3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 213 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Captive_Ball
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
    2016-03-22_(resized).jpg
    2016-03-22_(1)_(resized).jpg
    2016-03-22_(2)_(resized).jpg
    IMG_3781_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3799_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3825_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3729_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3733_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3849_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3812_(resized).JPG
    IMG_3830_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Whysnow_(resized).jpg
    Lumbergh_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg

There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 3 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Hey, can someone that picked up a program at TPF do me a favor and spin through it and see if there is an ad for the NW Pinball & Arcade Show? I sent one in, but never got any confirmation or anything, so I wanna make sure it ran. Thanks!

i can check when I get home for ya this afternoon

#202 3 years ago

Yep, NW Pinball & Arcade Show ad is in there.

#203 3 years ago

5th page after the cover.

image_(resized).jpeg

#204 3 years ago

Awesome, thanks!

#205 3 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I got blown out by myself. Not even scoring 10 million on GOT was just horrible, and even then I lost by ONE shot because I picked the orbit instead of the ramp and didn't get control back. Just stupid, stupid decisions, both in games to pick and what I did with them. Joe Kosack is the one that whacked me, and clearly I don't need to feel bad about losing to him since he ended up in the final four. I'm just embarassed with my own performance, is all.
    I went because it was something I consider once-in-a-lifetime, but the less times I can remember doing that poorly at something...maybe the better. It's a really bitter pill to go out first round, it's going to take a while to get that taste out. I've already signed up for one tournament next month...I guess I'm not down and out yet.

I went 0-4 on my trip to nationals a couple years ago. At least you got one win!

#206 3 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Joe Kosack is the one that whacked me, and clearly I don't need to feel bad about losing to him since he ended up in the final four.

Joe made it to the round of 8 and finished tied for 6th along with Eric Fisher, Joe Lemire and Salem Ayoob.

#207 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Joe made it to the round of 8 and finished tied for 6th along with Eric Fisher, Joe Lemire and Salem Ayoob.

Well, I guess throw another +1 of Suckitude on my character sheet then.

#208 3 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Well, I guess throw another +1 of Suckitude on my character sheet then.

Not sure why you would take it that way.

If you made it to the Nationals, you should be beaming with joy. There are hundreds of other players that would have been glad to have had the opportunity to even play one game there.

#209 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Not sure why you would take it that way.
    If you made it to the Nationals, you should be beaming with joy. There are hundreds of other players that would have been glad to have had the opportunity to even play one game there.

Maybe I'm too hard on myself, but maybe they're not hard enough on themselves, and that's why they're not there? I'm hard on myself because I *know* I can do better. I *did* better at our SCS. My issue is consistency and adaptability to new situations. If I ever find the secret to that one? Pfft. It's going to be a very very bad day for a lot of tournament players.

#210 3 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

My issue is consistency ... If I ever find the secret to that one? Pfft. It's going to be a very very bad day for a lot of tournament players.

Yeah dude...join the F&^*ing club

#211 3 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Maybe I'm too hard on myself, but maybe they're not hard enough on themselves, and that's why they're not there? I'm hard on myself because I *know* I can do better. I *did* better at our SCS. My issue is consistency and adaptability to new situations. If I ever find the secret to that one? Pfft. It's going to be a very very bad day for a lot of tournament players.

Hey man. Watch the TPF boadcast. Start it at about 1.5 hours in and watch my NGS game. It will make you feel MUCH better as you will see it's not only you as I think you know I'm a much better player than my brackets went....

Best part of that game was I made it on the "worlds worst pinball scores" list. Pretty sure the absolute min you can score on that game is 6000 points and I came in at 9000 points. Now that is an accomplishment.....

#212 3 years ago

Yeah, I might watch the whole TPF broadcast tomorrow. I need like a full day off for it, and haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm REALLY REALLY glad that it got broadcast this year, I really hope that's a tradition that TPF keeps alive!

#213 3 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Hey man. Watch the TPF boadcast. Start it at about 1.5 hours in and watch my NGS game. It will make you feel MUCH better as you will see it's not only you as I think you know I'm a much better player than my brackets went....
    Best part of that game was I made it on the "worlds worst pinball scores" list. Pretty sure the absolute min you can score on that game is 6000 points and I came in at 9000 points. Now that is an accomplishment.....

I saw it on the broadcast...you are a man in a league of your own! At least you got a shout out to the family.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 109.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 27.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 45.99
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 27.99
    $ 137.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside