20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 61.
#951 1 year ago
Quoted from tacreno:

What makes you think prices are going to trickle downwards? I've only seen prices go up on every pinball machine in the last 5 years. Some of them are now double what they used to be.

I think he may just mean buy an HUO LE in 6 months to a year for $10k. One problem with these crazy increasing prices on basically unlimited models is that a greater hit is then taken on the secondary market. A $2k hit isn’t terrible I suppose compared to a new car but then again a few years back it was a $500 - $1,000 hit as pricing was lower.

#952 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I had a friend who put a deposit down a TS4 LE, he has been wanting this title for years now. I had to explain to him that the limited edition is not really limited. With the number of LE units JJP will produce it makes little to no sense to pre-order a LE(he canceled and is going to wait) I think after the dust settles, so will the second hand market pricing. Do you want to pay 12K to have it today or do you want to wait it out as more and more machines become available on the second hand market and prices trickle downwards.
Pricing is high across the board with games so nothing surprises me anymore. Did anyone see the 9k Black Rose-nice! I have been priced out of a few games now-I gave up on the Big Lebowski, TX Sector, and Ice Cold Beer. Great games but are they really worth the asking price? That is up to the eye of the beholder. Toy Story will be fun-will it be 12-15K fun? MMM time will tell

At 1k, the CE isn't all that limited either. For many folks on Pinside, it's not about 12-15k. It's about balancing the price, slot (i.e. what game would I let go to make space), license and perceived fun factor given the little we know. For me, it's clear...I'll wait to play it. My last slot is currently saved for GZ premium and this reveal was weak enough that I can't see replacing GZ Premium with TS4. You seem to have a massive collection so I guess space isn't an issue for you...

#953 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I have a 2 1/2 year old, and we don’t have an iPad in the house

I tried to protect my daughter from the inevitable iphone/ ipad obsession that the majority of children are addicted to. We made it to the 6th grade until she starting getting teased about not having a phone. Now she has the iphone and it has taken over. People always told me-cherish the childhood days because they go by fast. This really is a true statement-time flies by and she is growing up fast. My favorite years with my daughter were age 3-5. Take time off work, take extra vacations, and cherish every moment. One of my best memories with my daughter was taking her to Disneyland and having breakfast with the princesses at Ariels Grotto. Soak it up Greg-it goes fast and keep her innocent as long as possible

#954 1 year ago

Are there really no mini wizard modes in Toy Story 4? From the rule sheet I’ve looked at there doesn’t appear to be one which would be a first for a Jersey Jack Pinball game.

It just seems odd to not see at least 1 mini wizard mode for completing say 3 or 4 scenes or 6 of 12 carnival modes.

The only standalone mode in this game, where something isn’t being stacked with anything else, appears to the be the main wizard mode. It’s nice to have at least one mini wizard mode that offers players another standalone mode for those good - great gameplay sessions.

#955 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

We made it to the 6th grade until she starting getting teased about not having a phone.

Wow. Times have changed.

One compromise we have in my house which still exists now even with teenagers are the phones get surrendered in the kitchen for charging in the evening and they’re phone free for the rest of the night. We watch family TV together because they aren’t pulled away by their phones.

#956 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

You seem to have a massive collection so I guess space isn't an issue for you

Space is becoming an issue-I am out of room. I don't live in a huge house but I love my neighborhood and schools and can't see living anywhere else. I have a really cool wife who has let me take over the house. Dining room was used once or twice a year-now it is an arcade room. Built out my back patio and enclosed it-now an arcade room, parked one of my trucks in driveway-now half garage is an arcade, basement full, etc. People always say I am out of room-and I always think to myself-are you really out of room? Make more space I say

#957 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

Wow. Times have changed.
One compromise we have in my house which still exists now even with teenagers are the phones get surrendered in the kitchen for charging in the evening and they’re phone free for the rest of the night. We watch family TV together because they aren’t pulled away by their phones.

Thats a good idea, will try to remember that one.

I remember my mom telling me when I asked for a cell phone or pager in middle school (this was almost 25 years ago) “If you want to look cool you can wear the garage door opener”. Damn lol.

#958 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

We watch family TV together because they aren’t pulled away by their phones

I am struggling right now trying to get my daughter to interact and get off the stupid phone. She does not like watching TV at all and I have to force her to watch it. I had to almost drag her to the theatre to see Top Gun. This Tik Tok BS is taking over her life

#959 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Space is becoming an issue-I am out of room. I don't live in a huge house but I love my neighborhood and schools and can't see living anywhere else. I have a really cool wife who has let me take over the house. Dining room was used once or twice a year-now it is an arcade room. Built out my back patio and enclosed it-now an arcade room, parked one of my trucks in driveway-now half garage is an arcade, basement full, etc. People always say I am out of room-and I always think to myself-are you really out of room? Make more space I say

Makes sense. Yeah, once upon a time my wife let me take over a dining room...those days are over To be honest, I do have plenty of unused space but I'm just at a stage of pinball where I only want to care for and own 12-14.

Quoted from pinmister:

I tried to protect my daughter from the inevitable iphone/ ipad obsession that the majority of children are addicted to. We made it to the 6th grade until she starting getting teased about not having a phone. Now she has the iphone and it has taken over. People always told me-cherish the childhood days because they go by fast. This really is a true statement-time flies by and she is growing up fast. My favorite years with my daughter were age 3-5. Take time off work, take extra vacations, and cherish every moment. One of my best memories with my daughter was taking her to Disneyland and having breakfast with the princesses at Ariels Grotto. Soak it up Greg-it goes fast and keep her innocent as long as possible

Unfortunately, many parents are addicted as well. Always sad to see families all focused on their devices ignoring each other. 12-step groups for device addiction will be a thing soon...

#960 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

My favorite years with my daughter were age 3-5. Take time off work, take extra vacations, and cherish every moment

Well, one of the weird “perks” of covid was working from home. Without the time & energy wasted on commuting, I’ve been able to spend waaaaay more quality time with her than I would have otherwise. I make her breakfast every day, I take her to the park, we go swimming, read books, play games, watch movies, go to the farmers market, etc. It’s awesome. I know things will change - but I hope our bond from these early years stays strong & gets us through the challenges.

Quoted from pinmister:

I am struggling right now trying to get my daughter to interact and get off the stupid phone. She does not like watching TV at all and I have to force her to watch it. I had to almost drag her to the theatre to see Top Gun. This Tik Tok BS is taking over her life

I’m lucky my toddler has a great attention span and a taste for good movies lol. As someone who grew up loving video games & TV/movies, I almost feel like a hypocrite feeling this way - but I think it’s been proven that social media is waaaay more addicting & dangerous than anything we grew up with. It’ll be tough to navigate this with my kids. Kinda hoping by the time mine are old enough, kids rebel against technology & are into community gardening or something lol.

#961 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I make her breakfast every day

That's awesome-soak it all up! I have always told people one of the hardest things and one of the best things I have ever done is have children. One of the most difficult parts of parenthood is preparing three meals a day for your children. We strive to eat together every night as a family. This has become difficult in the last couple years because my children got burnt out on many staple meals. Now they will not eat meatloaf, lasagna, and a few other meals. Now we are trying to get creative and make unique meals they will eat. Parenthood is no joke and is a lot of work-but worth it

#962 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Are there really no mini wizard modes in Toy Story 4? From the rule sheet I’ve looked at there doesn’t appear to be one which would be a first for a Jersey Jack Pinball game.
It just seems odd to not see at least 1 mini wizard mode for completing say 3 or 4 scenes or 6 of 12 carnival modes.
The only standalone mode in this game, where something isn’t being stacked with anything else, appears to the be the main wizard mode. It’s nice to have at least one mini wizard mode that offers players another standalone mode for those good - great gameplay sessions.

They've catered to the below average player in dumbing down the code now. I guess a few complained about Wonka code being too hard and they changed it, less code and higher price tag

#963 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I’m not an operator, but I don’t understand why it doesn’t make sense. What’s the going rate on games/play? $1? How many games per year are played typically? The only way it really doesn’t work is if the game doesn’t earn, but it Seems like everyone reporting they played it have liked it.

