4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Cdoubleu1
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago

I played them all, this is how I would rank them

1: Ghostbusters by 7000 miles, best game. total integration of theme, art, music, shots. just awesome. Also, I dont think the games went down at any time during the show, pretty impressive.

2: Rob Zombie - really impressed with its play and art. unique shots.

3: Full Throttle - this game surprised me, not into the theme but fun to shoot. Shots are satisfying, that shot that shoots around an inner loop back to the left outlane and feeds to the left flipper is just plain awesome.

4: Big Lewboski - Great all around package, games had some issues. The one was down quite a bit. I think if they are tuned up better could be fun to shoot, but flippers were kind of weak on the one I got on.

5: P3 - really awesome concept, just kind of wasnt that into it. has amazing potential. Didnt play any of the new ones, just Lexi

6: The Hobbit - art and presentation is stunning, game just didnt do it for me. Shots weren't that satisfying, the "floaty" descriptions seems fairly accurate. I'm sure once you get into it and can get into modes and figure it out the satisfaction will be there.

7: Bride of Pinbot 2.0 - Really didn't enjoy the new sounds/music over the original. Neat concept, im just too attached to BOP's original music score that this felt too out of place for me.

the hidden gem of the show for me was the TX-Sector, never a line and such a bad ass game. The music/sfx is my second fav in pinball after Bride of Pinbot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chattanooga, TN
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Fort Collins, CO
€ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside