20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tyler_durden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2740 1 year ago

I found this TS4 ultimate mod kit for only 25$ on Disney store. Fits in perfectly.

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 4.44.22 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-18 at 4.44.22 AM (resized).png
#2750 1 year ago

I'm sorry but I can't understand why an adult would buy this unless for their child. I think the movies were great, but I'm an adult and have no interest to ever play this.

#2764 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Why be limited to only adult themes? I have never seen a Pokémon cartoon but if a Pokémon pinball won game of the year and I enjoyed playing it, I would probably educate myself in the world of Pokémon (so I could enjoy it even more) and consider buying the machine. I did this with Godzilla. Didn’t know what a Kaiju was before seeing the game.
I’m excited to have TBL, RM, GZLE and TS4CE all next to each other. I don’t consider any of those to be adult or kid exclusive. They are just good games with good themes.

My little pony might be the greatest game ever, but I don't think i'm going to change my life to get into it.

Toystory IS a great movie, I just don't see any appeal in this game, and TS4 at that, it just seems odd that they chose number 4 but what do I know. The game is loud to look at.

#2782 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

TS4 doesn't have long pauses through the play. The moving metal building is shit. It takes a beating on the space between the levels when it goes back up at the start of multi ball. The toy looks like Barney on crack. I put my own toy in. My premium is probably the one that doesn't have the plastic piece broken under the bridge on route because I modded it. I'm glad I put a playfield protector on it. To prevent playfield wear from the shards of metal coming off the building and magna grab. TS4 feels more like a pinball machine gz feels like a video game with cheesy lines. Probably only 30 people have a shot at the main wizard mode without cheating. Might take 2+ hours to get there. I like them both. But it's easy to bash any machine. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

When I saw that building, I thought, how will that survive the ball blasts in-between levels. Maybe need some high mil vinyl

#2792 1 year ago

I have to get this off my chest right now.
The gigantic LCD screens on these machines just look so out of place, the fun of pinball are the mechanical aspects. Why ruin that with such a huge display that looks crammed into the cab and kills the classic look.

#2822 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Ahh, never heard anyone complain about those.

I'm not complaining about LCD screens in general, I think they are great. I just think the size of JJ screens are obtrusive to the classic look of pinball games pushing it towards virtual pinball or a PS5 game.

Honestly it looks so crammed in there, too me it looks like a Homebrew project that way, but I guess I just enjoy a more classic look with speakers right there, like stern has kept.
For that reason, i'm out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royersford, PA
$ 35.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tyler_durden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=tyler_durden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.