4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Cdoubleu1
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pincrush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago

1. GB - Despite some shortcomings, the biggest of which is their archaic display (which they should find embarrassing), Stern still knows how to build a rockin' fun game. GB was a blast.
2. P3 - These guys have moved this platform from novelty to the real deal. My only hesitation is the art style, which I just don't dig at all. Imagine if these guys had ZY or similar artwork combined with their tech. Wow.
3. FT - First time to play and I absolutely loved the gameplay. Really fast wide-body, which I was starting to think impossible. Shoots really well. The theme is a big turn-off, but stuff in the pipeline should put them over the top.
4. TH - Would have been higher, but it's kinda old news at this point. Great package, fun game.
5. RZ - Artwork not nearly as bad as it looked online. Gameplay not my cup of tea.

Didn't rank TBL because I'm not interested at all and didn't play it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 43.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pincrush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside