1. GB - Despite some shortcomings, the biggest of which is their archaic display (which they should find embarrassing), Stern still knows how to build a rockin' fun game. GB was a blast.
2. P3 - These guys have moved this platform from novelty to the real deal. My only hesitation is the art style, which I just don't dig at all. Imagine if these guys had ZY or similar artwork combined with their tech. Wow.
3. FT - First time to play and I absolutely loved the gameplay. Really fast wide-body, which I was starting to think impossible. Shoots really well. The theme is a big turn-off, but stuff in the pipeline should put them over the top.
4. TH - Would have been higher, but it's kinda old news at this point. Great package, fun game.
5. RZ - Artwork not nearly as bad as it looked online. Gameplay not my cup of tea.
Didn't rank TBL because I'm not interested at all and didn't play it.