).jpeg
1BF74D58-3D22-483F-BFAF-C4AC976051B1 (resized).jpeg
09DD70F9-3319-4CFC-A3EC-6BCFADDDD6FB (resized).jpeg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Post pics!!

Have a good time!!

#2 5 years ago

Games.
Talks.
Perry’s across the street.
1050 BBQ in Richardson
Chill weekend 1000+ miles away from my day to day reality.

Looking forward to trying Munsters.

#3 5 years ago

I will be at TPF with my one-of-a-kind Multi-Bingo! I'm most looking forward to teaching and seeing a whole new group of people play my creation, and meeting many people I've only corresponded with via e-mail.

Come say hello and give it a shot!

#4 5 years ago

Yes, my future Mrs. and I plan to be there again.

Food trucks. Definitely the food trucks. And that we have been once already so we're not wondering what is where in the area where TPF is being held!

#5 5 years ago

Nope, never again.

#6 5 years ago

Looking forward to a good getaway weekend with my son !

Very interested in deeproot.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Looking forward to a good getaway weekend with my son !
Very interested in deeproot.

But Deeproot said they weren't going to be there, didn't they?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

But Deeproot said they weren't going to be there, didn't they?

No clue ! I hope so!

#9 5 years ago

I'll be there helping out in the tournament area.

Regarding Deeproot, TWIP broke the story in December: https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/deeproot-pinball-launch-postponed/

#10 5 years ago

Can’t wait! I’m hoping to have my restored Addams family done to take, but I’m cutting it close

#11 5 years ago

Yup! Wife and I go about every other year.

I missed signing up for the tourney (spots sold out in a couple of hours IIRC) so I look forward to spending less time in the tourney area, more time in talks, playing Munsters (and others), and having a blast!

#12 5 years ago

I wish I could go. Unfortunately it's one of the busiest weeks of the year for business for me.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I'll be there helping out in the tournament area.
Regarding Deeproot, TWIP broke the story in December: https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/deeproot-pinball-launch-postponed/

Good read thanks for sharing.

#14 5 years ago

In to try out munsters, and kingpin again! Also excited to see if ACNC has had some good code development. Also learn some more about Bingo from Nick by travelling halfway across the country instead of just across the city.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

travelling halfway across the country instead of just across the city.

It's the only way!

#16 5 years ago

Got my plane ticket last month.

#17 5 years ago

No idea if I'm going to be sent or not.

LTG : )

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No idea if I'm going to be sent or not.

Do you work the shows or is it more a leisure for you LTG?

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Do you work the shows or is it more a leisure for you LTG?

Work.

TPF sent me there the first time I went. Seminar didn't work out so I helped with the Friday night tournaments and Rob Anthony's booth of Saturday and Sunday.

CGC has sent me to TPF three times. So I pretty much baby sit their games. Help on JJP if needed. CGC sent me to MGC in 2018 too. Baby sat their games, helped on JJP games. Cleaned glasses on JJP, CGC, and Houdini's every morning.

Pinball Expo I go on my own and do a seminar there. But help out where needed. Friday and Saturday mornings cleaned the glasses on JJP, CGC, and American Pinball games, before the show opened. My mugs at Pinball Expo are on me.

Things like that.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Work.
TPF sent me there the first time I went. Seminar didn't work out so I helped with the Friday night tournaments and Rob Anthony's booth of Saturday and Sunday.
CGC has sent me to TPF three times. So I pretty much baby sit their games. Help on JJP if needed. CGC sent me to MGC in 2018 too. Baby sat their games, helped on JJP games. Cleaned glasses on JJP, CGC, and Houdini's every morning.
Pinball Expo I go on my own and do a seminar there. But help out where needed. Friday and Saturday mornings cleaned the glasses on JJP, CGC, and American Pinball games, before the show opened. My mugs at Pinball Expo are on me.
Things like that.

I hope you make it down this year. You do a lot for a lot of people!
I hope to meet you this year...

#21 5 years ago

Looks like I will now be attending the show! I'm looking forward to it and seeing everyone there.

Used to live in Dallas years ago, so I'm looking forward to barbeque. (And pinball...)

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from UFO:

Nope, never again.

What?

#23 5 years ago

I will be there, along with my (mostly) willing wife (who I first met in person at TPF). It's the highlight of the year for me... best pinball show I've ever been to.

#24 5 years ago

Largest pinball show and only a 4 1/2 hour drive from my house.
You can bet we won't miss it.

#25 5 years ago

Yip, on my agenda as this year's new show I'm checking out: trying to do a new one each year. Looking forward to see some machines I haven't seen before, like Kingpin.

All the food talk has my mouth watering for some BBQ too!

#26 5 years ago

I'm traveling a whole 15 minutes to this great event. Hope to try Munsters and asking CGC where my MBrLE is
Also bringing a Roadshow and first edition Eight Ball Deluxe for others to play!

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

1050 BBQ in Richardson

There is a hidden BBQ secret in Frisco, Hutchins BBQ. Try it and you'll never head back to 1050

#28 5 years ago

I'm in for TPF. Booth and airfare booked. Looking forward to trimming the booth hours so I get to play more of the games. I'm always amazed by the quality of machines that are brought to the show.

Quoted from HighVoltage:

Yip, on my agenda as this year's new show I'm checking out: trying to do a new one each year.

Funny, I'm thinking of using that logic to come out your way to the Northwest show this year.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED displays for model H and model S Skee Ball

#29 5 years ago

I'll be there -- can't wait to see some familiar faces, play several new games and many old ones.

#30 5 years ago

Room booked at the Embassy, TPF weekend passes and swag already purchased. This will be my family's 7th year at the show. Cant wait! Need to be getting some sleep!

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

There is a hidden BBQ secret in Frisco, Hutchins BBQ. Try it and you'll never head back to 1050

ar

How far is Hutchins BBQ from the convention center?

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

ar
How far is Hutchins BBQ from the convention center?

About 5 miles -- 15 min

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Tonic67:

About 5 miles -- 15 min

Not bad. I will have a rental so I will give it a go.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

https://hutchinsbbq.com/

#35 5 years ago

Yeah, we went there last year, great food. Looking forward to it again this year.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Funny, I'm thinking of using that logic to come out your way to the Northwest show this year.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED displays for model H and model S Skee Ball

Yeah, you should really come out, we'd love to see you and your cool gizmos in a booth to buy! PMing some additional incentive...

#37 5 years ago

Looking forward to playing new games and games I've never played and games I've already played.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Looking forward to playing new games and games I've never played and games I've already played.

I will second that.

#39 5 years ago

TPF Rookie this year, looking forward to it!

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

I'm in for TPF

So, my trip is booked on Southwest. They've been running some good sales in January - twice I've gone in and rebooked the trip for lower cost. It's now costing me $90 less than when I first booked. It may be worth checking your airfare if you've booked Southwest; if you haven't booked your airfare yet now may be the right time to commit.

-Rob

#41 5 years ago

Just got cheap air to Dallas on Wednesday before the show, & fly back from Austin April 3. Was like around $400 US, $510 CDN. Only 1 stop each way. Looking to hitch a ride to Austin (South Side - 2705 Willow St) on Sunday anytime. Looking forward to meeting up with customers.

#42 5 years ago

I'll be there - I've never missed one yet since the APOP days. It's my favorite weekend of the year, and I get to see friends from all around the country. I wish Christopher Hutchins of HEP would come one year so I could meet him: we also bring the rarest beer we've saved from our travels all year, and I'll be bringing loads of barrel-aged goodness and week-old IPAs from Vermont.

In short, I foresee a horrible hangover in my future.

1 week later
#43 5 years ago

Just booked travel and hotel. I’ll be there again this year. My wife will be with me for the first time.

#44 5 years ago

First trip to TPF for me and the boychild! Can’t wait to see old friends and meet new ones!

#45 5 years ago

I haven’t been to TPF since 2006 or 2007, but my wife and I are this year. The end of our vacation week in Texas. I’m looking forward to meeting up with friends and she wants to meet The Munsters. Something for both of us!

4 weeks later
#46 5 years ago

Starting to think of some plans for my visit. Is there parking at the event ($?), or can one park at the big shopping center nearby? Is the video-game museum worth a visit? Anything else in the area I might consider visiting before TPF opens?

#47 5 years ago

Wish I could be in two places at the same time!

#48 5 years ago

CGCis sending me. So I'll be with their games. And the Pin-Port booth, Help at JJP games if needed. And if I get in before others, I clean the glasses for CGC, JJP, and American Pinball.

Going to be a great show !

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Wish I could be in two places at the same time!

You can't so come to Dallas and hang out with us.

#50 5 years ago

I'll be there along with a group of Aussies, in our Aussie TPF shirts. Never been before, so looking forward to experiencing everything it has to offer.
Can't wait to play as many games as I can that I've never been able to play before, along with some new titles that haven't made their way to Australia as yet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 300.00
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-roll-call?hl=macca101010 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.