Let's say you charge $1.00 a play. Of that dollar you have to give .25 to .50 back to the location. So liberally you're taking in .75 cents per game played. The moment a quarter is dropped thru the coin slot the game depreciates by %20 in the eyes of the collector community regardless of how well it is cared for and maintained.

So I need the machine to reach 3200 plays to reach an even point on the purchase. It would take my machines like a year and a half to get that many plays if it remains popular.

In the past this wasn't as big of a deal because the price of the machine raised faster than that depreciation hit on it not being HUO. I have a hard time seeing this title get more expensive over time at this price point. Dealers having them in stock after release day is a pretty good indicator.

I can buy a Godzilla pro for 6800 that has the exact same math but the starting purchase price is so much lower. I don't even typically purchase premium titles because the price vs earnings gap has never made sense as they all earn around the same. I will buy every single CGC game because they are rock solid quality and play amazing and at a lower price point.

The other piece is how awful JJP customer service is. I had the driver board on my GNR go back and JJP straight up accused me of frying it and wanted to charge me $400 for a new one. Eventually after berating them on pinside they sent me a new one but you imagine that a $400 hit with such thin margins isn't a small deal. The playfield just chip away as well when I've never removed a post or done any modifications but JJP blames the customer.

The next logical step is that I need to charge 1.50 or $2.00 a game. I'm just not a believer people will pay it at this point. Maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to hear ideas on how to make it work.

#964 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Let's say you charge $1.00 a play. Of that dollar you have to give .25 to .50 back to the location. So liberally you're taking in .75 cents per game played. The moment a quarter is dropped thru the coin slot the game depreciates by %20 in the eyes of the collector community regardless of how well it is cared for and maintained.
So I need the machine to reach 3200 plays to reach an even point on the purchase. It would take my machines like a year and a half to get that many plays if it remains popular.
In the past this wasn't as big of a deal because the price of the machine raised faster than that depreciation hit on it not being HUO. I have a hard time seeing this title get more expensive over time at this price point. Dealers having them in stock after release day is a pretty good indicator.
I can buy a Godzilla pro for 6800 that has the exact same math but the starting purchase price is so much lower. I don't even typically purchase premium titles because the price vs earnings gap has never made sense as they all earn around the same. I will buy every single CGC game because they are rock solid quality and play amazing and at a lower price point.
The other piece is how awful JJP customer service is. I had the driver board on my GNR go back and JJP straight up accused me of frying it and wanted to charge me $400 for a new one. Eventually after berating them on pinside they sent me a new one but you imagine that a $400 hit with such thin margins isn't a small deal. The playfield just chip away as well when I've never removed a post or done any modifications but JJP blames the customer.
The next logical step is that I need to charge 1.50 or $2.00 a game. I'm just not a believer people will pay it at this point. Maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to hear ideas on how to make it work.

Great points and interesting insight from an operator. The price per game needs to go up due to NIB pricing, especially the higher end ones. One way of doing this IMO is for JJP and Stern to install a device from the factory (or offer it as a cheap option) that supports Apple Pay and credit card touch pay support. People will pay $1.50 - $2.00 a game but I think it needs to support some type of wireless payment system that makes it easy for customers to pay. Have the device right on the coin door with Apple Pay and credit card touch support logos.

IMO if people see $1.50 or $2.00 per game they won't be willing to pay in cash (or even have the 50 cents for $1.50 games) on location but there's a far greater chance of them using a credit card or wireless payment system using their phone.

#965 1 year ago
3F389244-1279-4B02-BFC9-7221B946DDE2 (resized).jpeg3F389244-1279-4B02-BFC9-7221B946DDE2 (resized).jpeg
#966 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I have a 2 1/2 year old, and we don’t have an iPad in the house. Thankfully, she rarely wants to grab our phones - usually she just wants to see pictures or videos of herself. She’s going to have such a different set of references than her friends …she loves vinyl records, Pee-Wee’s playhouse, and pinball.

As soon as your 2 1/2 year old sees friends having them, get ready haha. At age 2, my child didnt have one either.

#967 1 year ago

I feel sorry for the folks who are scammed into buying this while expecting a rib sandwich.

EFB7742B-4F73-44CE-8DE9-F5AD1F76C240.jpegEFB7742B-4F73-44CE-8DE9-F5AD1F76C240.jpeg

#968 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Well for me there is probably an auxiliary action of the new pin. I have 14 pins in my home I don’t need to go to the arcade period. However they get a new Toy Story I’m going to the arcade. Then I’m playing TS and other games. If not for TS they’d not have any of my plays on it or the other pins at that location.

I’m fortunate to have 2 great pinball arcades near me they both have TBL, R&M and all the Stern and JJP games between them.

#969 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I feel sorry for the folks who are scammed into buying this while expecting a rib sandwich.
[quoted image]

Dont knock it! Its great! haha

#970 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Well for me there is probably an auxiliary action of the new pin. I have 14 pins in my home I don’t need to go to the arcade period. However they get a new Toy Story I’m going to the arcade. Then I’m playing TS and other games. If not for TS they’d not have any of my plays on it or the other pins at that location.

This is a real phenomenon that occurs and a game like this can be a draw, unfortunately there just aren’t enough people like you that do this to see any real uptick in overall earnings.

#971 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s the Boomeriest of Boomer takes. If kids wanna look at a screen, they all have screens. It’s a normal part of life, not something that’s going to impress them in a pinball machine. They’ll either like pinball or they won’t. On top of that, this game is too expensive for operators. You won’t see them in kiddie locations.

Exactly. In the other thread somebody asked why Pat thought that was a good idea and I said something to the effect of because Pat is a boomer who thinks since kids love cell phones and tablets (just like when he thought dialed in was a great idea for a theme) they'll be lining up at the arcade to play this game because theres a tablet right in it! No, Pat is just out of touch.

Quoted from Deez:

Yep, 50/50 location split is very common. So thats 24,000 plays to break even at a buck a game, and thats not taking into account maintenance (which there will be plenty) and time/gas/ect collecting and all the other things that go into running a route. The location I play at now is charging $1.50 a game on stern premiums because the price is so high. I can't imagine trying to operate a 12k game. I'm sure there are locations out there that could turn a profit, but they are not common by any stretch of the imagination.

#972 1 year ago

I have to be honest I think Toy Story looks like a fun game. It might be the best playing JJP out of all of them? Many JJP games to me are overstuffed with toys/features- they play clunky and are too complex. This game has classic simple elements with what looks to be great flow. I would not be concerned if this game has enough toys or is based on main Toy Story movie. Game looks fun-I almost wish the theme attracted me

My wife and I both said we are looking forward to playing this one on location-but not for our home

#973 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

TBH I wasn't even sure how they were getting money back at 6-10k, let alone higher. I assume it was sell it as fast as you can.

#974 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s the Boomeriest of Boomer takes. If kids wanna look at a screen, they all have screens. It’s a normal part of life, not something that’s going to impress them in a pinball machine. They’ll either like pinball or they won’t. On top of that, this game is too expensive for operators. You won’t see them in kiddie locations.

Wait a minute Greg I’m sure I read you have a little one at home but no iPads/screens?

I have a daughter and two sons (youngest daughter thankfully is too young for the screen life at the moment) and they all thought the screen was cool except when it put a pinball game on it, my daughter asked if it was an iPad instantly and thought it was cool but then didn’t understand why it had a pinball game on it in a pinball machine.

You give kids who have grown up with screens a screen to interactive with, they will take a look, my daughter and her friends prove this all the time, what you don’t do is put a pinball machine on a screen inside a pinball machine that’s bloody ridiculous!

BTW I agree the screen is a shit idea overall i am not into that at all, huge chunk of wasted real estate and you ain’t wrong about the price mate, JJP have gone crazy with their pricing when it comes to locations and a lot of home buyers.

#975 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Yep, 50/50 location split is very common. So thats 24,000 plays to break even at a buck a game, and thats not taking into account maintenance (which there will be plenty) and time/gas/ect collecting and all the other things that go into running a route. The location I play at now is charging $1.50 a game on stern premiums because the price is so high. I can't imagine trying to operate a 12k game. I'm sure there are locations out there that could turn a profit, but they are not common by any stretch of the imagination.

