20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 61.
#2051 1 year ago

I said a few years back I'd love to see Toy story and would buy one if made. And then to my disappointment JJP took an iconic trilogy and limited it to one movie. It just ruined the whole thing for me. This is like if Stern took LOTR and made it ROTK.

I've watched videos and this game is just too heavily handed by Disney. It just feels like it's geared towards novices and a good fit in a nickel arcade that spits tickets. .

But congrats to those that enjoy it. Don't listen to us grumpy types!

#2052 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Alright since you don’t have anything better to do but criticize.
As a JJP fanboy I totally disagree with their decision to fire LTG and Butch Peel.I think they should have been more forthright in addressing playfield issues.Personally I wish they would have made TS1,2 and 3.
The pricing for this game is ridiculous.How’s that for a fanboy?

Rummy, this is a great first step breaking away from your severe JJP addictions. Like AAA teaches, first step is to admit, then you can break free from your mind controlling addictions. There’s hope for you Rummy! Light at the end of the tunnel for you with this first baby step, my little man….

#2053 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Rummy, this is a great first step breaking away from your severe JJP addictions. Like AAA teaches, first step is to admit, then you can break free from your mind controlling addictions. There’s hope for you Rummy! Light at the end of the tunnel for you with this first baby step, my little man….

See my previous post concerning you

#2054 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Post up your pins Jimmy.

What are you afraid of?

You know we are gonna laugh our asses off. Lol

I mean you get a break just from originating from LA/Cali. It explains a lot.

#2055 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Post up your pins Jimmy.
What are you afraid of?

Post up Post up Post up

#2056 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Post up your pins Jimmy.
What are you afraid of?

Hey now…LA doesn’t speak for all of Cali…

#2057 1 year ago

Some of ya'll are joyless AF.

Play your pins, have a little fun in life. Quit polluting Pinside.

#2058 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Hey now…LA doesn’t speak for all of Cali…

Thank God!

#2059 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Post up your pins Jimmy.
What are you afraid of?

If I post them up, you’ll all be super jealous. BTW, LA is where its at, just ask any Rams fan…(I will admit to buying HWN/UM, huge mistake, lol. That you can laugh your heads off about.) (wanted to buy TS1-3 with actual toys in it, but when I learned it was 4 and empty as can be, with a ridiculous price tag, it became an easy pass.) The rest of my games would send you into fits of jealousy for sure.

#2060 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Quit polluting Pinside.

walter.gifwalter.gif
#2061 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

If I post them up, you’ll all be super jealous. BTW, LA is where its at, just ask any Rams fan…(I will admit to buying HWN/UM, huge mistake, lol. That you can laugh your heads off about.) (wanted to buy TS1-3 with actual toys in it, but when I learned it was 4 and empty as can be, with a ridiculous price tag, it became an easy pass.) The rest of my games would send you into fits of jealousy for sure.

What are you waiting for? You bought an Ultraman and are railing on JJP. Wow

Now I do love my Halloween like I said.

#2062 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Post up your pins Jimmy.
What are you afraid of?

Easy Cowboy !

#2063 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Anxiously awaiting the reveal

#2064 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What are you waiting for?

LA Rams number one rule, don’t show your secret playbook or the opposition will crème you… Haven’t you Texans learned that by now? Wasn’t there something to do with the Alamo that taught you about that important principle?

#2065 1 year ago

Lol. If the shoe fits Ptown. Crazy right.

#2066 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

LA Rams number one rule, don’t show your secret playbook or the opposition will crème you… Haven’t you Texans learned that by now? Wasn’t there something to do with the Alamo that taught you about that important principle?

Come on man...don't be embarrassed...its all good

#2067 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol. If the shoe fits Ptown. Crazy right.

Well....I'm NorCal

#2068 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Ever heard of the Dallas Cowboys? One hit wonders. Thanks to the TEXAN Matthew Stanford. Boom boom. Lol

#2069 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Come on man...don't be embarrassed...its all good

You guys will be relentless, even though my line up is awesome. I will be ridiculed some how over and over….I must keep up my integrity with some mystique…

#2070 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ever heard of the Dallas Cowboys? One hit wonders. Thanks to the TEXAN Matthew Stanford. Boom boom. Lol

Dallas Cowboys??? You mean the more than 25 years ago hit wonders? Always talking, but can’t even win but three 1st round playoff games in 25 years? Those Cowboys?

#2071 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You guys will be relentless, even though my line up is awesome. I will be ridiculed some how over and over….I must keep up my integrity with some mystique…

You have ZERO integrity left so go ahead big boy. Maybe regain a bit if possible.

It will be lots of fun!

There is NO SHAME in pinball.

Btw, lmk when you hit 5 super bowl wins. Never. 1 is it. The last one doesn’t count because it’s St Louis.

#2072 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

u can do it Jimmy....

#2073 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You have ZERO integrity left so go ahead big boy. Maybe regain a bit if possible.
It will be lots of fun!
There is NO SHAME in pinball.

The only fun will be, you guys making it towards me somehow...I’m loaded with integrity, that’s why I don’t reveal my total playbook.

#2074 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

The only fun will be, you guys making it towards me somehow...I’m loaded with integrity, that’s why I don’t reveal my total playbook.

We are ready to praise you Jimmy. Wtf is really wrong with you.

Either put up or shut up. How about that playbook? Lol

If you don’t then we know you are full of shit. Wait, you are anyhow. But at least you might redeem yourself a little bit.

