Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 468 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AA97CA36-3CB9-43A1-B617-000B4BB74258.gif
    6FB58B9F-EFE6-447C-9097-C9F02B539806 (resized).jpeg
    GUEST_03244eeb-d476-4ad4-b2ad-49bae93c9e0f (resized).jpeg
    EBFC244C-2713-4AE0-8C86-ECA76E4E25E0.gif
    Unknown-6 (resized).jpeg
    FAF90E3C-9B9E-47E2-961E-E4DE46D6999C.gif
    D2B48649-32C7-4358-82F4-435A460F3579 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    0DDD360B-5F67-4BA4-8B92-EC9746687BAF (resized).jpeg
    E40E5C36-3882-49E3-AA25-B6D4B26A1F1F (resized).jpeg
    99D2D089-CB5F-4C1A-B887-B73397B7C968 (resized).jpeg
    AB0B8A2A-DAA2-4F0E-B3DE-A71FDC4951E1 (resized).jpeg
    topper-topper-topper (resized).jpg
    24E8AAA6-8900-486C-A491-67F43817EB24 (resized).jpeg
    2465F652-111B-4CF6-BF74-FCC2F3261F49 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panthercitypins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 1 year ago
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #76 1 year ago
    Quoted from precisionk:

That Mechwarrior 5 pin is AWESOME!

Agreed! I talked with the designer for a while, really innovative stuff.

He has a co-op mode where the main player controls the bottom flippers and another player controls the upper flippers with an Xbox controller. Also when you drain in certain modes you don’t lose the ball, your mech takes damage and you can continue on the mission until your mech is destroyed.

Super cool stuff.

#95 1 year ago
    Quoted from musketd:

How is Galactic Tank Force anyone get to check it out?

I got one game in on GTF. I was pleasantly surprised. Game plays well and is fast and fun. Shaker motor integration is great. Cabinet art is great, playfield art is fine (I didn’t like it as much as the cabinet but YMMV).

Only downside to me was the video clips and animations. If they would have gone with an animated retro art style I would have considered a purchase at some point. The actors they got just seem to have gone past campy into stupid territory. Again, my opinion.

#157 1 year ago

I will say that the room is not as busy right now. I had a one game wait on Final Resistance, a one game wait on GTF, and a one game wait on Foo. Pulp Fiction is still very long but they only have 4 games and it’s very popular.

#166 1 year ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Yeah, no way I was waiting 40 minutes to play Pulp Fiction. It looks good, but this is TPF, not Walt Disney World.
    Honestly, I walked around, socialized, talked with homebrew builders, and played maybe 10 machines the whole time I was there.
    Let me say this: I am beyond grateful for the organizers of TPF and what they do. This is the biggest national show in the country, and I acknowledge and respect that. The criticism: it is INSANELY crowded compared to 2018, 2019.
    I almost wish Friday up to 5pm could be a "gatekeeped" time for Pinsiders and people who bring a game. Once the 5pm doors open, it's total pandemonium and so loud you can't hear jackshit.
    Again, I am not trying to be a snob, but dang, it is becoming "too big" now. We will return simply because my fiancee is stationed 2 hours away at Sheppard so it is a easy drive, but I'll return to socialize and network/buy pinball and nonpinball products. And then I'll play the new games on location or with fellow owners in the Cincy-Dayton-Columbus area.

If you bring a game you can get in about an hour before gates open to the public and often the games are all on. That isn’t usually the case on Fridays because they are still getting everything set up and running. Also there is an exhibitor only party Saturday night from 2-4 AM I think if you can stay up that long!

Bring a game, it brings a lot of perks!

1 week later
    #466 1 year ago

My Foo Fighters premium got 450 plays. Now it was tucked in the back center of the Marco area so probably didn’t get as many and those that were on the outside rosettes. Still looks new after a clean and wax!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panthercitypins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-for-those-who-can-t-attend-?tu=panthercitypins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.