They can’t turn a profit using 1990s logic in 2020

Unless a spot is gods gift to the earth in coin drop… no way should you be splitting 50/50 anymore. It’s not uncommon to have operator slanted deals if bringing in halo pieces.

The 80/90s logic no longer applies.

#976 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

This game has classic simple elements with what looks to be great flow.

Great flow is easy to achieve if there is nothing on the playfield

#977 1 year ago

Yeah.. agree with the comment about lack of a wizard mode. Did not consider that, but that has been a fundamental concept of pinball lately and to break away from that could be a miss on code side.

I have not played this game yet or read in depth of the modes…

So far there is only 1 wizard mode at the end? Anybody else figured out more code wise? I have to dig some more.

#978 1 year ago

Could Pat be employing some re-use code concept of AFM progressing through the different cities.. instead of cities it’s through a carnival??

It’s a stretch, but wonder if anyone is thinking if Pat has employed previous game code design concept into TS4.

#979 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I think he may just mean buy an HUO LE in 6 months to a year for $10k. One problem with these crazy increasing prices on basically unlimited models is that a greater hit is then taken on the secondary market. A $2k hit isn’t terrible I suppose compared to a new car but then again a few years back it was a $500 - $1,000 hit as pricing was lower.

Don’t disagree and I expect to lose a grand on resale, but it might not be that bad, either. It seems to me that the increased msrp to customers is taking away much of the easy part of a flip. Therefore, far fewer flippers are buying these. Little room to profit and moderate risk means buy at retail, don’t overpay. Or buy a huo game from someone for probably less.

#980 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I had to almost drag her to the theatre to see Top Gun. This Tik Tok BS is taking over her life

Maybe you can watch Tik Tok together if she doesn’t like Top Gun?

#981 1 year ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

When the hack happened

It wasn’t really a hack. It was a known issue that’s existed in WordPress for a long time. Them putting the site in maintenance mode with the teaser was an invitation.

#982 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They can’t turn a profit using 1990s logic in 2020
Unless a spot is gods gift to the earth in coin drop… no way should you be splitting 50/50 anymore. It’s not uncommon to have operator slanted deals if bringing in halo pieces.
The 80/90s logic no longer applies.

I don't know what the split is, just seems common around these parts. I know my dad still does 50/50 on his small route but all his stuff is garbo anyway

#983 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I don't know what the split is, just seems common around these parts. I know my dad still does 50/50 on his small route but all his stuff is garbo anyway

Let's just say.. if someone is splitting 50/50 with pins and complaining about profitability, ESPECIALLY with new equipment... self inflicted wounds.

Classic Vids are similar... you can't make any money with the old arcade mindset. The good news is for pins and vids recently is the appreciation of residual values.. so you can retire a piece with very high resale these days. But in turn, it makes it expensive to expand.. so you can't just go and invest for a location with just simple hopes of 60/40 or 50/50 splits. Minimums, etc are all in play now.

#984 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Let's just say.. if someone is splitting 50/50 with pins and complaining about profitability, ESPECIALLY with new equipment... self inflicted wounds.
Classic Vids are similar... you can't make any money with the old arcade mindset. The good news is for pins and vids recently is the appreciation of residual values.. so you can retire a piece with very high resale these days. But in turn, it makes it expensive to expand.. so you can't just go and invest for a location with just simple hopes of 60/40 or 50/50 splits. Minimums, etc are all in play now.

I don't know anyone doing a 50/50 anymore .. Lot of people I know are doing 100% or 80/20 split to cover cost of space and power.

On the other hand there are Bars and Breweries just taking the cost on themselves and praying they can find someone to work on the games.

#985 1 year ago

Yeah, we do 70/30 split around here. And even that is probably the lowest limit that I'd do.

#986 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Makes sense

#987 1 year ago

Not holding out hope of seeing a 12-15k machine on location in these parts.
Maybe if the operator is a die hard enthusiast and wants to hold the machine long term.
Of course location matters depending on where you are in the country.

#988 1 year ago

I am still in on a LE. I had an opportunity to play one this morning and I really enjoyed it. I am glad I played it instead of just backing out based on others opinions here. I'm not a super advanced player like many of you, but I thought it played great and it kept me coming back. Yes the pricing is too high as are many things in the world we live in. But ultimately life is short.

