20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronaldvg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1690 1 year ago
Quoted from Faust:

You’re wrong it says ‘not available’ (nicht verfügbar) the buy option for the CE. it’s sold out. You csn only buy if you pay more than MRSP.

No you are wrong. They were sold out everywhere before the release, but now you can get them at almost any distributor. I know because some called me to try to sell one. Before there was no way I was able to get one. They just try to keep the fomo alive, but believe me they will show up when they are in stock.

It now says 'Artikel Nachbestellt' on the website of Freddy, not that it is not available. Also on Pinball Universe the CE showed up a few days after introduction.

4 weeks later
#2218 1 year ago

I think that guys like Zaphx and Iceman are looking at these games differently than most of us. How many of you guys drive Porsches or give pinball machines away to their kids?

When your disposable income is a lot more than what these pinball machines cost, then of course they are great. They are all great. Toy Story is also a good game, but when you think like someone that has to choose which game to buy, then TS4 is just not worth the price. Lots of pinball games shoot great and are a lot of fun, but most are in another price range when new. Sadly there are still people that buy these overpriced machines. And I say sadly because when they do, nothing will change and the pinball machines will get worse and more expensive at the same time. Talk with your wallet, even when the wallet is very full.

Regarding SDTM, I can only say that I was a huge follower of both Zach and Greg in the beginning when they started, but soon after Zach took over Flip'n'out that was over. The change was very dramatic and I think they themself do not realise this and think they are really being unbiased. But when you logically think about this, that is not possible because for Zach it is his living and if I would be Greg I would also not do anything to harm the livelyhood of my friend.

But Zach was always honest about what he does and I hear nothing but great things about how he treats his clients.

#2221 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Don't make assumptions - the price is a real issue for me as well.

I do believe that Derek. I have been following you a lot and we share a lot of similarities in pinball and in EV's and spelling I could afford TS but I choose not to and do not tell people how great the game is as I know there are far better recent and future games. JJP started out great but now they seem to be just a money grab company like most companies in all other industries.

I liked the passion of the new pinball companies, but outside of Haggis I do not really see that anymore and that is a shame.

edit: I forgot about Multimorphic when writing the above. They seem to be really passionate also.

#2227 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

I stereotypically drive a Porsche (besides a Tesla and BMW convertible) own my house in the city (Dallas) outright, broad investments, have no kids and here is a snapshot of my 100% disposable high liquidity account and I still wouldn’t consider this weirdly overpriced TS4. Just because I could buy one without thinking about money doesn’t mean I would.
[quoted image]

I did not mean that everyone that has enough means that likes the game will also buy it, I meant to say that when your income is high then it is more easy to like a game, no matter the cost. And you are doing exactly the same thing as I am doing, namely not buying the game. I was really looking forward to Toy Story but for me the machine is just not justifying the price.

#2231 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Completely false and misguided. Rich, successful people are often tough critics. This idea that rich folk think everything is great is silly...really.

I agree and that is not what I said. Please read again.

#2248 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Spooky?? American Pinball??

Spooky, also not anymore really when asking a non-refundable deposit without really showing the games first and AP, well they do not have rosh anymore so that is also going downhill, just look at their last game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Contact
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronaldvg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=ronaldvg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.