20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMore-Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 1 year ago

I'll take a wait and see -- based on quality issues and layout/game play
There will be plenty of time to get an LE new or used

If it turns out to be the masterpiece people are claiming it to be and there are no PF issues, I may lean towards a purchase

3 weeks later
#548 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You guys are always so crabby!!
Game looks like fun to me. Can’t wait to fist pump that jump ramp shot!

It does look fun - most machines are,
just not going in my house

#648 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ok so according to Pinside reaction, only about 15 people will be buying Toy Story.
I guess that means JJP is done for. I’ll see you all at the bankruptcy auction in a month!

All kidding aside, I think they are going to sell a lot of these to non pinside/pinball people that are first time pinball buyers
Promo video makes it seem more marketed towards them than us
Pinside mood could change also once people start playing them ... but I still agree with most initial reactions

#874 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

It’s just an odd choice, I totally get the mini games is there to try and pull in kids but I’d have thought a number of little mini games would have just used that massive screen so much better and really tied that carnival theme into the game nicely.
Could have done a ball throw mini game like when buzz meets duck and bunny or whatever they are called. Maybe an RC mini game (obviously he’s missing from the game so that’s not happening now) stuff that might not appeal to us as pinball enthusiasts but stuff kids would think is cool, they love all these free to play simple mini game apps.

agree,
with the largest display in the industry in the back box - the large screen on the PF is a waste

#1014 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

Wow. Times have changed.
One compromise we have in my house which still exists now even with teenagers are the phones get surrendered in the kitchen for charging in the evening and they’re phone free for the rest of the night. We watch family TV together because they aren’t pulled away by their phones.

Sort of ironic they put away one screen to stare at another ....

1 week later
#1377 1 year ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

My kids eat what my wife puts on the table or they don’t eat.

100% - giving your kids separate choices for dinner every night just entices them to be come more picky.
Absurd how much control parents have given kids over their adult lives.

#1383 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

True. Let's not let our kids become individuals with their own personal likes and dislikes.

You can nurture you children to "become individuals with their own personal likes and dislike" without catering to their every desire and making them think they are entitled to have Mom make them special dinners becuase they don't want what she prepared for the family. IF you want, you can also raise your kids to think they are entitled to get what they want all the time.

Great thing about having kids, you can raise them however you would like .... but like all choices in life, you also must deal with the consequences of what you raised.

Quoted from zermeno68:

Agree, but lets not forget that Grandma/Grandpa can also influence this habit as well. My kids are staying with my parents during the summer to spend some quality time while the Wife and I acclimate with Baby #3 we just had.
I facetime my family the other day to check on the kids and I heard my oldest say she does not want to eat X, but rather have Y.
And.... my mom caved in. I'm sure it will be fun for me to break the habit when they return to my home.

Yes, but even young kids are smart enough to know there are 2 sets of rules and what flies at the grandparents house may not pass at home.

#1534 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Also it's series made for little kids I can't believe how much you people care about this shit.

Says the guy that's posted 22 times in this thread
steve-harvey-im-just-saying.gifsteve-harvey-im-just-saying.gif

#1545 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Post counting is the last refuge of a scoundrel!!

Possibly true,
but when you berate everyone for caring "so much about this shit"
it's nice to know where its coming from .......

#1685 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Have you seen kids around a claw machine

Kids hover around a claw machine for a chance to win a prize.. AKA gambling. Not sure a similar mech in a pinball machine without a chance at a prize has the same attraction but it would have been a cool mech.

4 weeks later
#1941 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Going to take ALOT if plays to recoup $12,000. Probably wont happen

Not so, As a business you can depreciate the machine and there is residual value when sold

#2136 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Some of ya'll are joyless AF.
Play your pins, have a little fun in life. Quit polluting Pinside.

LOL - so much effort in putting down a machine - funny to read

#2203 1 year ago

Quoted from Jokerman:FFS, you have been caught out with posting a fake collection - any scintilla of credibility is out the door. But please don’t leave us and stay in this thread - you are the entertainment after all.

Have we really reached that point of absurdity where we care so much about what people think of the machines we own that people are posting fake collections.

#2205 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Awe come on Zack, you’re not creating content, you’re hard pushing/selling “used car” type advertising on us for your business. Trying hard to appear like your somehow balanced in your completely biased assessments. Only JJP fanboys are going to buy into that hype. You’re doing long style infomercials for companies you shill for plain and simple. Has nothing to do with you “out of the goodness of your heart”, just making content for our enjoyment. Be real, this is not your hobby, its your “used car” style business, where you do long informercials and rate everything at B+. Everyone knows this and its a commonly used joke here. Does anyone call the guy doing used car commercials a content creator? Lol!!!

What happen to be kind and treat people how you would like to be treated?
You can disagree with their review but the vitriol is just not necessary

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2240 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

I stereotypically drive a Porsche (besides a Tesla and BMW convertible) own my house in the city (Dallas) outright, broad investments, have no kids and here is a snapshot of my 100% disposable high liquidity account and I still wouldn’t consider this weirdly overpriced TS4. Just because I could buy one without thinking about money doesn’t mean I would.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Did this post really just happen?
Are you trying to flex by showing us your savings balance
You do realize, nobody gives 2 fcks nor is anybody impressed
wow ...... just wow - you seriously have some issues you may want to work out.

#2362 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I am honestly glad you guys love it! I wish I did.
And yes I sold before scary terry and the other two.
The problem wasn’t the number of modes. It was that all were randomized so you got them all just for playing with no incentive to reach.
Maybe they changed that after I sold it. But seriously I’m really glad you guys are happy.

As an avg player, I actually like that the R&M modes are randomized and I get to see everything.
It's still my most played pin. Also as an avg player, starting to think I would actually really enjoy TS4

#2363 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You should re-read what i said.
“ I'm still confused why people goto the ill-informed for 'reviews'
It wasn’t saying he can’t do what he does. I said I’m confused why people take it for a worthwhile review.
The people who have a mission to always be positive tend to lose their objectivity and if I just want a commercial I look forward to their promotion pieces.

It's as valid and worthwhile as anyone else's opinion including yours on this subject
I mean, most of the youtube reviewers are getting product for free, how worthwhile is any review?

#2370 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No - the premise that 'all opinions are valid and worthwhile' is a fallacy.

You are correct, as your opinion proves that

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

10,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMore-Pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out?tu=BMore-Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.