20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 61.
#1201 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man you are living in some kind of nut job bubble! See Law’s post
They have gone up consistently and will keep going up. Along with increasing the number of LEs
$25k for an Elvira 40th meant to make the customer base feel good?
Stern isn’t a non profit charity.

Lol, when I saw you sitting at the head of the “nut job bubble” class, I left, lol. Yes, Elvira was not a good move for sure, but that one off scalpers scam is not their main business model. (Did notice you followed me out of the bubble…as us Texans tend to stick together…

#1202 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Lol, when I saw you sitting at the head of the “nut job bubble” class, I left, lol.

thisisasecretnotetotbirdsfamilyhelphimpleasehesinsane (resized).jpgthisisasecretnotetotbirdsfamilyhelphimpleasehesinsane (resized).jpg
#1203 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Lol, when I saw you sitting at the head of the “nut job bubble” class, I left, lol. Yes, Elvira was not a good move for sure, but that one off scalpers scam is not their main business model.

I like both companies, along with CGC, AP and Spooky. Actually really like pinball in general. I don’t blow a nut over something I don’t like as you have done. Better check yourself. It’s just pinball!

You just make shit up though Tbird. I have to admit, it’s comical.

#1204 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I like both companies, along with CGC, AP and Spooky. Actually really like pinball in general. I don’t blow a nut over something I don’t like as you have done. Better check yourself. It’s just pinball!
You just make shit up though Tbird. I have to admit, it’s comical.

All facts, nothing made up like you do ol’ buddy. “None of my JJPs have flipper fade issues”, LOLOLOLOLO that is the most comical made up BS anyone has ever conjured up. (Then we could add all the Deep Root propaganda you’ve made up over the years. Yeah, buddy you top em all!) LOL!

#1205 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

All facts, nothing made up like you do ol’ buddy. “None of my JJPs have flipper fade issues”, LOLOLOLOLO that is the most comical made up BS anyone has ever conjured up. (Then we could add all the Deep Root propaganda you’ve made up over the years. Yeah, buddy you top em all!) LOL!

Karl part 2 tonight. Let’s go.

Bust a nut buddy

Wtf you talking about DR propaganda. Once again pulling nonsense out of your ass.

We all know how it ended and where DR was at status wise when it did. It was a shitshow and everybody got to see what they were up to before the SEC shut em down.

Because you care fwiw, I didn’t lose a dime. I did lose my original Raza with Jpop, that’s how I got that free transfer. It ain’t no big thing except for the $57 million worth that shitbag screwed out of people.

#1206 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Karl part 2 tonight. Let’s go.
Bust a nut buddy
Wtf you talking about DR propaganda. Once again pulling nonsense out of your ass.
We all know how it ended and where DR was at status wise when it did. It was a shitshow and everybody got to see what they were up to before the SEC shut em down.
Because you care fwiw, I didn’t lose a dime. I did lose my original Raza with Jpop, that’s how I got that free transfer. It ain’t no big thing except for the $57 million worth that shitbag screwed out of people.

Watched a bit. Game looks great. He is an incredible player.

#1207 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wonder how much Stern will raise prices for?
Bond next
Jaws and Elwin after that
Then BTTF
3 great licenses.
Is there even a breaking point?

How many of those 3 will actually have audio & video assets from the movies? If JP was any indication, they might be a let down in terms of theme integration…

#1208 1 year ago

Listened to Tripple Drainers and Travis described beating this game like a dead horse, over and over and over. An example he gave is most games feel like you are battling them and they are fighting back. In TS4, the game is not fighting back. Does that effect long term how much enjoyment you’ll get by playing it? It shouldn’t impact desire to play on location but it might if this is going in your home. I prefer games that are difficult and derive pleasure when finally having that good game. Guess that is why my dominatrice is always asking if I want a little more pain.

TS4 game has straight forward rules that are easy to learn and understand and game play is easy without having a difficult shot. So many blinking lights at once is confusing to all players but especially newer ones. Buy whatever pinball machines you like for your collection. I’m still waiting to play one to form my opinion.

Yesterday I played three JJP’s I don’t own -
Wonka, WOZ and DI. Wonka is my fave of the bunch and I had lots of fun. I have tried all 3 models and this one was an SE, still 92% as fun as the LE. Best value imo is buying the SE and modding it up.

Played DI for first in a long time and that layout is spectacular. I have trouble caring about the rules because I come to pinball to escape life not to feel like I am grinding through a real day. Wish that one would be rethemed.

