20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 61.
#1001 1 year ago

Ts4 was a damn fine flick

#1002 1 year ago

You guys must’ve seen a different movie than I did.

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

You guys must’ve seen a different movie than I did.

Well I didn't think there was going to be a working claw machine in the pinball , so i think we just have diff'rent expectations overall

#1004 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NEW SDTM: Toy Story 4 Pinball First Impressions!

Buy Buy Buy? I think I'll hold out for the loaded cake toppers edition
TS_Cake_Topper_Edition (resized).pngTS_Cake_Topper_Edition (resized).png

#1005 1 year ago
Quoted from matcp:

Buy Buy Buy? I think I'll hold out for the loaded cake toppers edition
[quoted image]

No, don’t buy buy buy if it doesn’t interest you.

#1006 1 year ago

My movie rank :

Long way down

#1007 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

No, don’t buy buy buy if it doesn’t interest you.

Done, done and done. Cuz it don’t.

Appreciate the video though. Your podcasts are getting sooo much better.

Ya’ll have that ‘radio’ voice thing going. Digging it.

#1008 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah great great film.

Well at least you're sticking to your guns. I can respect that!

#1009 1 year ago

I think the bow (with the arrow) has been pulled back too far (as one says in Germany) regarding the price. If there was a nice standard version of this game for 8-8,5K without the leds on the side rails and without the tablet (and unpainted lockdown bar and legs,etc.) I would get one. But this? Nein, danke. But I‘m not angry or disappointed. JJP‘s gotta do what JJP‘s gotta do. My only other complaint might be that all the shots are kind of in a line across the playfield (except for the troll and the jump ramp). No long shots really like that delightful short ramp in taf or the right side targets on Wonka. Theme is ok, for me one theme is good as another, but I would prefer something unlicensed. If the high price of this game is partly because JJP has to pay licensing fees, then this is a big turnoff for me.

#1010 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

My movie rank :
Long way down

I totally agree, however this game is more a Toy Story adventure. They use a lot of unique characters from Toy Story 4 but it just feels like Toy Story with Tim Allen doing all the call outs. But here is where you’re confusing me… people love Jurassic Park from Stern and it has ZERO assets including the artwork. Why do you love that game it could seriously just be a cartoon Dino game… oh wait you love playing it. Oh yeah I get it. Maybe you should try playing this one too.

Just a thought.

#1011 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Just not the homes of most Toy Story fans

So much to unpack it’s crazy let me try my best. This might be the dumbest statement on all 21 pages. JJP has already sold 30 million dollars worth of these games. So what exactly are you talking about here? The people buying this game are the Toy Story fans along with people who love an amazing pinball. The people who’ve actually played it fall in love with it. This game is going into Toy Story fans homes make no mistake.

Quoted from jfh:

No. JJP either licensed just TS4 or managed to completely misunderstand that most beloved license

Clearly you do not understand how licensing works with Disney. For those who don’t know Disney does more license deals than every other company on planet earth COMBINED! You don’t walk into their office and tell them what you want they tell you what you get. Does ANYONE and i mean ANYONE think Jack actually walked into Disney and said we want to license TOY STORY 4??? So on Pirates they had four movies in the game but for Toy Story no lets just use the last one? LOL. Just for the record the Toy Story movie that made the most money was Toy Story 4. With that being said I was NOT a fan of Toy Story 4 my favorite was Toy Story 3. Either way what does that have to do with anything this is a TOY STORY GAME with TIM FREAKING ALLEN doing most of the call outs. It’s Toy Story end of STORY.

Quoted from Deez:

The reality of the situation is the game is too expensive at 12k. As an operator I cannot justify buying one because there just isn't an ROI that makes sense at that price point

Now you really lost me here…. So people on this very website have put Tron LE up for sale for 25k, Pirates CE for 40k, Godzilla LE 20k, Munsters a game everyone hated is now 18k. Stranger Things a game no one wanted and a year later you could still buy an LE for 10k for a distro well those are now 18k as well. Let’s go one further Jurassic Park a game with ZERO and I mean ZERO assets no art work from the movie, no clips instead you get this below average tonka truck looking CGI story and that game is wroth 20k. Don’t get me wrong I love Jurassic Park but the artwork is below average and it has ZERO assets but still now worth 20k.

We could go on and on… someone just put up a CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON for 12k what seriously? So this game has full assets, call outs from Tim Allen all kinds of magic under the glass, amazing artwork and its not worth 12k? OKay I seriously can’t take you serious.

Lastly, you talking about EARNINGS… one of the biggest earning pinball games of all time probably the #1 earning pinball from these modern day pins is GHOSTBUSTERS and family friendly comedy. I believe you put Toy Story on location kids who’ve NEVER played a pinball in their life will put money into this machine because it’s TOY STORY! Time will tell if I’m wrong but I think if people just play the game they will feel a lot different.

#1012 1 year ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

... Let’s go one further Jurassic Park a game with ZERO and I mean ZERO assets no art work from the movie, no clips instead you get this below average tonka truck looking CGI story and that game is wroth 20k. Don’t get me wrong I love Jurassic Park but the artwork is below average and it has ZERO assets but still now worth 20k.

Not to take away anything else from your post but I did want to chime in on the assets relating to Stern Pins. They might be the only pins that can rather easily be modified and modified such that it will completely change the game. Using JP specifically, I was 100% in based on pre-reveal speculation and then full-out following the gameplay videos and it was all due to what seemed to me like a Jurassic Park The Arcade Pinball. The audio/call-outs and visuals turned me off. Fast forward to what was eventually released by a small group of very talented folks and you have something that I would now buy if these were readily available.

Have a look and remember that this is over a year old already. This is gold for Stern pins.

#1013 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

that can rather easily be modified

Okay let me chime in here…

1). Why should I pay $11,099 for. Stern LE with ZERO assets only to trust someone else to re-edit the code for me to get clips??? The new JJP Toy Story has clips just fyi from the movies.

2). Secondly why doesn’t stern get WORSE for making Deadpool and Avengers based on the popularity of the movies only to cheapen out and do comic versions. How many games from Stern can we count which has zero assets… Jurassic Park has no assets either yet Toy Story has a ton and we’re blasting it.

3). I heard another complaint that TS4 has the same music playing over and over again… doesn’t Jurassic Park do the same thing and many other Sterns?

Here is the moral JJP licenses an IP they get to use that IP artwork from the movies unlike Jurassic - Avengers - Deadpool and we complain on JJP who got the assets.

Aerosmith doesn’t even have DREAM ON because Stern went cheap, JJP GNR has 20 plus songs.

I could go on for days but why all the hate for JJP who is clearly spending more to license and develop their games. Odd

#1014 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

Wow. Times have changed.
One compromise we have in my house which still exists now even with teenagers are the phones get surrendered in the kitchen for charging in the evening and they’re phone free for the rest of the night. We watch family TV together because they aren’t pulled away by their phones.

Sort of ironic they put away one screen to stare at another ....

#1015 1 year ago

Now you really lost me here…. So people on this very website have put Tron LE up for sale for 25k, Pirates CE for 40k, Godzilla LE 20k, Munsters a game everyone hated is now 18k. Stranger Things a game no one wanted and a year later you could still buy an LE for 10k for a distro well those are now 18k as well. Let’s go one further Jurassic Park a game with ZERO and I mean ZERO assets no art work from the movie, no clips instead you get this below average tonka truck looking CGI story and that game is wroth 20k. Don’t get me wrong I love Jurassic Park but the artwork is below average and it has ZERO assets but still now worth 20k.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

#1016 1 year ago

This is perfect - plenty of greater fools in pinball

#1017 1 year ago

So much to unpack it’s crazy let me try my best. This might be the dumbest statement on all 21 pages. JJP has already sold 30 million dollars worth of these games. So what exactly are you talking about here? The people buying this game are the Toy Story fans along with people who love an amazing pinball. The people who’ve actually played it fall in love with it. This game is going into Toy Story fans homes make no mistake.

Clearly you do not understand how licensing works with Disney. For those who don’t know Disney does more license deals than every other company on planet earth COMBINED! You don’t walk into their office and tell them what you want they tell you what you get. Does ANYONE and i mean ANYONE think Jack actually walked into Disney and said we want to license TOY STORY 4??? So on Pirates they had four movies in the game but for Toy Story no lets just use the last one? LOL. Just for the record the Toy Story movie that made the most money was Toy Story 4. With that being said I was NOT a fan of Toy Story 4 my favorite was Toy Story 3. Either way what does that have to do with anything this is a TOY STORY GAME with TIM FREAKING ALLEN doing most of the call outs. It’s Toy Story end of STORY.