#989 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Not holding out hope of ever seeing a 12-15k machine operating on location in these parts.
Maybe if the operator is a die hard enthusiast and into charity for the community but doubtful.

uhh.. what do you call Free Gold Watch?

Lvl Up in the south bay looks promising for getting new titles.

#990 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

uhh.. what do you call Free Gold Watch?

A long haul drive but possible.
Some of you bigger ops must have deep up front pockets.

#991 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Can you really get a good price for heavily routed equipment? The local barcade has a Godzilla LE and that is so beat up that I would not buy it even if it was super cheap. The games on pinside that are listed for top dollar are usually very nice and not sloppy seconds from months or years of abuse in some barcade.

#992 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

Can you really get a good price for heavily routed equipment? The local barcade has a Godzilla LE and that is so beat up that I would not buy it even if it was super cheap. The games on pinside that are listed for top dollar are usually very nice and not sloppy seconds from months or years of abuse in some barcade.

Yes - you take care of your gear and it will hold up and retain value. Don't forget... all those $10k TZs were routed games too... You don't need HUO values to offset a huge portion of your up-front cost.

Take a JJP game for instance... if you sold for $1500 less than a HUO version of a game.. you're still likely getting $5-$7k in the residual value. You're getting like 75% of your initial investment back just in the sale of the game. All those purdy HUO games for sale help because they keep prices high relative to the initial cost of the game.

Too much of the hobby is "oh I'll just buy new instead..." which inflates prices like crazy. But they can't keep doing that once a game is not in production.. yet they are all conditioned to pay NIB level pricing.. so they pay high used prices too. Offer a discount vs the HUO prices and games sell easily.

#993 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes - you take care of your gear and it will hold up and retain value. Don't forget... all those $10k TZs were routed games too... You don't need HUO values to offset a huge portion of your up-front cost.
Take a JJP game for instance... if you sold for $1500 less than a HUO version of a game.. you're still likely getting $5-$7k in the residual value. You're getting like 75% of your initial investment back just in the sale of the game. All those purdy HUO games for sale help because they keep prices high relative to the initial cost of the game.
Too much of the hobby is "oh I'll just buy new instead..." which inflates prices like crazy. But they can't keep doing that once a game is not in production.. yet they are all conditioned to pay NIB level pricing.. so they pay high used prices too. Offer a discount vs the HUO prices and games sell easily.

I have three games off route, TZ, IJ and CV but those have no (IJ, CV) or minimal wear whereas the GZLE apparently has thousands of plays and damage down to bare wood. Do people really pay $$$ for worn games? I felt conflicted paying $2k for my CV back then because it has a chip or two on the back box but I would have never bought it if it looked trashed like that GZLE.

I really never see heavily routed damaged recent pins for sale. Do you have examples of chewed up recent LEs or CEs and how much they sell for?

#994 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

I have three games off route, TZ, IJ and CV but those have no (IJ, CV) or minimal wear whereas the GZLE apparently has thousands of plays and damage down to bare wood. Do people really pay $$$ for worn games? I felt conflicted paying $2k for my CV back then because it has a chip or two on the back box but I would have never bought it if it looked trashed like that GZLE.
I really never see heavily routed damaged recent pins for sale. Do you have examples of chewed up recent LEs or CEs and how much they sell for?

That operator clearly is not taking care of his/her pins. The arcades in my area take very good care of their pins And if they were to sell one I'm sure they would get just as much as a new inbox if not very close to it.

#995 1 year ago

NEW SDTM: Toy Story 4 Pinball First Impressions!

#996 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NEW SDTM: Toy Story 4 Pinball First Impressions!

Toy story 4 is a fantastic film?

#997 1 year ago
Quoted from Fizz:

I think so. Not the best of the 4, but enjoyable for sure.

My personal ranking is probably 1, 3, 4, 2. But 4 and 2 could flip flop depending on the day. All are good in my book.

#998 1 year ago
Quoted from Fizz:

Yeah great great film.

#999 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah great great film.

Has a very respectable IMDb rating of 7.7 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1979376/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Wanted
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royersford, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 35.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/20?hl=nogoodnames222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.