(Topic ID: 155419)

TPF 2016 - Impressions thread & wrap-up

By NicoVolta

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    2016-03-22_(resized).jpg
    2016-03-22_(1)_(resized).jpg
    2016-03-22_(2)_(resized).jpg
    IMG_3781_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3799_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3825_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3729_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3733_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3849_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3812_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3830_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Whysnow_(resized).jpg
    Lumbergh_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sealclubber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 8 years ago

This was my first TPF and I had a blast. I am so glad I was able to make it.
    I got to hang out with Robin, Martin, Mezel again and see some people I met at Expo two years ago. I also got to meet a bunch of Pinsiders I hadn't met before such as Marcus (Xerico), Labnip and Tigerlaw. There were so many I can't remember them all.
    Most of the Kansas City crew was down there so it felt just like home. I tell you, there is no place like home.
    I got to play all of the new machines I wanted to but the KISS LE and Avengers LE. Just never found the time to get on one. I did put up Grand Champ on the Hobbit Saturday night during the vender party. Woot!
    I like that everything was in one location but the noise was damn near unbearable, even with earplugs in. Next time, I am bringing my range muffs.
    My Andromeda got runner up for best original. It might have won if I had the original drops in there but then again, the game would probably have been unplayable in short order. I didn't even know it was entered in the contest.
    I can't wait until next year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sealclubber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-2016-impressions-thread-wrap-up?tu=sealclubber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.