We could go on and on… someone just put up a CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON for 12k what seriously? So this game has full assets, call outs from Tim Allen all kinds of magic under the glass, amazing artwork and its not worth 12k? OKay I seriously can’t take you serious.
Lastly, you talking about EARNINGS… one of the biggest earning pinball games of all time probably the #1 earning pinball from these modern day pins is GHOSTBUSTERS and family friendly comedy. I believe you put Toy Story on location kids who’ve NEVER played a pinball in their life will put money into this machine because it’s TOY STORY! Time will tell if I’m wrong but I think if people just play the game they will feel a lot different.

Cool man. You should buy a few and operate them and see how it goes. Seems like could be a quick plan to make a ton of cash. Everyone loves toy story!

#1018 1 year ago

But here is where you’re confusing me… people love Jurassic Park from Stern and it has ZERO assets including the artwork. Why do you love that game

Cuz it has an animatronic T-Rex that eats my balls. Do Buzz & Woody move & eat my balls?! Pat Lawlor made Rudy eat my balls. Come on, eat my balls JJP!!!

#1019 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Cuz it has an animatronic T-Rex that eats my balls. Do Buzz & Woody move & eat my balls?! Pat Lawlor made Rudy eat my balls. Come on, eat my balls JJP!!!

Soon....Bruce will eat your balls...

291b04eebf4ae3e74c0ea8ea9908f824 (resized).jpg291b04eebf4ae3e74c0ea8ea9908f824 (resized).jpg
#1020 1 year ago

JJP doing a Toy Story 4 pin is like if Willy Wonka was based upon Johnny Depp's version of the movie.

#1021 1 year ago

Methinks you doest protest too much.

You really seem to have a vested interest in shilling this game. (And you made my point on the licensing. No one by your take, including Jack, wanted TS4. If that’s all that Disney was going to give them they should have walked away).

There’s so much else wrong I’m not going to take the time to respond to it all but here’s a quick one. Your comparison to JP doesn’t hold up. JP works fine as a generic dinosaur theme. The movie IP isn’t critical to its success.

#1022 1 year ago
Quoted from Fizz:

Kids know Rocky and Bullwinkle?

some of us remember them.
here is one of their classic shticks,
sorta reminiscent of the JJP toy story 4 reveal.

#1023 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Your comparison to JP doesn’t hold up. JP works fine as a generic dinosaur theme.

Just like Toy Story 4 would have been MUCH better as a generic Toy Story theme.

#1024 1 year ago

That’s it, let’s blame Disney. They fucked up Star Wars too.

#1025 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Good thing Pat made his masterpiece, Family Guy, before Disney owned it!

#1026 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Except for one of the best mechs Stern has ever produced (the hyperdrive in the Premium/LE). The only problem: it was WAAAY under utilized, which you can't blame Disney for!

Quoted from Rarehero:

Good thing Pat made his masterpiece, Family Guy, before Disney owned it!

I realize you are biased, but do you really think Family Guy is a masterpiece?

#1027 1 year ago

I totally agree, however this game is more a Toy Story adventure. They use a lot of unique characters from Toy Story 4 but it just feels like Toy Story with Tim Allen doing all the call outs. But here is where you’re confusing me… people love Jurassic Park from Stern and it has ZERO assets including the artwork. Why do you love that game it could seriously just be a cartoon Dino game… oh wait you love playing it. Oh yeah I get it. Maybe you should try playing this one too.
Just a thought.

I understand your point, and I do love JP as much as a JP sandbox not a movie recreation, and Dead-pool is not the DP movies but more of a DP theme mashup.

I have not played TS but it does look like it's just TS4 playing the scenes (meet at the carousel, Kaboom Jump, Find Forky) that is not a TS sandbox it's a flat out playing TS4 just like Ghostbusters.

#1028 1 year ago

I meant they ruined the Star Wars movies not the Stern game. I do agree that if JJP went to Disney wanting TS and all they would allow them is TS4, I would have walked far away.

#1029 1 year ago

Jjp droped the ball on this one

I'm OUT!

#1030 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I meant they ruined the Star Wars movies not the Stern game. I do agree that if JJP went to Disney wanting TS and all they would allow them is TS4, I would have walked far away.

I think many people (not me) but a lot of people don't think SW was ruined with the female leads womansplaning to the male leads (as a big example) but they would just look at the boxoffice numbers and say SW made a lot of money and TS4 made a lot of money therefore it's great. Maybe they feel like it's been a long time where the male characters got a lot of the credit as the hero archetype and so it's just time for all the male leads to sit down and get out of the way. That's a lot of what TS4 does.

#1032 1 year ago

Let’s go one further Jurassic Park a game with ZERO and I mean ZERO assets no art work from the movie

Nedry’s fat face staring at me every game is not my definition of “ZERO”.

#1033 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I realize you are biased, but do you really think Family Guy is a masterpiece?

Yup. At the time, it was Sterns most “Williams feeling” game. Until R&M, it had the most custom comedy dialog any game ever had. It had a unique toy no one had ever seen. The rules are awesome & deep. Great David Thiel music & sound. It’s a great game. Pat did the license justice, even though he hated it lol

#1034 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

I really never see heavily routed damaged recent pins for sale. Do you have examples of chewed up recent LEs or CEs and how much they sell for?

1- Like my first line in the post said "Yes - you take care of your gear and it will hold up and retain value" - if you want to use the kinds of examples I'm talking about
2 - If you want to see beat games pulling high prices - you should have been following pickers like CoinOpWarehouse over the years.

#1035 1 year ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Soon....Bruce will eat your balls...

People make all this ridiculous claims they don’t like a game because lack of assets… well NO Steven Spielberg produced movie has ever had movie assets. So expect some kind of CGI based cartoon version of Jaws. Jurassic Park had zero assets and lets call a spade a spade the artwork is terrible. The game is fun but the artwork is bad and has ZERO assets.

Honestly its pointless arguing or debating Toy Story pros and cons with people who haven’t played the game. Maybe we should pick this conversation back up maybe a month. Once people play the game their opinions changes drastically.

If we can just admit however that Jurassic Park by Stern isn’t really Jurassic Park its merely a dinosaur themed game I’ll sleep better tonight. LOL

#1036 1 year ago

People make all this ridiculous claims they don’t like a game because lack of assets… well NO Steven Spielberg produced movie has ever had movie assets

please just stop

Indiana Jones
Hook
Lost World
Transformers
Twister

#1037 1 year ago

People make all this ridiculous claims they don’t like a game because lack of assets… well NO Steven Spielberg produced movie has ever had movie assets. So expect some kind of CGI based cartoon version of Jaws. Jurassic Park had zero assets and lets call a spade a spade the artwork is terrible. The game is fun but the artwork is bad and has ZERO assets.
Honestly its pointless arguing or debating Toy Story pros and cons with people who haven’t played the game. Maybe we should pick this conversation back up maybe a month. Once people play the game their opinions changes drastically.
If we can just admit however that Jurassic Park by Stern isn’t really Jurassic Park its merely a dinosaur themed game I’ll sleep better tonight. LOL

Arguing. You make a great point. You are trying to argue. No one’s gonna bend right now. Theme is important to folks who value that. Gameplay regardless of theme seems less popular but I’d guess a close second.

Price? Yeah…that’s not going away anytime soon.

#1038 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ts4 was a damn fine flick

I think you accidentally put a 4 in by mistake.

#1039 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

If that was the case they should have definitely walked away. Just because you can does not mean you should. Stern should have walked away from LZ. I am a huge fan and SR blew that game. It’s already on last call.

No way they sell all 5000 TS4 LE’s unless they really discount it. GNR is still available.

#1040 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup. At the time, it was Sterns most “Williams feeling” game. Until R&M, it had the most custom comedy dialog any game ever had. It had a unique toy no one had ever seen. The rules are awesome & deep. Great David Thiel music & sound. It’s a great game. Pat did the license justice, even though he hated it lol

Actually played Family Guy a couple weeks at Pinball Dudes (it's been awhile since I've seen one). I never liked the mini-pinball with the funky balls (and still don't). I can understand why Pat hated it...I'm not a fan of how the game shoots either. The callouts, dots and art package are cool...

#1041 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Actually played Family Guy a couple weeks at Pinball Dudes (it's been awhile since I've seen one). I never liked the mini-pinball with the funky balls (and still don't). I can understand why Pat hated it...I'm not a fan of how the game shoots either. The callouts, dots and art package are cool...

LOL - Pat hated the license, not his own work. The game shoots great.

