Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pbgixxer
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

188C233B-0D2E-4F9D-A4D9-F3FF99648246 (resized).jpeg
    20190406_191622 (resized).jpg
    20190325_123920 (resized).jpg
    95505FB3-38A8-4541-A479-D5D36E804299 (resized).jpeg
    BB6E093F-A838-4D35-B0BE-38DF169EF90F (resized).jpeg
    6AD35A60-7BE7-4E6A-BCF2-1C572894778F (resized).jpeg
    12F20E1D-6B38-43EC-801E-6708C2E66BF8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradalbright.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi all!
    Here’s a preview of my TPF’19 poster design, in full 3D with provided glasses inside the main hall at my art booth! Hand-numbered limited edition of 100 archival giclee prints with included 3D glasses (a dozen or so going to the organizers and industry friends, leaving a few less for purchase). Regardless, please swing by, say hello, and borrow a pair of glasses to see this and lots more in 3D!
    Can’t wait!
    -Brad

12F20E1D-6B38-43EC-801E-6708C2E66BF8 (resized).jpeg12F20E1D-6B38-43EC-801E-6708C2E66BF8 (resized).jpeg

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

I’m not going. Will you ship?

Certainly! I set up a pre-order in my Etsy shop, free shipping included.
    https://etsy.me/2F20K3C

PinBackpacker thanks so much! They’re $40 with the glasses and all, but at the show I’ll be offering my usual buy-2-get-1-free mix and match option with my other posters and prints.

#5 5 years ago

Oh! Also I forgot to mention that I’ll have them in flat protective sleeves with backer boards as well as a rolled tube option for those who are traveling. No one likes carrying a loose poster that can get damaged, right?

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

How are these printed offset or digital?

8-color giclee, acid-free archival print, 192 gsm medium weight paper

#15 5 years ago

tamoore thanks mate! I’ve made some more available in the meantime, as some folks understandably would prefer delivery than dragging it back home in travel. Cheers!

#21 5 years ago

Captainhook jarozi thanks so much for the feedback! I’m glad they got to you safely and quickly, and psyched for everyone else to see them in person! I only hope I get a chance to escape my booth and actually walk around.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

I like it, but if the woman was cheering it would be more relatable.

catboxer Ah yes, but that’s the joke! Unlike Attack From Mars, there’s no harassment... the aliens couldn’t be bothered... They only wanted to steal her pinball machine!

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Almost missed out but got one with few left! Absolutely love the design!

There’ll be plenty more at TPF in my booth, no worries!

#30 5 years ago

ghetoprobe I am indeed flattered, thank you Ryan! That’s quite a beautiful room, I’m honored to join your collection. Enjoy!!

#32 5 years ago

AvidListener hey man thank you so much, that’s very kind of you to say! Hope to get more involved in the local DFW pin community. You guys rule!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradalbright.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-2019-3d-poster-art?tu=bradalbright and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.