20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 1 year ago

Tickets are easier to manager and are measurable. Answer the f’ing phone is a huge YES. Tickets are not a bad thing by any means - generates knowledge base allows for tracking and duration.. just sayin

Quoted from shakethatmachine:

"Tickets" are one big FU to the customer.
Answer your f-ing phone.

#77 1 year ago

Nah

Quoted from shakethatmachine:

If JJP has so many issues that they need to keep them organized via a ticket system, then they simply have too many problems and need to address the real issue; the actual problems.
You wouldn't need an efficient system of addressing issues/problems/concerns if you had very few of them.

3 weeks later
#365 1 year ago

I was 100% in almost blind - to out maybe Ill consider it down the road if the price drops. Man what a disappointment

#595 1 year ago

I agree with you on the overload - but man do I wish they priced it accordingly based on what they did put in it. I was willing to fork over the higher price I just don’t see it in the game. Software will be amazing.

That said - I’ll be waiting for an invite to come play it when it arrives

Quoted from Firechief:

Got a CE. I have three daughters that will probably love this pin for a long time. I think the carnival theme works pretty good, especially after watching this movie so much with the kids. Im glad they didn’t overload toys on this like gnr. Bc I think it will shoot better with the open playfield. I understand why people are hating on the prices. But I probably won’t ever sell it.

#1016 1 year ago

This is perfect - plenty of greater fools in pinball

#1080 1 year ago

FACTS

Quoted from seenev:

It used to happen all the time...

1 month later
#1760 1 year ago

Your missing out on Wonka

Quoted from srmonte:

Looks like JJP might be looking for some guidance from the market. I just filled out a survey that was emailed to me from them. I was honest and fair but delivered brutal truths to them. From no mechanics, price, playfield quality just to name a few. Not sure if they will listen but likely TS4 is going to be a black eye for them.
And full disclosure. I spoke with Jack at Texas pinball festival about buying the next machine. Me and my family were really excited. I also like toy story and can get over ts4. But what they gave the Market is embarrassing for them and pat Lawlor.
Also really wanted to buy a Wonka when it was announced. I passed for the same reason. No innovation no newly created mechanics and toys. All I see is lazy cash grabs. Thankfully godzilla is changing the industry. Setting the standard of what a whole package looks like! Theme is last place when the game is amazing.

1 week later
#1855 1 year ago

It’s gotta earn at least 2x though just sayin - I myself will be putting my $$ in an on location machine and looking forward to it

Quoted from DakotaMike:

P.S. I'm sure it's earning reasonably well on location. But that is about the only bright spot here.

#1965 1 year ago

It’s not just price - a lot of people wanted to see more mechanical elements in the game. I passed for this reason and not price. It is a fun game - glad to hear your enjoying it. I myself was looking to add more JJP as I love playing mine. I just can’t without more creativity as I have seen with JJP before.

Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

I understand all the negative comments on TS4 because of the price; it is highly priced, but the pin itself is a fun pin, entertaining and a beautiful pin as well. There are plenty of things to do in this pin. I've had it for over a week and have played it every day. It does not bores me, to the contrary, I want to keep playing more and more. There is plenty of excitement with a variety of multi-balls. Some shots are difficult although they may seem easy. The fidelity to the movie theme is right on. The shaker motor is very well integrated. The light show is second to none. The call outs by Tim Allen and Tim Hanks are very useful and funny. The sound of course it is repetitive, but it is the movie sound theme. The Caboon ramp is fun to shoot at and can easily surprise you in a fast moving ball. The ball flow itself is very good with the criticism that the ball time in the 4 pop bumpers is at times extensive, but it serves to help obtain the Buzz multi-ball. Gabby Gabby gets dirty from the hits, but it is easy to clean and it is an enjoyable bash toy. The Skill Shot is not easy, actually is very difficult to achieve. I am not trying to convince anyone that TS4 is a great pin. I'm simply stating my opinion. I bought an LE and do not regret it. I for one changing my collection slowly from other manufacturers to JJP.

#2076 1 year ago

Gotta be honest Jim show A teaser

#2193 1 year ago

The only part that made me cringe was trying to compare a watch or gucci shoes and the exorbitant cost of those luxury items to this pinball in terms of value. I just cant get behind that.

#2207 1 year ago

The game itself is a toy. Id rather it be listed as Mechs and Innovation or something like that

Quoted from explosiveegg:

How would you define a toy?

#2276 1 year ago

I generally agree with you - my issue is that it’s all been done before. Recycled. And recycled from the 90s my friend. Can we not advance in pinball outside of screens and code(which is pheno imo)

Quoted from ZMeny:

The category is Toys & Innovation. For me, a C+ isn’t a good rating. It’s not horrible. It’s not bad. It’s mixed.
When I compare this game’s mechs and innovation to other games, I come up with a C+. It’s the lowest grade I’ve given to a JJP game in this category.
I really like the jump ramp. I’m not aware of many games if any with that mech. And mechs are great and all, but this is a mech that feels great. It doesn’t get old for me.
The lighting of this game outperforms nearly that of any pinball machine ever made. So regardless, I’ve gotta give credit where it’s due.
Other things I like include dedicated animation on a second LCD screen. Plus, while I could leave it, the large playfield lcd screen is an industry first I believe (minus p3 playfield), and they coded a virtual pinball machine into it (with working pop bumpers feedback). Again, not my cup of tea, but as I try to be as fair as I can, it’s still innovative. Physical ball lock, mechanical kickback, incredible rgb integration, spinning wheel, pop up troll, opto spinners, large 27” display, another physical ball stop, yeah it certainly has enough to clear at least a C+ for me personally. But again, this is merely my analysis.

1 month later
#2582 1 year ago

I hope you sell a ton - can’t say I see it on this product.

Quoted from ZMeny:

Today isn’t just reserved for a Stern announcement. We haven’t forgot about all of you Toy Story owners or soon-to-be owners! Excited to announce a bad ass limited edition custom mod that is now for sale!
We are excited to announce a new Limited Edition pinball mod for Toy Story pinball! You can get yours NOW exclusively at Flip N Out Pinball!
Only 100 units being manufactured so get yours now. Completes the look of the game with stunning custom design and quality! Can’t wait to get ours.
Flipnoutpinball.com

1 month later
#2906 1 year ago

Top 3 most beautiful pin Ive ever seen (the CE). The game itself just didnt meet my expectations. Looking to get more time on it

#2910 1 year ago

I didn’t rank any higher I just said top 3… could be #1. It’s like asking what’s your favorite movie or album hard to say definitively. GNR is a beautiful game, WOZ, Ghostbusters… just a few others tho I hate to throw a stern in the list. It’s damn impressive.

Magic Girl

Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Curious what other games you have in the top 3?? To me the beautiful playfield (with sparkle inlays), incredible lighting, Chrome Red Armor, artwork, unique fiber optic topper, razor sharp animations on the back glass screen (better than any other pin in history), and the lighting (yes its so awesome it must be mentioned twice!), and the unmistakable Pixar Classic Plunger…it just stands apart from any other pin when in attract mode…again, I’d be curious what pin you’d rank higher on just purely aesthetics….that’s worth a lot to Collectors by the way…and a big reason why it is unlikely to drop much in the long run…~$13k is the bottom…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Valley, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=djsolzs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.