#1042 1 year ago

JP was like $7k prem & $9k LE when it came out. I’m sure for $12k/$15k, they could have gotten more assets.

#1043 1 year ago

Wow dude. Fanboy much?

The thing you lost me (and everyone else) with is your response to him saying AS AN OPERATOR THERES NO ROI. You started rambling about other games going for more. He's talking about BEING AN OPERATOR. That means running a business, which means MAKING MONEY. Do you know how many games, let's make it easy and say $1 a game, it would take for ANY ROI? THATS RIGHT! 12,000 games. That doesn't include other costs including in operating, maintaining, fixing said game.

Ghostbusters didn't cost $12k to purchase so your point is dumb. And as an operator your absolute worst nightmare is thousands and each and every kid pounding on and abusing your $12k investment. That's NOT what operators want. You need to get a clue before you talk about operators and on location pinball.

He has an absolutely valid point about being an operator and not wanting on this. It has nothing to do with a random $40k POTC or a $12k CFTBL.

Check yourself dude.

#1044 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

please just stop
Indiana Jones
Hook
Lost World
Transformers
Twister

The guy your responding to is a joke. His posts and statements are completely whack.

Sidenote:

Will you be getting TS4 at your location?

#1045 1 year ago

So played a bunch of games on TS tonight, and watched a bunch of games being played too. Here are some first impressions:

-The game reminds me heavily of the Toy Story "Midway Mania" ride from Disney World. If you've ever ridden that.

-Game is a smooth and easy shooter for the most part. Lots of makeable shots and it's very possible to do a left ramp to right ramp back-and-forth combo.

-It's a pretty forgiving game, with generally long ball times. That being said, the right outlane was fairly brutal on the TS that I played. Lots of bounce outs from the top of the right inlane.

-Duke Caboom jump-shot is fun, and I found making 2 shots in-a-row fairly easy, but 3 in-a-row hard.

-Music and sounds are mixed for me, some Toy Story stuff, but a lot of just general jingles and jangles, and generic lot-tee-da carnival-esque music. Callouts are good. But the overall soundscape doesn't fully work for me.

-Lot's of clips from TS4, but not a lot of synced audio when the clips played. Remined me of Wonka in that way, but maybe I missed some stuff while watching the ball.

-Code is decent, but missing any kind of real story progression or impactful moments. I didn't feel sucked into the game's world, or pulled into the game on a deeper level. At least not with as far as I progressed in the game tonight. There could be more gold farther into the game.

-Most of the modes are various carnival games, and not movie moments. So they don't feel particularly tied to the Toy Story franchise. Often the game feels like a carnival theme, and not a Toy Story theme.

-Game is very fun, and I didn't feel like anything was missing from a gameplay perspective, but something about the code doesn't fully satisfy.

-Also, I'm not sure about getting to the Wizard Mode being easy. We had some good players playing tonight, and no one made it there. But maybe there's a better path to the Wizard-Mode that we weren't following.

Closing Thought:

Toy Story 4 is very fun to play, and it's nice to have a proper Disney/Pixar theme, but I think TS is at least a couple thousand overpriced. Based on what I saw and played.

#1046 1 year ago

Just a thought.

You answered your own question. Jurrasic Park is such a masterpiece it doesn't need film assets to make the game, whereas Toy Story 4 is so devoid of any sort of toys, it's gonna have to rely on the IP to sell it and that might be a problem if the gameplay isn't there either.

#1047 1 year ago

NO Steven Spielberg produced movie has ever had movie assets.

What a stupid comment. My JP and Hook disagree with you. Nice collection of LE machines you have. Must be nice to have more money than. . .well never mind. Heads up, you are coming off as a fanboy and it is not a good look.

#1048 1 year ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

What a stupid comment. My JP and Hook disagree with you. Nice collection of LE machines you have. Must be nice to have more money than. . .well never mind. Heads up, you are coming off as a fanboy and it is not a good look.

I honestly think this might be Dr Frightener dupe account.

Similarities are spot on. ‘I like what I like and you’re WRONG! Here are randomized examples of why you suck.’

This shit always amuses me. Only think better is when they pm you and REALLY let their freak flag fly.

#1049 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The GMA pinball was better IMO

#1050 1 year ago
4630abffa05723607b8573b8c3eda39d (resized).png4630abffa05723607b8573b8c3eda39d (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Olive Township, NJ
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frederick, MD
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/21?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.