Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cdoubleu1
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tktlwyr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 8 years ago

Played everything but TBL. Line for that was always a little too long whenever I wandered back there. Other than that...

GB rocked! Fun layout, great early code, great features and probably Trudeau's best. Played three games. I'm going to order a premium.

Full Throttle was a neat game but the theme is a pass for me. I also can't get past the lack of aesthetics of the game. Something needs to be done about that trim. I'd really like to see Alien but I'm not a big fan of the preorder and wait for an undisclosed amount of time.

TH I played recently at another show and totally passed it at the TPF. Gorgeous game but the play doesn't wow me. I think I'd need more time in a home environment to really flesh this one out. Again, not a fan of preorders and missed dates, not by a month or two but by years. If I decide I want one in the future, I'll by on the secondary market.

P3, again, played recently at another show. Didn't attend seminar so I'm not familiar with what the new games announced were. Great concept, just not for me at this time.

RZ has gorgeous artwork but the play didn't do anything for me. I played it 4 times. I'm not on the list to order and if I was, although I'm a Rob Zombie fan, I'd probably would have sold my slot. Whoever is coding this game needs to add the drop target to the ball search mode. Maybe I should have played it before GB because GB really set the bar for me at the show.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 103.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tktlwyr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-best-new-pinss?tu=tktlwyr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.