3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Where should we have the M&G”

• Wild Pitch Of Course! 22 votes
      79%
    • Tight Ends (Like Wild Pitch it looks like) 2 votes
      7%
    • Taphouse 2 votes
      7%
    • Bar 1.5 Miles away with Private Room 1 vote
      4%
    • Other? 1 vote
      4%

(28 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Untitled_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpeg

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Hey Guys! Looks like I'm going to be coming to TPF again this year (O YA! I am Stoked so Many games).

So I think I should host another Meet and Greet Party for Pinside, and do the Badges Again! I'm going to open a Thread for the badges in a week or two to request those. (thread is now open! see herehttps://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-pinside-name-tag-and-lanyard#post-3019334)

Ok Lets do 7pm Friday 18th At Wild Pitch! Please Post up if you will be coming and if you will be bringing any guests so I can get a rough count! As always I will buy the first round of drinks for everyone!

Look forward to seeing you all again, Was bummed I missed Expo last year.

JJ

#2 3 years ago

Umm... I'm ok with wild pitch

#3 3 years ago

Bummer I won't be able to make this. I hope to make it to the next one.

#4 3 years ago

WP is conveniently across the street; that's it's only real draw. Too noisy; too busy.
    I'm in; but I have my badge - so "in theory" don't need one.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

WP is conveniently across the street; that's it's only real draw. Too noisy; too busy.
    I'm in; but I have my badge - so "in theory" don't need one.

Yes... But the Staff there is ummm wonderful

#6 3 years ago

I'll be there Thursday with nothing to do, so if you do a meet and greet Thursday night, I'm in. And put me down for a badge. Thanks for doing this!

#7 3 years ago

I'm gonna try and make it too!

Pinside meet 'n greet 2014 - JJ Robin Keith

#8 3 years ago

Pinside will have a booth at TPF. So that's a great place for badge distribution.

I'll also have 3-4 games in the booth on free play.

If everything goes absolutely perfect, maybe my Captain Nemo will be one of those games!

Marcus

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll be there Thursday with nothing to do, so if you do a meet and greet Thursday night, I'm in. And put me down for a badge. Thanks for doing this!

I only get into town Friday Afternoon at 1pm =(

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Woohoo! Now its official!

#11 3 years ago

Cool. It will be great to meet you again. I will be there and I already have a badge from last time.

#12 3 years ago

I'm in! There is also a Dave and Busters in the mall across the street. There are no pins but at least something haha We could maybe get a room or something there.

J

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Who's the ugly f**k on the right?

#14 3 years ago

There is also Tight Ends and Taphouse that are probably walking distance. Both are just ok. If enough people have cars, I think I could get us a private room at a bar about 1.5 miles away with a couple pool tables and arcades and private bar.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Joker2Wild:

There is also Tight Ends and Taphouse that are probably walking distance. Both are just ok. If enough people have cars, I think I could get us a private room at a bar about 1.5 miles away with a couple pool tables and arcades and private bar.

I will have a car, with room for a few and not a big drinker.

I'm ok with where ever you guys want.. I will throw a poll up on this thread

#16 3 years ago

I'm in - and wherever.

#17 3 years ago

I'm in +1

#18 3 years ago

My request - if this is around dinner time; please make sure the food is edible.
    I don't usually spend lots of time away for the show - so I like to kill many birds with one stone; I don't drink alcoholic beverages.

#19 3 years ago

Wild Pitch for sure. Let's not do this at a place people need to drive to or back from.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

My request - if this is around dinner time; please make sure the food is edible.
    I don't usually spend lots of time away for the show - so I like to kill many birds with one stone; I don't drink alcoholic beverages.

Food was pretty good at Wild pitch I think.. I ate there twice but I don't remember

JJ

#21 3 years ago

I'm in. I had a blast last year

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Food was pretty good at Wild pitch I think.. I ate there twice but I don't remember

LOL.
    The food is "ok". Not something I'd be jonesin' for if it weren't for the eye candy.
    Wild Pitch is fine. I just didn't want us to go to a "bar" like had been offered.

#23 3 years ago

Look like Wild Pitch is going to be the Winner.. Now we just need to pick a night. I will wait to put up a poll on that until a bit closer when the calendar is out.. Unless people have an Idea If Friday or Sat night works better? Or a Lunch on Sat

#24 3 years ago

Are they having the auction on Saturday night again? I don't know if people care about that.

#25 3 years ago

Being that I'm employed by FUN! I can tell you at this point we are not conducting a Pinball Auction at this years TPF.
    As for myself I and a few others had full intentions of joining everyone for the meet and greet....but then noticed it conflicted with the Open Bar Happy Hour for Hotel Guests of the Embassy Suites....so we didn't make it.

That being said, you may try to schedule a time not between 5-7pm on Friday & Saturday

#26 3 years ago

I like Friday over Saturday

#27 3 years ago

Yeah; I'd be for Friday, lunch or dinner. Saturday is just too busy with all the seminars and what not.
    Sat is prime time!

#28 3 years ago

I would be ok with like 7pm on Friday if you guys all are?

2 weeks later
    #29 3 years ago

Ok Lets do 7pm Friday 18th At Wild Pitch

#30 3 years ago

JJ,

Tpf schedule of events is now posted on their website.
    To help minimize schedule conflicts, may I suggest these times to consider:
    Fri 5-6 pm
    Sat 1-2 pm, and/or 8-10 pm.

No drive to locations please.
    1st choice: Wild Pitch
    2nd choice: other cool sports bar / bar-n-grill within walking distance (Tap House).
    3rd choice: hotel bar

#31 3 years ago

This time puts it at the same time as the heighway pinball seminar. I would like to attend both.

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from bam10:

This time puts it at the same time as the heighway pinball seminar. I would like to attend both.

Me too

#33 3 years ago

another Coloradoan gonna be there! Im in!

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Wild Pitch for sure. Let's not do this at a place people need to drive to or back from.

Wild Pitch

#35 3 years ago

I'm fine with 7pm at Wild Tits...I mean Pitch, on Friday as the Happy Hour will be over and time for dinner.

#36 3 years ago

I'm in and please put me down for a badge.

#37 3 years ago

jfesler and armouredhobbit are in, and badges would be lovely.

#38 3 years ago

I'd be up for a Pinside badge but can't commit to the meet and greet. Would be happy to pick up at the Pinside booth like Marcus suggested.

#39 3 years ago

Kansas City is going to represent at this Fest. I am told there are about 50 of us going. Is there anyone not attending from KC. lol

#40 3 years ago

Badges, we need steenking badges?

#41 3 years ago

You can print a badge right off your "My Pinside" page

#42 3 years ago

I can make it again this year.

Fyi : space is very very limited there.
    We were spread out in back last year.
    So have to bounce around to hang with dif folks.

Be great if someone could call ahead & reserve some tables, if they'd support that.

Also, will be there Thurs night if folks want to do something then too.

Cheers

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

I can make it again this year.
    Fyi : space is very very limited there.
    We were spread out in back last year.
    So have to bounce around to hang with dif folks.
    Be great if someone could call ahead & reserve some tables, if they'd support that.
    Also, will be there Thurs night if folks want to do something then too.
    Cheers

i get in a midnight thursday night, any bars in the area with pins to jam on, id be down!

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i get in a midnight thursday night, any bars in the area with pins to jam on, id be down!

Beats me, but we could check around.
    As a backup...
    Might be some pins at TPF already

#45 3 years ago

I'll be in Thursday as well.

#46 3 years ago

Noted in the agenda

#47 3 years ago

Arriving Thursday lunchtime.....

#48 3 years ago

No public places around that part of town with pins. DFW for the most part is lacking public pinball locations as there are only enough to count on a single hand.

Bars here close at 2am. However some city ordinances (Frisco for example) may close down at 1am.

I'll be coming to the show either Thursday after work (5pm). Unless we decide to take our games on Thursday.
    We (FUN!) are taking 12 pins to the show, plus I'm bringing 3 games from my personal collection for the Color DMD area (Tron LE, Iron Man and Metallica Pro)

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

No public places around that part of town with pins. DFW for the most part is lacking public pinball locations as there are only enough to count on a single hand.
    Bars here close at 2am. However some city ordinances (Frisco for example) may close down at 1am.
    I'll be coming to the show either Thursday after work (5pm). Unless we decide to take our games on Thursday.
    We (FUN!) are taking 12 pins to the show, plus I'm bringing 3 games from my personal collection for the Color DMD area (Tron LE, Iron Man and Metallica Pro)

ahh bummer, well at least we can drink

#50 3 years ago

I'm in. These are always a great event.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 129.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Great American Pinball
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Whitewater pinball mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 174.99
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 12.50
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 89.99
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 4.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 19.00
    $ 349.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 163.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside