20221112_154515 (resized).jpg
A998687C-C389-4532-9B8A-C1927F8FE722 (resized).jpeg
98FE8C16-B18B-4303-8F01-AEF9FBD292D9 (resized).jpeg
B2D1D22E-5D87-4040-8CB2-72C2104DD40E (resized).jpeg
E33CC087-4113-4171-960B-826AA3DDA785 (resized).jpeg
The King of Clunk.png
tenor.png
IMG_3968 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 61.
#651 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

All kidding aside, I think they are going to sell a lot of these to non pinside/pinball people that are first time pinball buyers
Promo video makes it seem more marketed towards them than us
Pinside mood could change also once people start playing them ... but I still agree with most initial reactions

It’s almost always changes, a good bit.

Many of the “this is a tragedy on par with Chernobyl as far as human and emotional cost” types will come around quickly once the gameplay streams come out.

Some of course will stick to their guns, but there were always gonna be some never-storyers.

#652 1 year ago

$12,000 cake toppers, that is all.

#653 1 year ago

Think this will be the USAs first $2/1 credit $5/3 credit game?

#654 1 year ago
850981AD-4521-4DA6-A5DA-C138A5F93263 (resized).png850981AD-4521-4DA6-A5DA-C138A5F93263 (resized).png
#655 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Another thing that really annoys me. All the CE’s are sold out but yet you get assholes on here flipping them for ridiculous amounts of money. Stay classy guys. Sign of the times unfortunately.

Well the other sad thing about that is that it skews JJP’s numbers, or at least the view of how desirable this game actually is. Of course CE’s sold out, then you will see 300 of them listed in the marketplace for a few K more.

Just because it’s sold out doesn’t mean the people that purchased it actually wanted the game.

With warranty already an issue, that’s what I want to do…buy an NIB second hand game off someone that has absolutely no warranty.

#656 1 year ago

I feel really bad for all the rich guys that are buying this thinking their kids/grandkids will love it and get into pinball too. Maybe they play it 3-4 times then go back to fortnite or tiktok or whatever the youngins are into these days

#657 1 year ago

All kidding aside, I think they are going to sell a lot of these to non pinside/pinball people that are first time pinball buyers
Pinside mood could change also once people start playing them ... but I still agree with most initial reactions

I agree it's geared towards non-pinheads but the price is what worries me that it could be their downfall.

Operators better have a hell of a spot to put one of these at $12k over a Stern or AP for $4k less, particularly now with the country facing a economic downturn.

Don't get me wrong, it looks like a really fun game and I think it will attract some new players but the cost I think is a bit much for someone looking to buy their first pin for the home, too much for a most operators and there doesn't appear to be the "toys/features/etc" expected by the pinhead for the price demanded by JJP.

Time will tell but I don't see me being able to slide up in the Godzilla line because people are jumping ship and putting the deposit on this game.

#658 1 year ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

We also told my 9 year old daughter and then she was insanely excited. She will play pinball only to appease from time to time.

I too showed TS4 to my 9 year old daughter while she was playing pins last night. Her response “It looks OK, but why is everything on the edge of the playfield? It’s like wide open.”

Then she laughed and said “I do not want that game, it’s for little kids that don’t know how to play.”

As you can see, her taste is a little different.

65732571-8B93-4FD4-8BB0-6E7552B51668 (resized).jpeg65732571-8B93-4FD4-8BB0-6E7552B51668 (resized).jpeg
#659 1 year ago
Quoted from magickeys:

I have 5 JJPs in my collection and I’ve had every single issue that I’ve had over the years solved with a phone call. Perhaps I’m an anomaly according to a lot I see here on Pinside, but I felt their support team was awesome from day one of my first pin.

I have Hobbit BA & POTC (bought used) and Wonka CE (NIB) myself and have had no issues, so I read all the intense hate and am just puzzled. Also, I love all 3 of those games. I have never played Dialed In, and I straight up didn't like GnR, but I would never buy any music themed pin anyway (lol except maybe Dua Lipa because it'd still be great to look at).

Despite loving JJP, I am a bit underwhelmed by this release. I understand that IP is an issue, but strategically I don't think you pick TS4.

Quoted from cscmtp:

I just wish Keith Elwin and George Gomez could design pins as good as that talented team at JJP....said no one ever...

You know, the best of both worlds would be a Keith Elwin designed playfield and shot layout / ruleset with JJP's far superior digital art / multimedia capability and premium feel. I love Keith Elwin games, but when you look at what's going on on the screen and compare any Stern vs a JJP pin - the Stern might as well have DMD. Obviously can't speak to shots on TS4 yet, but JJP has forgotten more about how to design and render animation than Stern knows and this will likely show in the TS4 integration of scenes in the game.

#660 1 year ago

The game looks super fun with the flow and lights and sounds, and the rules look OK too.

The price tag is outrageous for what you're getting in return, mirco is making the playfields, the flippers aren't snappy, and based on how slowly JJP made GnR you're probably not getting your over-priced game for many months.

For $3k more you can get a different color with a topper that looks like it was built through an elementary school contest. Congrats on the kids who designed it!

This is a solid pass all the way around for me, which is a shame because I was hoping for Lawler to kill it.

#661 1 year ago

the marketing media ( the vid on JJP website) it comes across to me like it was contracted by disney/pixar to JJP, there is only mention of JJP once at the very end of it. This makes think the target audience is not pinheads at but rather people who frequent and collect all things disney. There are millions of people worldwide who have ownership in Disney's vacation club program ( timeshare ,they start at 30K to 150K ) they could offer TS4 with the same in house finance system .With marketing and good product placement within the parks, they could easily sell these out this summer. combined with the anticipated travel uptick, and these same families have been sitting on cash from lockdowns. It could happen, and the current marketing Video, looks like Disney is in the drivers seat, JJP will only have to sit back and focus on the build, not the sell. Personally if i was JJP, i would rather cater to one grouchy customer, who has serious capitol, endless IP assets , then a hobbyist group of constant complainers.

#662 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

This makes think the target audience is not pinheads at but rather people who frequent and collect all things disney.

This has never proven to be a successful formula. The market is always pinheads who ALSO love the theme. And the remaining operators who buy mostly everything.

Fine, someone can point me to a Mustang owner who bought the pinball, or a doctor somewhere who love KISS, but those are outliers. You can't build a manufacturing business around that.

#663 1 year ago
Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

I like this game for what it appears to be, an entry level type game with a relevant theme to get kids into pinball.
Where I think it will fail is the price tag. From a enthusiast standpoint, it's ridiculously overpriced for what you get, especially compared to what you get on other JJP games at the same price point.

This. I bought a NIB Wonka SE in Feb of 2021 for $7700 shipped to my door, which for me at that time was an "insane" amount to pay for a pinball machine. I absolutely love the game and have zero regrets. But $12K for Toy Story feels like paying a Jurassic Park Premium price for Jurassic Park home edition machine. The machine may play great and probably will get more love once it is in the wild, but 100% agreed that the price seems WAY too high at a glance. They could probably bring in more new folks and families to pinball if they had still offered an SE at a much lower price point, plus give the operators a model they can afford to put on the floor. I am a big JJP fan by the way ... up to this point I feel all of their machines have offered at least a touch of something really special. I am not seeing that with TS4 so far, but I do hope to play it at some point in the wild and see if it is better in person.

#664 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Again no cool mechanical toys and a $$$$$ price tag.... WTF . Add delaminating playfields and this is total debacle will be the downturn of JJp

I think alot of the cost has to do with the licensing for this game. Toy Story is a flagship for Disney. It put Pixar on the map. The 4 movies have made Disney over $3 Billion. Disney was not letting this thing go for cheap. I think that this machine was more geared towards Disney fans. I have met some hardcore Disney Fans and they will buy anything and at a crazy cost. JJP made this machine for Disney collectors not pinball collectors.

