20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2313 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

The jump ramp is the best shot in TS4.

Really the only satisfying shot in the game, and I played it a good deal yesterday. Feels good hitting it and watching the ball go through the hole/hoop/ring of fire (whatever it is) on the upper playfield. Is it better than NGG though? No way. In that game, once it gets up there, multiple things could happen... the single best shot in pinball, which is the hole in one, you could blast the golf cart for points, or the ball could simply pass through and land back on a ramp.

#2342 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Halloween is a lot of fun because the layout is so unique. Plus it really does justice to the theme.

It's funny that you say that. There was also an Ultraman at the place where I played TS4. I seriously had a better time with it. Since I know nothing about Ultraman, it simply felt like a fun, unlicensed theme to me. Was it awesome? No. Was it more enjoyable than TS4? Yes.

#2346 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

If you are talking about the TS4 at Marvin's, that specific game plays terribly.
From what I've seen, the ball gets stuck going down the left in lanes (making the Duke ramp time out), the kickback was never setup right and always misses, the multi ball lock is janky and starts spitting out multiple balls in the shooter lane after a lock, the ball often falls off the right ramp wire form, the gabby gabby pop-up isn't setup well and rejects many shots, and the slings will phantom fire.
I like TS4, but that one really isn't worth the quarter drop until it gets some maintenance.
The TS4 at The Arcade plays much closer to how it should. Their Ultraman on the other hand plays poorly and last I knew their Halloween is completely down.

Yes, it was at Marvin’s. The frustrating thing that I noticed was that when you put the ball into the saucer for the upkicker to deliver it to the upper right flipper, it would never come out clean so that you could even get a shot off from the upper right flipper.

#2347 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Cough Bullshit cough

Lawlor is like the Metallica of pinball. The first half dozen years or so were legendary. And then they’ve been living off former glory ever since.

1 month later
#2622 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

So if a person can't sell a CE spot for -2k does this kinda set the highest priced paid barrier? I just had my Halloween delivered so I know the pain just wondering.

You'll live with a little bit of "pain" when the rest of your collection has doubled. Not every pinhead is crazy about escalating prices. I'm happy to see them level off or come down some.

In regards to TS, pinball psychology is quite baffling at times. If JJP decided to charge 20K for for the CE (which many were speculating it would be), would people be elated to get them at such a "discount" for say 15K?

1 week later
#2747 1 year ago

If you listen to Pinside, it’s a wonder that JJP is still in business. I’m not crazy about their games, but they must be doing something right. With how well their games are generally received around here, you would think the company would be on the ropes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Champaign, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=usandthem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.