1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by GSones
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Got the email from TPF that rooms were available for the 2023 show. I hit the website within 15 minutes of getting the email and of course the Embassy is already booked.

Guess it will be another year having to make the walk from the Hilton Garden Inn….

#2 1 year ago

keep trying on occasion. Sometimes there are cancellations, yes the reservations went very quickly

#3 1 year ago

Same message for me. Im hoping this is a system issue with Hilton because this would be a big bummer for me.

#4 1 year ago

I must have got lucky then. Got the email and booked the room online. Not exactly cheap but worth every penny for the fun-factor. Can't wait to see our pinball friends again next year!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-2023-no-room-at-the-inn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.