#665 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

This has never proven to be a successful formula. The market is always pinheads who ALSO love the theme. And the remaining operators who buy mostly everything.
Fine, someone can point me to a Mustang owner who bought the pinball, or a doctor somewhere who love KISS, but those are outliers. You can't build a manufacturing business around that.

i agree 100% watch the video and listen to it, and do the same with GRN, this is different. This feels all Disney to me. We don't know the disney/jjp relationship, if they were contracted to do a themed pin, this would be a very successful formula , especially with access to 58 million guests annually. even as a numbers game, 58mil , if 1% (5,800,000 guests) are exposed to TS4 and of that 1%, 1% of those commit to buy, thats 5800 . this is very doable.

#666 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

No matter what people are saying here, this will be an emotional buy for so many regardless of how the theme doesn't hit home, etc.,

Emotions are working against the game. People are emotionally invested in TS1-3. No one has any emotion for 4, and the fact that it’s just 4 is creating a negative emotional response. Every single person I know who was on a list has cancelled/bailed. Yes, anecdotal - obviously the games will still…but the usual suspects that I know who buy everything have fled.

#667 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, anecdotal - obviously the games will still…but the usual suspects that I know who buy everything have fled.

DA3F52E1-D8F2-409F-80EE-043383D9BECA.gifDA3F52E1-D8F2-409F-80EE-043383D9BECA.gif
#668 1 year ago

When you really think about it, this game was pretty hard to screw up. So many opportunities wasted.

1. Wayne Knight as the evil toy collector (how great would he be for callouts)
2. Slinky dog ramp
3. Benson "Rudy" head
4. Battle with Zurg
5. Assemble Mr. Potato Head (with angry eyes)
6. "Around the Horn" mode
7. Battle with Sid
8. Pizza Planet
9. Buzz vs. Buzz mode with Spanish talking feature
10. Barbie pool party
11. Claw
12. Rescue Wheezy

I could go all day.

I just don't get it...but will stick to my theory that JJP battled Disney all day and all night over this no matter what lipstick you put on the marketing.

Just disappointing.....

#669 1 year ago

Stop blaming Disney!!!

#670 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

Stop blaming Disney!!!

“Yes we Canada!” And JJP too.

#671 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

I'd be more annoyed with the assholes that are buying them. Look at the people buying Stern LEs for 17k+ or JJPOTC 25k. I don't blame the flippers it's easy money. There's already TS4 CE that sold on the market place for thousands profit.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/137254

Interesting. He deactivated his account today after closing the sale. Weird.

#672 1 year ago

I mean, Disney makes money from selling the rights to its content.

It shouldn’t really matter if it’s TS2 or TS4 it’s not as if one is in the movie theaters now and such it’s old movies. So why do they care if it’s Zerg or Gabbie?

To me JJP will sell a bunch but if it had been another way maybe it would have sold way more.

I was saying TS1-3 or even just TS2 would have been a great theme for me. I just watched TS4 is a lot of PC let the girl be the hero and the boy is just getting in the way. I know it’s the way we need to be PC bla bla bla. The last Pixar movie Red was about a pre teen or teenage girl getting slightly bullied at school or whatever. I lasted 20 minutes into that movie before I had to bail.

Give me the Incredibles or the early TS movies.

#673 1 year ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I just don't get it...but will stick to my theory that JJP battled Disney all day and all night over this no matter what lipstick you put on the marketing

My theories:

-Pat or someone at JJP thought that “TS4” is contemporary & the others are old, so people would like that more.

-Pat saw the carnival & EM pinball machine in 4, and gravitated toward that.

-Pat or Joe said “I’m not stuffing 4 movies worth of modes and content into this thing, most people play for 5 minutes & drain”.