Can you not even afford a Pinside red heart? Or just a cheap whiner?

#2075 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Do u have a play book? I mean thats the real question

#2076 1 year ago

Gotta be honest Jim show A teaser

#2077 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Gotta be honest Jim show A teaser

Okay a teaser..Batman 66

#2078 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Okay ar teaser..Batman 66

Don’t believe you I want to see a picture of you next to it with todays paper and the address where it is.
Next time I’m in LA I’ll stop by and hang out

#2079 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Don’t believe you I want to see a picture of you next to it with todays paper and the address where it is.

Not going to list my JJP purchases, or you guys will be relentless…

#2080 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

As a Texan living in Dallas and with family in San Antonio, LA is Dreamland Heaven compared to BFE Boerne. I mean WTF Boerne LOL ugh!!!!

#2081 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

As a Texan living in Dallas and with family in San Antonio, LA is Dreamland Heaven compared to BFE Boerne. I mean WTF Boerne LOL ugh!!!!

I’m liking you more..so come by and play some pinball when you come to LA next time.

#2082 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Next time I’m in LA I’ll stop by and hang out

You’re never going to get that, lol.

#2083 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This photo is for my buddy Rummy of my modded Batman 66 for his proof he wanted…[quoted image]

You get credit for a great pin! Not an LE but still, one of the best.

#2084 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

Lol. Man you know the exit. Adios and don’t let the door hit you in the ass

Boerne is a slice of heaven and you know it

Mr “unknown”. You are 100% a Jimmy alias.

#2085 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You get credit for a great pin! Not an LE but still, one of the best.

I would have purchased the LE if I had had the opportunity. Heck would have bought the SLE. Love this pin, so much. I purchased a second one, when Catwoman version came out.

#2086 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

I would have purchased the LE if I had had the opportunity. Heck would have bought the SLE. Love this pin, so much. I purchased a second one, when Catwoman version came out.

Show the pic. And why buy two? That’s stupid

Make me an offer on my LE. You can have 3

#2087 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Show the pic. And why buy two? That’s stupid

For 2 different houses is the reason why.

#2088 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

For 2 different houses is the reason why. Here’s a pick of one of my JJP sitting right next to it just for you Dougy…

Nice pin....

#2089 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

For 2 different houses is the reason why. Here’s a pick of one of my JJP sitting right next to it just for you Dougy…[quoted image]

Lol. A DI.

No wonder! Ok I won’t make fun of you Jimmy.

1 out of 2 ain’t bad according to Meat Loaf.

#2090 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol. A DI.
No wonder! Ok I won’t make fun of you Jimmy.

I knew it Dougy!!! You would start making fun, so not showing any more, lol!

#2091 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

I knew it Dougy!!! You would start making fun, so not showing any more, lol!

There is no more Jimmy. What’s the problem big daddy?

You are the king of “making fun”.

Don’t dish it out If you can’t take it.

Can’t possibly be that insecure? Maybe there is a TS4 hiding in the corner? Lol

#2092 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

For 2 different houses is the reason why. Here’s a pick of one of my JJP sitting right next to it just for you Dougy…

Wait a minute... When you first posted this pic, these games had unusual coin doors with single coin slots. They didn't look like U.S. coin doors. Now you edited the picture to intentionally crop those out? What gives?

#2093 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There is no more Jimmy. What’s the problem big daddy?
You are the king of “making fun”.
Don’t dish it out If you can’t take it.
Can’t possibly be that insecure? Maybe there is a TS4 hiding in the corner? Lol

There is plenty more my Texas buddy. I rival your collection. If it would have been $5k less, with actual mech toys and TS1-3, you’d be seeing it in my lineup.

#2094 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Wait a minute... When you first posted this pic, these games had unusual coin doors with single coin slots. They didn't look like U.S. coin doors. Now you edited the picture to intentionally crop those out? What gives?

It’s Jimmy aka “galore”

#2095 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

You must have been hallucinating?

#2096 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

There is plenty more my Texas buddy. I rival your collection. If it would have been $5k less, with actual mech toys and TS1-3, you’d be seeing it in my lineup.

Well. Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

If I could buy Apple stock today at $130 like a month ago I’d love to do that too.

With all the $$$ you must have made, not, why worry, it’s just chump change right?

No need to get your panties in a knot buddy!

#2097 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You must have been hallucinating?

Like hell I was. I just thought it was odd at first, but figured you'd end up getting called out on it pretty quickly. But no, picture is now cropped to hide the slip up.

#2098 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Like hell I was. I just thought it was odd at first, but figured you'd end up getting called out on it pretty quickly. But no, picture is now cropped to hide the slip up.

Yep. Totally full of shit. Great catch!

#2099 1 year ago

I am still very much on the fence with Toy Story, so I am interested in hearing the comparisons with Dialed In.

I like Dialed In, and i have probably 400 games on it, but the more I play the more I dislike the rules. The game is Start Mode-Big Bang- Sim card ... everything else is a distraction. The skill shot and multiballs are almost worthless. The BOB modes are fun (well except for Emoji overload) but again they aren't worth many points. People complain about the theme and SIM shot... but man... the rules are what bug me.

Having said that.. it is still my favorite JJP game. It's a great shooting game - and the modes/disasters really are fun. How does TS4 stack up against it?

#2100 1 year ago

Also... when do the CE's begin to ship?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Contact
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/42?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.