20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#223 1 year ago

With an 8 year old, 6 year old and 3 year old at home you'd think Toy Story would be a great family theme for us but my kids couldn't care less about Toy Story. I don't know if it's because it's old and not as flashy (and slower paced) as the new movies, but I think my wife and I both like the Toy Story movies more than they do. If I put the movies on they lose interest quickly. My kids would rather watch Encanto, Frozen, Turning Red, or whatever else is their friends are into.

3 weeks later
#327 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to the reveal but I'm priced out if the rumors are true. $2500 ($9500 to $12k] for the LE has to be the largest price increase between game releases in history.

#395 1 year ago

Well the good news is that everyone that wants a CE will likely be able to get one.

3 weeks later
#1668 1 year ago

What are people seeing for wait times on LE's on this title? Just curious as that could explain what the demand is for the game. I know I waited over a year for my GNRLE.

1 month later
#2397 1 year ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

I’m in the same boat. Paid a $2500 deposit on a CE through my distributor whom I’d rather not mention. After a phone call to them last week, I was VERY clear that I will follow through with my commitment on a CE but was personally questioning whether or not to even buy a TS. Unfortunately for me, my wife, after playing one locally, was like an excited little 12 year old girl the whole time she was playing it! She loves the theme, the game play and call outs. Not gonna lie, we were kind of hoping neither of us were going to like it, but WE did. Anyway, back to my distributor, they were allocated almost 30 CE’s, which I’m being told as of last week, nearly a month after they required deposits be sent, they only had two people cancel. That being said, they also told me if my wife and I decided we wanted an LE instead, they would just slide our deposit over to an LE. They want us to be happy with our purchase and said they’d have no problem finding a home for the CE. We’ve got some time to decide. We’ll be playing the local machine a lot more in the next month or so to help us decide.

If you both love it and have been waiting this long you may as well hang in there and get a CE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New Orleans, LA
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Valley, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.