Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hey All!

we are only about 2.5 months away from TPF 2020! Just got confirmed we will have a large Suite at Embassy Suites, so I'm happy to announce we will be doing a room party with pinballs, Drinks and food at TPF this year like we did at Expo and several other shows! More info to come but we will have 3-6 Games, Drinks, Food and fun! All will be welcome!

JJ

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

It doesn’t appear I’ll be going this year, which really bums me out, particularly when reading this...as it sounds like a blast.
    jodester and pavball and bfults

Unacceptable

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

pinballinreno and pinballgoddess will be there.
    Dont lose her badge this time lol.

I still maintain someone stole it.. I'm going to have to bring a safe for it

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Missed last year because of bronchitis and pneumonia.
    Missed Expo because...well....we didn't go.
    Won't miss this one!

Sure you won't....

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Did you say beer?

For you! Of Course.
    In Other News, we will have a corner of the room dedicated to some old guy named Bryan yelling at people to get off his lawn! For $20 he will make your child cry!

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Wonder if I can talk JJ into going out for a steak instead of that nasty stuff he always post pictures of

Every year my first stop off the plane every year is Hard 8! I normally post up about it and a bunch of people meet up. Its a great way to start out the weekend.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

When do you get in? We'll be there Thursday. Hard 8 is on our schedule Thursday night.

Normaly 10 am ish flight Friday but with suite maybe before

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

So, just to clarify, we no longer do a Fri afternoon meet-up at Wild Pitch bar n grill next to the hotel? Correct?

Correct, Decided to change it up.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Another infamous JJ Suite? ......interesting ...... I’ll make sure to “drop by”......

I hear the show has required you to wear only soft soled shoes such as mockasans to avoid donkey kicking doors

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-2020-meet-and-greet-info?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.