Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Skins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image-255.jpg
image-973.jpg
image-341.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

So I had a couple beers and had a cheering gallery here at home and bought the whitewater in the auction. Can anyone there tell me how bad of a mistake I made? Maybe a couple pictures? It looks like the cab was touched up by the flipper buttons. Any major playfield wear? Planking?

Thanks in advance.

#2 5 years ago

What did it go for?

#3 5 years ago

great game. Wasn't there but sure you'll be fine

#4 5 years ago

$3,250.00 plus 15% buyers premium and 8.25% Texas state tax or roughly $4k

#5 5 years ago

PM labnip or jared.

#6 5 years ago

I have a cool pinsider who said he could in a few hours. Anyone else is welcome to end my suspense sooner if so inclined. LOL

#7 5 years ago

Also interested in overall feedback on the auction. Did anyone get any steals?

#8 5 years ago

There was a few head scratchers and some decent deals. The website has gavel prices less the buyers premium and tax.

#9 5 years ago

The game is off now. Didn't play it. Paint gone on the PF I'll see if I can post a picture or two

#10 5 years ago

What? Paint gone on playfield?

#11 5 years ago
image.jpg image-341.jpg image-973.jpg image-255.jpg
#12 5 years ago

congrats, enjoy

#13 5 years ago
image.jpg
#14 5 years ago

Let me know if you want anything else. Game 183

#15 5 years ago

So just at the bandana? Overall what do you think? I know that's subjective. Thanks man!

#16 5 years ago

I see the roll over slot is mashed some. Greatly appreciate the help

#17 5 years ago

Yeah. Too subjective for me. Seems pricey for the condition to me is about all I can say. I'd like to see a list of what sold. Most seemed overpriced to me. And a bunch didn't meet reserves. But without playing hard to say.

#18 5 years ago

I appreciate the help man.

#19 5 years ago

Let me know how I can help you buddy. Feel free to text. 972-754-0262

I think you got a good buy myself, but many will argue my opinion is biased since FUN is paying me to help the with the auction (which I am so relieved is finally over).

I am happy to take pics or video for you to help. Its crazy at the moment.

#20 5 years ago

Congrats on the wh20. Wait until you play it if it plays good you won't even see the deflects or care. Imo

#21 5 years ago

Boy I can say this tpf is a blast highly recommend it as this is my first year. Some stuff went really high at auction. Fellow pinside go to this if.you can. 13 hour drive for me and has been worth every minute.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Let me know how I can help you buddy. Feel free to text. 972-754-0262
I think you got a good buy myself, but many will argue my opinion is biased since FUN is paying me to help the with the auction (which I am so relieved is finally over).
I am happy to take pics or video for you to help. Its crazy at the moment.

Thanks man. I sent you a text.

#23 5 years ago

We're any of the project machines even repairable? Looks like they were stripped down for parts.

#24 5 years ago

I suppose anything is repairable for enough money. Those would take a LOT of time and money and searching for parts to make a working game. Mostly stripped as far as i could tell.

#25 5 years ago

I played it. It is poorly maintained currently but I didn't see anything broken. With some TLC I am sure you can make it fun.

#26 5 years ago

Things got crazy tonight and my phone went dead. Just got back to the hotel room.

In the morning I will do a special photo shoot just for your machine for you.

#27 5 years ago

Well seeing that there is a super nice one on here in va for around the same price I dont think u sld of bought that one from the few pics and whats been said about it being very rough and dirty and not well maintained . now if u didn't have to pay the fees and tax then yea but no way at 4k. You can get really really nice ones with leds and new ramps in great condition for 4300-4500 on here all of the time .

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Things got crazy tonight and my phone went dead. Just got back to the hotel room.
In the morning I will do a special photo shoot just for your machine for you.

That's fine, I understand.

Quoted from bigd1979:Well seeing that there is a super nice one on here in va for around the same price I dont think u sld of bought that one from the few pics and whats been said about it being very rough and dirty and not well maintained . now if u didn't have to pay the fees and tax then yea but no way at 4k. You can get really really nice ones with leds and new ramps in great condition for 4300-4500 on here all of the time .

I know, (or think) you're trying to be helpful but keep in mind I asked about THIS game; not if I could find a better deal locally.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

That's fine, I understand.

I know, (or think) you're trying to be helpful but keep in mind I asked about THIS game; not if I could find a better deal locally.

Yes I was but I guess either way it dont matter about a better deal local or the one u bought bc the deal is done already so these questions sld have been asked prior to purchase but it will turn out nice just like the rest of the pins u get your hands on cant wait to see when your done

#30 5 years ago

I'm a big boy. I have bought many, many pins. I knew I was gambling based on 4 pictures. Thanks for the compliment at the end; I think?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Boards
PinSound
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 11.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside