(Topic ID: 316923)

Toy Story 4 Hype Thread To Infinity And Beyond!

By AMSNL

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 231 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MJK-911
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

keep-oranje-and-hup-hup-holland.png
9C90038D-6D73-4381-AA94-CDA0ED3E2C1C (resized).jpeg
12B3B836-E0E1-4885-AA6B-2813977DD4AF (resized).jpeg
F0BDDD15-CA1B-4F5A-99C9-4F0F0A7CE182 (resized).jpeg
8C76311A-6CCB-4777-8C2A-D6674FA957F4 (resized).png
644B1ADD-77AF-44C4-99D7-37FA228EB0FE (resized).jpeg
fennel cakes (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 12.05.54 PM (resized).png
WorstOwnersClub (resized).jpg
96C226B0-3FE4-4D31-99C4-6CE397504826 (resized).jpeg
6DD3C3F8-643C-41D5-86EF-66C9F238EE8C (resized).jpeg
9A69110F-07CE-4110-9D3F-37034A5B81CA (resized).jpeg
263AC1E7-3360-42D7-95BD-C903F170B7C8 (resized).jpeg
5B44C2F3-1E02-432F-8F37-50428EF3D0BF (resized).jpeg
21BF2CDA-3B0B-414E-85C1-F971CAEE8D8E (resized).jpeg
F14398DE-8EE6-4471-851B-6BC6CCF83889 (resized).jpeg
There are 231 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 1 year ago

Game looks like a heck of a lot of fun. The rulesheet looks super deep like Wonka! Love it! Wonka and DI are the two best JJPs and this will be no different. Looking forward to shooting another brilliant Lawlor JJP.

#52 1 year ago

When I saw the headlines that this was Toy Story 4, I remembered there was a Dummy character in the movie and thought "oh please no; don't let Pat put another 'Rudy' in a game". So I'm relieved to see there's no weird disembodied ball-eating Dummy head.

#53 1 year ago

ForceFlow so you first lock it and then reopen? What’s this

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

IBTL, it needed it anyways

#55 1 year ago

And they're off!

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

I think two of us were working on it at the same time. Locked because of it being titled an owner's club thread before games started shipping, and renamed so that it wasn't a owner's club thread.

#57 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Man this would be awesome if I was a 13 yo girl

13 y-o girls are obsessed with boys and tiktok. More like for 5-9 year-olds. But what were you guys expecting? It's a theme about toddler toys. The demand for this theme has always perplexed me.

#59 1 year ago

CE 15K
LE 12K

#60 1 year ago
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 12.05.54 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-14 at 12.05.54 PM (resized).png
#61 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I think two of us were working on it at the same time. Locked because of it being titled an owner's club thread before games started shipping, and renamed so that it wasn't a owner's club thread.

Game are already being shipped as we speak. Jjp already build 500 ask any distro…. Overseas

So no need to rename or whatever . But its nice that mods think they know more then some people here and have the power to do so. So lock this shit up. As im done with it . Must feel great to do whatever you want who ever it was who changed the title and or locked it

#63 1 year ago

Can't wait to see the market flooded with NIB or 25 play examples like every other CE the flippers/speculators will get their hands on.

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Game are already being shipped as we speak. Jjp already build 500 ask any distro…. Overseas
So no need to rename or whatever . But its nice that mods think they know more then some people here and have the power to do so. So lock this shit up. As im done with it . Must feel great to do whatever you want who ever it was who changed the title and or locked it

Relax, no harm has been done. Enjoy the game release.

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

always nice to have mods change your shit without a headsup...

Quoted from TheLaw:

Games gotta ship before you can start a club thread; But congrats!

heasdsup!

#66 1 year ago

Kids play 1 ball and walk away and play with a phone/ipad

#67 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

The race to own the owners club is so dumb

I call it the "ASOA Disease"

#68 1 year ago

CE demand is stronger than Pinside will admit! Can't find it in stock anywhere

#69 1 year ago

It only being Toy Story 4 seems like a big missed opportunity. imo.

#70 1 year ago

This game is a joke! Way over hyped! What a let down. At $15k, CE Buyers prepare to lose money…….

#71 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

ForceFlow just lock this up im done here

Cause this thread was all about you.
I wonder how this will earn on route compared to Wonka? Better? Worse?
I think it is probably a more current theme to people, even if they botched it with the 4th movie only.

#72 1 year ago

Meh

#73 1 year ago

So as I read this thread it sounds like OP was all excited to start the owners thread and is now pissed that he doesn’t get to start the owners thread?

Is that about it?

#74 1 year ago

CE already showing sold out on the JJP website

#75 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

CE demand is stronger than Pinside will admit! Can't find it in stock anywhere

Keep in mind that all the distribs have lists - and many on those lists are on multiple lists - many people are dropping out, and flippers/speculators will too. You’ll see them available from distribs after they confirm all the drops.

#76 1 year ago

Looks like the CE sold out in about 10 minutes

#78 1 year ago

Is it true that the CE comes with a signed diaper & pacifier? Do they even understand their market WTF?

#79 1 year ago

Is this an inside joke in the movie or hilarious typo?

fennel cakes (resized).jpgfennel cakes (resized).jpg
#80 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

So as I read this thread it sounds like OP was all excited to start the owners thread and is now pissed that he doesn’t get to start the owners thread?
Is that about it?

Yeah sounds about right!

Anyway lets continue with the positives and forget my negatives its all about pinball !

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Cry harder.

Big shout out to the mods on this one. Outstanding job. Much appreciated.

#82 1 year ago

why can't we see a nice overhead high-res shot of the playfield? Come on JJP

#84 1 year ago

In the video of the kid hitting the jump ramp, there is no way a JJP flipper could send a ball airborne and hit the backboard. I call BS lol.

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Huge disappointment for Men 40-60 years old that are buying pinball machines. Wonder if they even tried to ask TimAllen and Tom Hanks to do custom call outs ? Why Ghostbusters is a keeper!!!

I still can't tell if this is a troll post, or serious.

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from PocketHoleshot:

In the video of the kid hitting the jump ramp, there is no way a JJP flipper could send a ball airborne and hit the backboard. I call BS lol.

HA!!

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Yeah sounds about right!

Anyway lets continue with the positives and forget my negatives its all about pinball !

Oh god, he's starting to sound like ASOA too...

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from PocketHoleshot:

Interesting too is that the jump ramp just tilts up flat. There's no "transition" from the playfield, just two flat planes meeting at an angle. That impact will also deaden a portion of the momentum.

#89 1 year ago

Not sure what to say? I’ll stick with my new GZ and LOV for now.

#90 1 year ago

Toy Story 4 Pinball Featurette (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2022)

An in-depth look into Jersey Jack Pinball's newest pinball machine release: Disney-Pixar's Toy Story 4

Hear about the game's creation from Toy Story 4 pinball designer Pat Lawlor, programmer Joe Katz, and marketer Ken Cromwell. They discuss working with Disney-Pixar, new technologies, and key features of this instant-classic pinball machine.

Join Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Bo Peep into the world of Toy Story, under glass.

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

An in-depth look into Jersey Jack Pinball's newest pinball machine release: Disney-Pixar's Toy Story 4
Hear about the game's creation from Toy Story 4 pinball designer Pat Lawlor, programmer Joe Katz, and marketer Ken Cromwell. They discuss working with Disney-Pixar, new technologies, and key features of this instant-classic pinball machine.
Join Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Bo Peep into the world of Toy Story, under glass.

Awesome!

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Cool... from SDTM, I'm gonna take an early lunch break to watch this now.

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Must feel great to do whatever you want who ever it was who changed the title and or locked it

It's basically the job of a moderator. You sound like one of those tweens that gets angry when they don't get to comment "first" on YouTube. Life will go on.

#94 1 year ago

In on a CE, Im really excited about this one. Im going to add it to my pinside collection now so it looks like I have a lot of machines .

#95 1 year ago

Man, I didn't get to watch in super detail but this looks like it's packed! I still say it reminds me of Weird Al

#96 1 year ago

"Fun" is the only thing that matters in pinball...oh and $$$$

#97 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thank you for this featurette - I mentioned this in the other thread but this video really sold me. I do think the price point is bonkers but I've already been preparing myself for it for months at this point so my wife and I are in for an LE.

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from pluto:

Thank you for this featurette - I mentioned this in the other thread but this video really sold me. I do think the price point is bonkers but I've already been preparing myself for it for months at this point so my wife and I are in for an LE.

You're going to be very happy. I can't freakin wait to get mine.

#99 1 year ago
Quoted from pluto:

It's not even that much more than the last couple of JJP games. EVERY game is getting crazy expensive

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It's not even that much more than the last couple of JJP games. EVERY game is getting crazy expensive

2500-3k more is a lot. Most people got g@r for 9500...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Olive Township, NJ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Lighting - Led
Lermods

There are 231 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-owners-clubgt-to-infinity-and-beyond/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.