WOZ surprised me for playing much smoother than I remembered and it is packed with mechanical wonder. Rules are deep, assets are well done and sculpts pretty. But I don’t care for the theme, which is one reason I sold it. No game will have everything you want but all should have enjoyable aspects.

#1209 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Listened to Tripple Drainers and Travis described beating this game like a dead horse, over and over and over. An example he gave is most games feel like you are battling them and they are fighting back. In TS4, the game is not fighting back. Does that effect long term how much enjoyment you’ll get by playing it? It shouldn’t impact desire to play on location but it might if this is going in your home. I generally prefer games that are difficult and I derive pleasure when finally having a good game. Guess that is why my dominatrice is always asking if I want a little more pain. The game has straight forward rules that are easy to learn and understand and game play is easy without having a difficult shot. Buy what you like for your pinball collection. I’m still waiting to play one.
Yesterday I played three JJP’s I don’t own -
Wonka, WOZ and DI. Wonka is my fave of the bunch and I had lots of fun. I played DI for first in a long time. Man that layout is spectacular. I have trouble caring about the rules because I come to pinball to escape life not to feel like I am grinding through a real day. WOZ surprised. It was much smoother than I remembered shooting and game is packed with mechanical wonder. Rules are deep, assets are well done and sculpts pretty. But I don’t care so much for the theme. No game will have everything you want but most have enjoyable aspects.

Good points. The ruleset design in Toy Story 4 is too easy and not deep enough IMO. It's great JJP wanted to make a wizard mode for casuals to get to. Are casuals the ones spending $12k - $15k on a pinball machine? Not likely. I'm not going to spend $12k+ on a pin so one of my non pinball friends can reach a wizard mode...Many of the 7 scene modes are not even scenes at all from the film. Bo Peep loops, Super Super Spinner, and Buzz Quick multiball (hit the pops area while a static Lightyear logo spins)...how are any of those scenes from the film? I don't get it.

I know there's all of these multipliers and other formulas behind the scenes for increasing scoring by completing modes versus attempting, collecting characters, etc. None of that is really interesting IMO compared to having mini wizard modes in a game. Where's the mini wizard modes for completing X number of carnival modes and other objectives? There are none. Modes like Battle the Wicked Witch from WOZ, Into the Fire from Hobbit (+ 2 other mini wizard modes in that game), the 3 album mini wizards modes in GNR, and Wonka's office add depth to games, fun, and a sense of accomplishment for those great games yet there's nothing like that with Toy Story 4. Why? So the ruleset can be easier and more approachable? As someone who puts games into their home that doesn't offer value but rather takes away from it.

#1210 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The ruleset design in Toy Story 4 is too easy and not deep enough IMO. It's great JJP wanted to make a wizard mode for casuals to get to. Are casuals the ones spending $12k - $15k on a pinball machine? Not likely. I'm not going to spend $12k+ on a pin so one of my non pinball friends can reach a wizard mode...
I know there's all of these multipliers and other formulas behind the scenes for increasing scoring by completing modes versus attempting, collecting characters, etc. None of that is really interesting IMO. Where's the mini wizard modes for completing X number of carnival modes and other objectives? There are none. Modes like Battle the Wicked Witch from WOZ, Into the Fire from Hobbit (+ 2 other mini wizard modes in that game), and Wonka's office add depth to games, fun, and a sense of accomplishment for those great games yet there's nothing like that with Toy Story 4. Why? So the ruleset is easier and more approachable? For me as someone who puts games into their homes that doesn't offer value but rather takes away from it.

I agree that having a deeper rule set would make the game more more appealing to me. Keep everything they have which covers easy aspects and add in some intermediate level tasks that require combos. Add a few new timed, mini-wizard modes, Make the existing 7 modes more difficult by requiring you to complete or restart. So many things could be done to code, but I don’t think Pat wants them in the game. I’m sure JJP will not be adjusting the code difficulty as game sells fine as is. So one must judge if they like what they see with game as-is and that requires playing one.

#1211 1 year ago

Played DI for first in a long time and that layout is spectacular. I have trouble caring about the rules because I come to pinball to escape life not to feel like I am grinding through a real day. Wish that one would be rethemed.

I certainly don't understand this criticism. The game is about a number of disasters threatening the city. Not a lot in DI that reminds me of real life.

A lot of people justify how they don't like something because they have already formed an opinion about it, that's kind of normal I guess.

#1212 1 year ago

I agree that having a deeper rule set would make the game more more appealing to me. Keep everything they have which covers easy aspects and add in some intermediate level tasks that require combos. Add a few new timed, mini-wizard modes, Make the existing 7 modes more difficult by requiring you to complete or restart. So many things could be done to code, but I don’t think Pat wants them in the game. I’m sure JJP will not be adjusting the code difficulty as game sells fine as is. So one must judge if they like what they see with game as-is and that requires playing one.

I think there are two opposing forces. You can have simple rules but the game can kick your ass on the regular. I have TNA which is about as simple as it can get, but that game is an ass kicker and I have only made it to 3 reactors out of 9.

Now if you have some easy goals and the game just allows you to walk through it like nothing that's not fun. Might be fun at first to get a lot of goals real quick or if you are a child, but to me not something that I am dying to add to my collection.

Hoping to pLt TS tomorrow and give my impression because it might not be super easy for me.

#1213 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I think there are two opposing forces. You can have simple rules but the game can kick your ass on the regular. I have TNA which is about as simple as it can get, but that game is an ass kicker and I have only made it to 3 reactors out of 9.

I think the best games have deep rules that don’t make you feel useless if you’re not good enough to get there. They still have fun & satisfying things “close to the start button”. Some
of the newer Sterns have gotten really good at this.

JP - Deep AF & very hard - but, almost any newb can hit the car, feed the T-Rex, start the Raptor Multiball, and see at least 1 paddock.

GZ - Also deep & difficult - but anyone can bash the building & prob start a Multiball. Getting a Kaiju battle isn’t too tough. Bashing Mecha Godzilla is pretty straightforward.

Rush - To understand & enjoy all the depth is for experts, but almost anyone can start a song mode & enjoy.

A well thought out design/ruleset can be fun for casuals & not be dumbed down.

#1214 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think the best games have deep rules that don’t make you feel useless if you’re not good enough to get there. They still have fun & satisfying things “close to the start button”. Some
JP - Deep AF & very hard - but, almost any newb can hit the car, feed the T-Rex, start the Raptor Multiball, and see at least 1 paddock.
GZ - Also deep & difficult - but anyone can bash the building & prob start a Multiball. Getting a Kaiju battle isn’t too tough. Bashing Mecha Godzilla is pretty straightforward.
Rush - To understand & enjoy all the depth is for experts, but almost anyone can start a song mode & enjoy.

Stern has the best software engineers in the business.

That said - competition is getting stronger and that makes everyone better!

#1215 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think it's different for different games. The perfect for me would be a hobbit with two more wizard modes.
I really didn't get the dialed in ruleset. Why am i shooting a sparkplug? A spider? It turned into a one trick pony. Charge phone, start disaster. Complete. Get sim card. Rinse and repeat. Not for me.
Like the ruleset on stern jp, even if it feels alot more simple then hobbit.

#1216 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I think it's different for different games. The perfect for me would be a hobbit with two more wizard modes.
I really didn't get the dialed in ruleset. Why am i shooting a sparkplug? A spider? It turned into a one trick pony. Charge phone, start disaster. Complete. Get sim card. Rinse and repeat. Not for me.
Like the ruleset on stern jp, even if it feels alot more simple then hobbit.

I love DI but I feel the same way about the rules. Wtf is spider value? What do the drones signifiy? I have no clue.

#1217 1 year ago

Is this a “are you happy with Americas direction “ poll or for TS4 poll ?

#1218 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I love DI but I feel the same way about the rules. Wtf is spider value? What do the drones signifiy? I have no clue.

It's nice with lots of cool stuff, but whats up with the ugly figurines?
Both scissor girl and electric dude looks really ugly and totally malplaced.

#1219 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Something from the world of Dialed In where there's magical cell phones that grant super powers. Crazy Bob is a futuristic cell phone dealer and you end up with a magical phone. There's drones in the world as I guess it's the future, there's spiders because no one really likes spiders and they are fun to shoot a pinball at, there's a Quantum Mechanic because why not, and then there's the power company guy who...yeah I give up. The theme of Dialed In is very weird, for the years I owned it I felt that I was the only one that understood it while friends and family had a "What the hell is this" look lol. Fun game.

#1220 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Yeah this is the big problem with the machine, not the phone or jeans. It's happening in a city, so I guess the train locks the balls or something? It's all very loose indeed; still their best for me. Love the fact all the points are in modes and mode multipliers.

