4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Cdoubleu1
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ed209.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

Ghostbusters - it's the full package. Looks, sounds and shoots great. Code is early but still really fun.

Rob Zombie - Not a looker but played great. Had written this game off but was really surprised how much I liked it. Kept coming back for more which is a good indication of a quality game.

Full throttle - Liked the layout. Fast and fun. Wish the theme art and integration was a bit more polished.

Hobbit - Looked amazing but played sluggish. Feels like they put a standard design in a wide body cab. I'm worried the rules rely too much on the whack a mole pop ups which got old quick.

Big Lebowski - looks amazing but played like a dog. Game played slow and the flippers/targets also felt sluggish when it came to input. Left sling on the one I played wasn't firing and the car toy wasn't resetting. Not a big fan of the bowling game either. Really let down with this one and had no desire to play again after the first game.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

A little off topic, but for those who played TBL, I have a question regarding the bowling alley. On the video I watched, it looked like the positioning of the ball did not give consistent results, but you couldn't see the ball hitting the pins. Was that the case?

On the game I played the ball just rolled through the pins registering hits but not mechanically knocking any down so it was kind of impossible to know if the game software and mechanics were registering hits properly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Coatesville, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ed209.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside