Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 468 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AA97CA36-3CB9-43A1-B617-000B4BB74258.gif
    6FB58B9F-EFE6-447C-9097-C9F02B539806 (resized).jpeg
    GUEST_03244eeb-d476-4ad4-b2ad-49bae93c9e0f (resized).jpeg
    EBFC244C-2713-4AE0-8C86-ECA76E4E25E0.gif
    Unknown-6 (resized).jpeg
    FAF90E3C-9B9E-47E2-961E-E4DE46D6999C.gif
    D2B48649-32C7-4358-82F4-435A460F3579 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    0DDD360B-5F67-4BA4-8B92-EC9746687BAF (resized).jpeg
    E40E5C36-3882-49E3-AA25-B6D4B26A1F1F (resized).jpeg
    99D2D089-CB5F-4C1A-B887-B73397B7C968 (resized).jpeg
    AB0B8A2A-DAA2-4F0E-B3DE-A71FDC4951E1 (resized).jpeg
    topper-topper-topper (resized).jpg
    24E8AAA6-8900-486C-A491-67F43817EB24 (resized).jpeg
    2465F652-111B-4CF6-BF74-FCC2F3261F49 (resized).jpeg
    There are 468 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
    #451 1 year ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I blame the Olive Garden Croutons...

There's no olives on the menu at Olive Garden! Go figure…

#452 1 year ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Oh just got a heads up.. now I understand what happened

HaHa

#453 1 year ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

Since the thread has been hijacked, just decided to update the title......carry on!

URL doesn't change.

LTG : )

#454 1 year ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

My man! This thread is showing promise!
    Here is a little FLIR action, could you imagine wearing a set of these IR goggles to a pinball show? talk about nightmare fuel!
    [quoted image]

I have been on the fence about buying a FLIR camera. That just sealed the deal!

#455 1 year ago

Anyone that brought a game... out of curiosity, How many plays did it get?

The lines were pretty incredible. I understand it with the new ones, but I also had to stand in line to play a Munsters Pro and Gottlieb Merry Go Round and most everything else at peak hours.

MGR was being played by a bunch of young teens who just kept going. And quite honestly, if they are getting that much fun out of a 1960 EM, I have no problems coming back later.

Right up there with waiting on the guy in the Nascar shirt to finish up on Dale Jr. You go, sir! Ill be back.

Anyway, I played 85 new (to me) machines. Which is pretty good. A little less than a couple days at Next Level.
    And the people playing them seemed to be quite good. I came in on ball 2 on a couple guys playing Metallica, and it was still a 20 minute wait!

Thanks to everyone bringing machines, especially the rare ones!

#456 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tydence:

I would tell you, but I sold all 3 that I brought! (Mando Pro, ST Pro, Houdini)

#457 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tydence:

My IJ4 got 414 plays through the weekend.

#458 1 year ago
    Quoted from Spunky1562:

My IJ4 got 414 plays through the weekend.

Very cool, thanks for posting. As 10 of those were from me.......

#459 1 year ago

My custom league of legends pin had 410 games started, but still working on seeing how many players each game was. Will be somewhere around 500ish. Pretty awesome!

#460 1 year ago

287 plays on a 1934 World’s Series.

#461 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skatewake:

Very cool, thanks for posting. As 10 of those were from me.......

I hope you enjoyed it. I loved making it over the top.

#462 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tydence:

The lines were pretty incredible. I understand it with the new ones, but I also had to stand in line to play a Munsters Pro and Gottlieb Merry Go Round and most everything else at peak hours.
    MGR was being played by a bunch of young teens who just kept going. And quite honestly, if they are getting that much fun out of a 1960 EM, I have no problems coming back later.
    Right up there with waiting on the guy in the Nascar shirt to finish up on Dale Jr. You go, sir! Ill be back.
    Anyway, I played 85 new (to me) machines. Which is pretty good. A little less than a couple days at Next Level.
    And the people playing them seemed to be quite good. I came in on ball 2 on a couple guys playing Metallica, and it was still a 20 minute wait!
    Thanks to everyone bringing machines, especially the rare ones!

I know you probably want game statistics for this years TPF but my Munsters Premium in 2019 got 512 games. I brought a arcade video game this year and it doesn’t have a counter on it

#463 1 year ago

Just as a point of comparison, the biggest game counts I ever saw were from Chicago pinball expos back around '99-03, when Mike kept the hall open Fri 6pm straight thru Sunday load out (plus the Thurs night). I'd usually see 700-900 plays, depending on how popular and/or difficult the game was.

Big queues don't really boost the game count, only expanded hours will get that play meter rolling.

#464 1 year ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Just as a point of comparison, the biggest game counts I ever saw were from Chicago pinball expos back around '99-03, when Mike kept the hall open Fri 6pm straight thru Sunday load out (plus the Thurs night). I'd usually see 700-900 plays, depending on how popular and/or difficult the game was.
    Big queues don't really boost the game count, only expanded hours will get that play meter rolling.

I think your years might be off...I think it might have started with 2011 or so...I have audits from our games from 2012 at Expo, TAF had over 1,034, AFM had over 1,051 and SM had 995...I have numbers from 2015 I think, Star Light had 893, AFM had 1,076 and Metallica had 1,141. So we had multiple times where our games had over a thousand plays on them after the all night for multiple nights started...and we had to re build flippers after every show and tear them down and clean them good (we do that every show anyway but not re-build flippers each time).

Phoebe

#465 1 year ago

Thought I would just post this here for posterity.

#466 1 year ago

My Foo Fighters premium got 450 plays. Now it was tucked in the back center of the Marco area so probably didn’t get as many and those that were on the outside rosettes. Still looks new after a clean and wax!

#467 1 year ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

My Foo Fighters premium got 450 plays. Now it was tucked in the back center of the Marco area so probably didn’t get as many and those that were on the outside rosettes. Still looks new after a clean and wax!

With the lines to play those games I would of thought it would be more. Curious on how many flips the flippers did.

Thanks for sharing

#468 1 year ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Thank you for exhibiting your game. All those games were available to play because of buyers like you!

There are 468 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-for-those-who-can-t-attend-/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.