The only possible thing I can think of Pixar/Disney possibly caring about is mixing clips of all 4 on the LCD, as each one looked pretty different than the last as technology got better & better. Perhaps they wanted a cohesive aesthetic.

#674 1 year ago

"Normal" people were stunned when I said NIB pins cost $5800 3 years ago. If the idea was to sell to normies, I would question the competency of JJP. Really don't know who this is for at this price. Don't bring up POTC because Toy Story is limited to *ONLY* 5000 units (get yours today before it's too late!). Only very successful pinball bars will touch this, along with Stern LE wannabes who always miss out. And yeah, a few rich JJP fans. Conclusion: very low sales numbers. Great game or not.

#675 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

My theories:
-Pat or someone at JJP thought that “TS4” is contemporary & the others are old, so people would like that more.
-Pat or Joe said “I’m not stuffing 4 movies worth of modes and content into this thing, most people play for 5 minutes & drain”.
The only possible thing I can think of Pixar/Disney possibly caring about is mixing clips of all 4 on the LCD, as each one looked pretty different than the last as technology got better & better. Perhaps they wanted a cohesive aesthetic.

Seems Pat and co didn’t want to add 4 movies worth of modes into this game and just charge 12/15k, guess they missed the whole kick off when stern put less in for more with Munsters.

But I agree with you, I think Pat/design team simply didn’t understand the market they where aiming this at (kids) and thought a screen is all the rage but my daughter who is part of the new tablet generation (they even use them in school now instead of pen and paper) almost instantly said is that an iPad? It is kinda silly it’s in a pinball machine under the glass.

Yet she loves playing Deadpool and Mando for the bobble head and moving grogu, even my son 4 will play deadpool because of the bobble head it’s ridiculously simple but it’s obvious and reactive when the kids shoot it, nothing on toy story is particularly obvious except what’s missing my son who’s only 4 asked where is buzz and woody and he wants to shoot zurg.

#676 1 year ago

When you really think about it, this game was pretty hard to screw up. So many opportunities wasted.
2. Slinky dog ramp
3. Benson "Rudy" head
4. Battle with Zurg
7. Battle with Sid
8. Pizza Planet
10. Barbie pool party
11. Claw
12. Rescue Wheezy
I could go all day.
I just don't get it...but will stick to my theory that JJP battled Disney all day and all night over this no matter what lipstick you put on the marketing.
Just disappointing.....

Then Idk why JJP just didnt tell Disney then you make your own pinball then. JJP could of come up with some new IP or went to another company

#677 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This may be the first ever “I’m not going to buy this but I’m also not going to put a dollar in it on location!”

Will play it for free at a show or a private home, or is your boycott all encompassing and absolute?

Absolute.
I refuse to play gnr for the same reason.
I didn't play or even look at a gnr during tpf22 and will do the same for all future titles until changes are proven at jjp

#678 1 year ago

Vote changed from maybe to out. JJP sorry there is not 12k in this machine. And absolutely zero innovation

#679 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

It does seem like in every JJP reveal he gets a bit more philosophical and confusing. He basically professed when Wonka was released that an operator friendly SE was essential to grow pinball.
Now he’s talking exclusive BoBeep callouts for CE and approachable objectives are critical for novices/kids.
Who can realistically operate 12-15k machines or are we done with that vision now?

2. Slinky dog ramp
3. Benson "Rudy" head
4. Battle with Zurg
7. Battle with Sid
8. Pizza Planet
10. Barbie pool party
11. Claw
12. Rescue Wheezy
I could go all day.
Just disappointing.....

Licensing has been recently explained on another forum and this is not how it works.
In a nutshell, jjp bought a cheap license and not 1-2-3 which demands a higher price.

Nobody battler anybody here. Jjp was just cheap, and gave you a price increase on a poorly integrated theme.

#680 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I think alot of the cost has to do with the licensing for this game. Toy Story is a flagship for Disney. It put Pixar on the map. The 4 movies have made Disney over $3 Billion. Disney was not letting this thing go for cheap. I think that this machine was more geared towards Disney fans. I have met some hardcore Disney Fans and they will buy anything and at a crazy cost. JJP made this machine for Disney collectors not pinball collectors.

This is an interesting theory. It's light on mechs so it's easier to maintain. Newbie pinball owners will be fine with this. You will probably see more of these on location as well.

Good point.

#681 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

My theories:

I really doubt it was JJP's idea to do TS4 only. Either Disney insisted on TS4 only, or the license fee for TS 1-3 was just too high for JJP to justify.

I am sure Disney said "Buzz and Woody cost $$$$$, but you can have BoPeep and Forky for $$".

#682 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Licensing has been recently explained on another forum and this is not how it works.
In a nutshell, jjp bought a cheap license and not 1-2-3 which demands a higher price.
Nobody battler anybody here. Jjp was just cheap, and gave you a price increase on a poorly integrated theme.

#683 1 year ago

Load of crap.
And Lz is a great game regardless!

#684 1 year ago

I’m curious about this, do you think JJP locked out the other movies or could Stern swoop in and do a TS2 pin?

I see Zerg raising out of the PF a la Iron Monger.

#685 1 year ago

I'm excited to play it. If it plays nice I'll buy one. After watching the SDTM deep dive video, I'm much more interested.

#686 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

the marketing media ( the vid on JJP website) it comes across to me like it was contracted by disney/pixar to JJP, there is only mention of JJP once at the very end of it. This makes think the target audience is not pinheads at but rather people who frequent and collect all things disney. There are millions of people worldwide who have ownership in Disney's vacation club program ( timeshare ,they start at 30K to 150K ) they could offer TS4 with the same in house finance system .With marketing and good product placement within the parks, they could easily sell these out this summer. combined with the anticipated travel uptick, and these same families have been sitting on cash from lockdowns. It could happen, and the current marketing Video, looks like Disney is in the drivers seat, JJP will only have to sit back and focus on the build, not the sell. Personally if i was JJP, i would rather cater to one grouchy customer, who has serious capitol, endless IP assets , then a hobbyist group of constant complainers.

This! I was telling this to my wife this morning. I'm glad someone else caught this!

All this hate for JJP and if you look at the promo video, they don't even show JJPs logo. The other pin promo release from JJP had an intro about Jersey Jack - or mentioned JJP at the beginning "brought to you by, etc". This TS4 promo explicitly said "Step right up to Disney AND Pixar's Toy Story 4 Pinball" at the beginning and throughout. They also go out of their way to avoid mentioning any real pinball features, instead it's all experiences like "take a chance on the wheel". I would be shocked if this machine wasn't in every Disney hotel lobby in Orlando by next year.

At the very end of the promo video, it briefly says "only from JJP". In all the other videos JJP seemed to have logos present. It was odd to me.

#687 1 year ago

icensing has been recently explained on another forum and this is not how it works.

That’s not how it works. Toy Story IS the license. Each movie doesn’t have a price tag, it’s an overall franchise license. An animated franchise does not have the same licensing issues as live action movies.

#688 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s not how it works. Toy Story IS the license. Each movie doesn’t have a price tag, it’s an overall franchise license. An animated franchise does not have the same licensing issues as live action movies.

Actually yes it does. Movies are movies and licensing and rights change hands or go dormant between sequels. Happens all the time. Not only that, Disney, regardless of who approached who, holds all the cards here. It isn't going to hurt their wallet if a Toy Story pin doesn't exist.

I mean, why did DE put out LW3 rather than just LW? Wasn't there also a Batman Forever pin? (Cough).

#689 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If you wnat to argue this you need to do bettwr than that, it was much bettwr explained in kaneda’s forum by actually soMeone who deals with licenses.
And if you are right then this is the biggest fail in pinball.
Eother way I dont have a horse in this race and I really dont care.

