4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Cdoubleu1
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

Rob Zombie- Was really fun to play and liked the call outs a lot especially with family mode turned off. Definitely pushes the envelope.

The Big Lebowski - I liked the theme and the call outs a lot. Game play was fun as well. The flippers seemed a bit weak on both pins but I am sure this is something that can be adjusted.

The Hobbit- Amazing artwork and visuals but seemed a bit empty. A lot of open space with not really much going on. Pop up trolls are repetitive.

Full Throttle- Fast and fun to play. I tried to nudge the game while playing. This was not happening. It is a solid heavy game.

Ghostbusters- For me it was another typical Stern game. Nothing really innovative here. It was fun but meh.

P3- Neat concept. One of the add on games (old warship shooting game) was a bit disappointing.

Your mileage may vary!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside