20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#264 1 year ago

So any idea when an announcement will be made? Before or after Sterns August announcement?

2 weeks later
#904 1 year ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

When the hack happened all my pinball friends said HARD PASS - IM OUT - NO WAY - I HATE TOY STORY 4 - WHY COULDN'T THIS GAME BE TOY STORY... the negative just swelled by the second.
THEN something happened... better videos got released then they said well I'm softening. Then something unheard of happened JJP had over 300 Limited Editions machines picked up in person or shipped day one. We got one at our facility and about 20 people showed up and played the game.
Comments like my kids would love this... this game is so much fun. It flows like butter. OMG the Kaboom ramp is just glorious. They saw all the interesting shots, heard Tim Allen doing all the call outs, and bam WE WANT ONE! No we have to HAVE ONE NOW!
Moral here is why would you do a car review from seeing a video of the car, wouldn't you drive it first. Why are there so many critics based on a photo or a short video. Isn't pinball a game you play?
Play the game and your opinion will change VERY QUICKLY!
Totally in this game is a masterpiece. Don't take my word for it just find a place that has the game and have some fun.

Uh $12k plus shipping and tax for a bare bones pin is the problem if you get an LE, and $15k for a CE.This would be a pro model if stern did it. Well minus the tablet screen.

If you want one just wait for used one to appear. GNR LE’s are already dropping in price used well below $11.5k

#1038 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ts4 was a damn fine flick

I think you accidentally put a 4 in by mistake.

#1039 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I meant they ruined the Star Wars movies not the Stern game. I do agree that if JJP went to Disney wanting TS and all they would allow them is TS4, I would have walked far away.

If that was the case they should have definitely walked away. Just because you can does not mean you should. Stern should have walked away from LZ. I am a huge fan and SR blew that game. It’s already on last call.

No way they sell all 5000 TS4 LE’s unless they really discount it. GNR is still available.

#1094 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

The Lightyear movie underperformed pretty significantly at the box office. Imagine how bad it would have been if this were a Lightyear pin. This isn't a bulletproof IP. It only resonates with people when done right, and neither the movie nor the pin seem to be living up to the expectations of the public.

$51 million dollars and it had a Thursday evening release. Light year is officially a bomb. I will not see it let alone pay money to see it. Huge disappointment like this pin.

#1095 1 year ago
Quoted from Baba_Booey:

Toy Story was 27 years ago (1995)
Toy Story 2 was 23 years ago (1999)
Toy Story 3 was 12 years ago (2010)
Toy Story 4 was just 3 years ago (2019) making it the most relevant.

Relevant definitely doesn’t mean good.

#1111 1 year ago

Light year is a failure and glad it is. It bombed world wide also. Go woke go broke. Disney stock will continue to tank as will this pin. People can try to justify spending $12k to $15k all they want, the value is not there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Champaign, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.