20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1070 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

This is $12k - $15k?!

Holy smokes! Not that coil count really matters at the end of the day, but has anyone done one on TS yet?

I’m sure this will be a fun game, but it’s not going to win any bang for the buck votes. All kidding aside, I do wonder if they have Godfather 3 to fill that rumor. I love my two JJP games that I have (WOZ and GnR)…but they could use some licensing help.

1 week later
#1326 1 year ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Holy false equivalence Batman, dropping $100 for an evening out is not the same as $12000 on a pin. I don't disagree that BTTF might be a good theme but your argument is not a good one.

You must not have had a night out in NYC in a long long long time if you think an evening out there with a Broadway play is anywhere close to $100… Tickets for two for a decent play are pushing closer to $600 for halfway decent seats…that’s right, just the tickets…

#1327 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Yeah... but Rush fans on here were begging and pleading.. and well.. they are kinda everywhere for sale now. Just because Jaws, BTTF, and others keep getting "wished" doesn't mean they're a good idea.

Rush sold phenomenally well for Stern…every single distributor says they are stunned how well Rush has sold and that the demand was close to Godzilla. There are only a bunch available because a bunch were made. If every release had the sales’ numbers Rush has had Stern would be pleased.

BTTF will sell like gangbusters.

#1352 1 year ago

Really great post pookycade

Question: for the fixed price free play locations, would a machine like this help be an attraction to get more feet through the door playing other machines?

I agree, JJP seems to have abandoned the operators. This game needed a standard edition south of 10k…they didn’t make one sadly. Hopefully JJP will make one for their next title and hopefully that will be before the end of next year.

#1412 1 year ago

So, I watched Toy Story 4 for the first time…took my three nights to make it through it and my five year old was not impressed with the movie…all the same, I thought it was a pretty good family movie and on par with Toy Story 3 (though a step down from 1 and 2).

This doesn’t increase my interest in this pin any, but as far as movie’s go at least this wasn’t a bad movie that JJP selected. I’d do a temporary trade with a friend for the machine for a bit for sure.

#1460 1 year ago
Quoted from Mcgringoloco:

if You have 4 hrs to kill this sums up TS4.

I must say…that video is a little silly. Toy Story - all of them - require the suspension of disbelief…this guy is hyper analyzing whether the actions these toys are taking would be physically possible like assembling a chain of monkeys to act as a rope in two seconds? He has a problem with the monkey rope chain assembly but not the fact that toys actually talk and live secret lives?

I didn’t watch the entire thing, but did skim through a couple sections…he’s just a typical angry reviewer and his fast succession cut scenes are almost unbearable.

1 month later
#1888 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And JJP sold a ton of GNR. Biggest seller exceeding WOZ.

JJP sold a little under 5,000 GnR units total across all models. WOZ is still the number one all time selling JJP game at 7,500(ish) units.

Both WOZ and GnR are huge successes for JJP. TS4 will also be a big success given its higher price point. Jack recently said the next reveal should only be 9 months out. JJP never hits their release target dates…but TS4 shouldn’t need to be on the line for 20 months like GnR was…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.