#1221 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

They’re in it for the long haul and know we’d be up in arms if they raise them too much if at all

Buhahah

You thinkbthe aug game is going to be the same price as before? You’re cute…

#1222 1 year ago

They’re seeing GZCEs going for 16 plus and premiums for 10.5 plus .We’re going to bend over regardless .

#1223 1 year ago

I picked the right time to enter the “past eras” leg of my collecting after after receiving the 2 have ordered .It will be a nice relief for my wallet Since joining a league , I’m starting to really appreciate the whole slate .

#1224 1 year ago

My children are not pinball enthusiasts, but they both love Toy Story and were very interested in the Toy Story machine.
We watched a few of the game play videos on YouTube and when finished I asked if they wanted me to order one.
My oldest daughter asked me how much it was and asked if I could cut them each a check for $7,500 as opposed to buying the machine.

Smart kid.

#1225 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I certainly don't understand this criticism. The game is about a number of disasters threatening the city. Not a lot in DI that reminds me of real life.
A lot of people justify how they don't like something because they have already formed an opinion about it, that's kind of normal I guess.

It is primarily the cell phone that is running low on battery and needs to be charged that kills me. Fine with the concept but I have enough troubles in my life just keeping my real cell phone charged. I can’t take more of it on my pin. I don’t want to be receiving a bunch of disaster video calls, either. Normally, I’d let those calls ring through and then block the number. Putting me in front of a DI is like placing a cucumber behind a cat and they turn around and notice it, yikes! Time to skedaddle. But then the cranky old man in me wants to shoot that gorgeous layout.

#1226 1 year ago

It is primarily the cell phone that is running low on battery and needs to be charged that kills me. Fine with the concept but I have enough troubles in my life just keeping my real cell phone charged. I can’t take more of it on my pin. I don’t want to be receiving a bunch of disaster video calls, either. Normally, I’d let those calls ring through and then block the number.

I understand, I like the phone charging idea (just me) it's kind of nest to think of all these disasters (maybe I played Sim City in the past).

Putting me in front of a DI is like placing a cucumber behind a cat and they turn around and notice it, yikes!.

This is me when playing GnR, I hate it but that's just my opinion.

#1227 1 year ago

For those who keep commenting on the difficulty as 'too easy' for them.... Rumor has it the ACTUAL game designers (from the factory!) have included more-difficult gameplay settings for the 'pros' out there. This is a common feature in video games where the experience is EXACTLY the same PS5 to PS5 which is not true with pinball tables due to pitch, manufacturing differences, rubber types, flipper settings, socks in the outlanes, etc. etc. etc. So it's not like there is any purity of pinball scores game to game.

CHANGE THE DIFFICULTY SETTING if it's too easy for you.

Frankly, if true, it's about time JJP lowered the default setting a bit. Most prior JJP owners will never see the end modes of Woz/Potc/DI, etc. (unless they change the difficulty to super-easy).

#1228 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

For those who keep commenting on the difficulty as 'too easy' for them.... Rumor has it the ACTUAL game designers (from the factory!) have included more-difficult gameplay settings for the 'pros' out there. This is a common feature in video games where the experience is EXACTLY the same PS5 to PS5 which is not true with pinball tables due to pitch, manufacturing differences, rubber types, flipper settings, socks in the outlanes, etc. etc. etc. So it's not like there is any purity of scores game to game.
Frankly, if true, it's about time JJP lowered the default setting a bit. Most prior JJP owners will never see the end modes of Woz/Potc/DI, etc. (unless they change the difficulty to super-easy).

a9947807d8710e310c950a706af7566d38227ec5.gifa9947807d8710e310c950a706af7566d38227ec5.gif
#1229 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

[quoted image]

That guy makes me angry lol.

#1230 1 year ago

I am glad to see a distro discounting this game, will be interesting to see if others follow suit.

#1231 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

For those who keep commenting on the difficulty as 'too easy' for them.... Rumor has it the ACTUAL game designers (from the factory!) have included more-difficult gameplay settings for the 'pros' out there. This is a common feature in video games where the experience is EXACTLY the same PS5 to PS5 which is not true with pinball tables due to pitch, manufacturing differences, rubber types, flipper settings, socks in the outlanes, etc. etc. etc. So it's not like there is any purity of pinball scores game to game.

No difficulty setting change will add mini wizard modes, add other modes, or improve upon mode choreography. What those settings do is require 5 ramp shots to be made instead of 3, hit the pops 4 times instead of 2, etc. None of that is very interesting.

What you are not mentioning about the other JJP pins is that those games have multiple mini wizard modes in them (well 1 in WOZ). In Toy Story 4 there are none which IMO is disappointing. Mini wizard modes are for those great games and then the super wizard mode for a game of a lifetime (Keith Johnson said something similar). Myself and other owners of the games you mentioned want the crazy super wizard mode to get to as it helps with game longevity to always have something to go after.

#1232 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Difficulty settings are a new feature now?

#1233 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Nope

#1234 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

What you are not mentioning about the other JJP pins is that those games have multiple mini wizard modes in them (well 1 in WOZ).

I'd say that WOZ has more than one mini wizard mode. It depends on how you define "mini wizard mode" I guess.

I assume you're referring to the melt the witch mode.

In my book, all of the following are also mini wizard modes:

Munchkin multiball
Haunted multiball
Flipper frenzy

I don't know, maybe they should be called "mini-mini wizard modes", since each of them is sort of a wizard mode for one particular feature.

I view them as full on mini wizard modes because I reach them very infrequently - far less frequently than melt the witch.

#1235 1 year ago
Quoted from Fizz:

In my book, all of the following are also mini wizard modes:

Munchkin multiball
Haunted multiball
Flipper frenzy

I don't know, maybe they should be called "mini-mini wizard modes", since each of them is sort of a wizard mode for one particular feature.

meh. We don't call qualified multiballs like Total Annilation a wizard mode we shouldn't call qualified events like Munchkin MB a wizard mode.

#1236 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

meh. We don't call qualified multiballs like Total Annilation a wizard mode we shouldn't call qualified events like Munchkin MB a wizard mode.

Ok, fair enough.

For me, these mulitiballs in WOZ are pretty hard to get to. So my overall point is that there is a lot in WOZ to keep players engaged within the ruleset.

#1237 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Yes. Also comes with the fantastic ON/OFF setting as well as various ‘menu’ features.

I’m picking fun of some companies offering these up as game optional features. Well, technically…
628FE035-F574-443D-B034-636D9F0372A7.gif628FE035-F574-443D-B034-636D9F0372A7.gif

#1238 1 year ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

My children are not pinball enthusiasts, but they both love Toy Story and were very interested in the Toy Story machine.
We watched a few of the game play videos on YouTube and when finished I asked if they wanted me to order one.
My oldest daughter asked me how much it was and asked if I could cut them each a check for $7,500 as opposed to buying the machine.
Smart kid.

Not that long ago, thst would have been 2 Stern LE's. Insane...

#1239 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I am glad to see a distro discounting this game, will be interesting to see if others follow suit.

What distributor?

#1240 1 year ago

If true how cheap of a discount are people seeing for a toy story Le?

#1241 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

If true how cheap of a discount are people seeing for a toy story Le?

At the moment it’s $500 off. So, $12K.

#1244 1 year ago

Well I’ll be damned… nope. I don’t see where the discount is now.

Hmm.. sorry, I’ve preordered a CE and was only aware of that price. Clearly got the LE price wrong.

#1245 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And they have 3 killer themes coming out.

I wouldn't call any of those Themes killer.

BTTF? Jaws the Pinball? Modern Bond?

No thanks.

#1246 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I wouldn't call any of those Themes killer.
BTTF? Jaws the Pinball? Modern Bond?
No thanks.

BTTF is for sure, massive.

#1247 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

BTTF is for sure, massive.

Maybe in 1985-1987. But it is in no way massive today.

They really need to get their heads on straight and start looking forward.

#1248 1 year ago

BTTf is massive IF Stern picks the right version. Movie 1 - hell yeah. Movies 1-3 - yeah. Movie 3 only - FFS No, Cartoon movie of BTTF - hell yeah. BTTF in name only and you have your own adventure (like JP is and Jaws is rumored to be) - no way.

#1249 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Well, seems they do pretty good looking backwards.
Godzilla hasn’t been this massive since the 1950’s.

#1250 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

They really need to get their heads on straight and start looking forward.

Since I have entered the hobby I think stern has come out with over 25 titles. Only 2 weren't remakes, music or comic book themes. Munsters and Stranger Things. Everything else fell into one if those three categories. I personally don't see how anyone gets excited about upcoming games, but to be fair ive always been a wps/system11 guy. Regardless, I don't see Sterm changing anytime soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Olive Township, NJ
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royersford, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/25?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.