#690 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

i agree 100% watch the video and listen to it, and do the same with GRN, this is different. This feels all Disney to me. We don't know the disney/jjp relationship, if they were contracted to do a themed pin, this would be a very successful formula , especially with access to 58 million guests annually. even as a numbers game, 58mil , if 1% (5,800,000 guests) are exposed to TS4 and of that 1%, 1% of those commit to buy, thats 5800 . this is very doable.

I like your math. If even remotely accurate you are right this will open the pinball market up Disney style. Obsessive and irrational. Just what we need more of…

#691 1 year ago

People haven’t been so pissed off at JJP nor at Pat Lawlor since ……. oh, Pat’s previous release of Wonka….. and before that it was ….. pitchforks and torches after seeing DI’s reveal. Since then, both have proven successful sellers. Pat Lawlor knows how to stir up emotions, and I appreciate his passion and fortitude. He is a pioneer of trying new things in pinball.

#692 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Interesting. He deactivated his account today after closing the sale. Weird.

Because it was a shill account established for the sole purpose of scalping this game. Probably a reputable dealer who does not need the fallout from it…

#693 1 year ago

Also mentioned in the Mando thread a while back Disney exerts huge control on all their IP stuff. No doubt that is in play here too.

#694 1 year ago

After the dust settles, I expect values of this title to hold, just like the rest of Pat's games that he has produced while at JJP.

Quoted from LORDDREK:

Because it was a shill account established for the sole purpose of scalping this game. Probably a reputable dealer who does not need the fallout from it…

Or an account used to post the listing and to mark as sold with a fee paid... There is no verification of the sales process and can be absolutely false.

#695 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

He is a pioneer of trying new things in pinball.

I must have missed the memo what’s new in Toy Story? The price?

#696 1 year ago
Quoted from clearstar:

This! I was telling this to my wife this morning. I'm glad someone else caught this!
All this hate for JJP and if you look at the promo video, they don't even show JJPs logo. Every other pin promo release from JJP had an intro about Jersey Jack. This TS4 promo explicitly said "Disney Pixars Toy Story 4 Pinball". They didn't even say "brought to you by JJP". They go out of thier way to avoid mentioning pinball features, it's all experiences like "take a chance on the wheel". Stern would say "spinning disk". No talk of spinners or newton balls, etc. Disney Pixar clearly cared nothing for hardcore pinball here. I would be shocked it this machine wasn't in every Disney hotel lobby in Orlando by next year.
At the very end, the video says "only available through JJP". Almost like THEY asked JJP to make it and they are thier publisher.
It was very odd. Agree 1000%. That's one of many reason I cut them slack here. Probably in the minority, but whatever.

So some machines will end up in a storage room with a lot of other disney memorabilia to be sold in storage wars tv show in 20 years.
I dont see this helping the hobby? Lol

#697 1 year ago

Initial gameplay isn’t selling me on this title.I’d rather buy a GNR instead. So I’m out.

#698 1 year ago

Why don't they just do 6,000 CE's... apparently that's a hot seller at $15,000.

#699 1 year ago

So some machines will end up in a storage room with a lot of other disney memorabilia to be sold in storage wars tv show in 20 years.
I dont see this helping the hobby? Lol

Lol true, but it's not about helping the hobby. I was never a believer in that theory around Toy Story pulling people in etc. It's about selling pinball machines. Bottom line. There are a whole lot more people in the world with disposable income than just here on Pinside.

#700 1 year ago

I have been pretty excited to see the next pin from JJP. Toy Story is not a dream theme for me, but I was still pretty bummed that it is based on the 4th installment. In addition, I was surprised by the "sculpts" which are no comparison to Oz, Pirates, Wonka... etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Blanc Township, MI
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Olive Township, NJ
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,033 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-pinball-you-in-or-out/page/14?hl=gorbiie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.