20230721_224445.jpg
hysterical-laughter.gif
limbo.gif
59F784CF-C9AD-4D45-B1B6-66EC23585188 (resized).jpeg
giphy (14).gif
PXL_20230609_104627867.MP (resized).jpg
889D300D-CADF-4080-A838-DA61D50814B2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 622 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 13.
#501 3 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Well, I still own mine and still very much enjoy it. Not interested in selling it. No need to hmmm any longer. I have saved your head from unneeded scratching haha

Zach is always being dragged through the mud.

#502 3 months ago
Quoted from MrBally:

So..... Zach played it, he liked it?

Zach likes literally every game he plays. They could have a game that has wet cat turds for flipper buttons and the game shoots asbestos dust into the air every time you hit a switch and he'd still give it a B

#503 3 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Zach likes literally every game he plays. They could have a game that has wet cat turds for flipper buttons and the game shoots asbestos dust into the air every time you hit a switch and he'd still give it a B

In the universe he lives in, D and F don't exist. If he gives something a C, that means it is the absolute worst shit on earth.

#504 3 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Zach likes literally every game he plays. He'd still give it a B.

He almost always gives games a B+. Would he be taking the half point off for the asbestos or the cat droppings?

#505 3 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Given the downward trend of the market into the abyss I think he's switched it up to an A.

#506 3 months ago

Zach is in a pickle. HE SELLS GAMES.
Can't talk negative about something you sell.
This alone makes his videos nothing but sales propaganda

#507 3 months ago

All I want to know is if THe Pinball Network in fact “changed everything” as originally promised.

#508 3 months ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Zach is in a pickle. HE SELLS GAMES.
Can't talk negative about something you sell.
This alone makes his videos nothing but sales propaganda

I dont think the guy is in a pickle, but it is interesting to listen to them now the worm has turned. Even the tone of the pinball show feels different listening to it. Trying to play down the shithouse state of the market... elwins next title will change things bla bla. In truth we should be hearing...
Numbers dont lie people, the market is f#$ked!!

#509 3 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

I dont think the guy is in a pickle, but it is interesting to listen to them now the worm has turned. Even the tone of the pinball show feels different listening to it. Trying to play down the shithouse state of the market... elwins next title will change things bla bla. In truth we should be hearing...
Numbers dont lie people, the market is f#$ked!!

We used to buy ever new game knowing we were going to lose X amount on each one. It’s just gonna get back to that. But the companies that went nuts with price increases (JJP) might get hit way more than others when the collector base continues to pass on their games due to the crazy high entry point, and significant drop off in value after opening the game.

#510 3 months ago

As of 11/8/23:

Lowest CE price that has sold: $11,000
(MSRP $15,000) -$4,000 or 27% price drop from NIB.

Lowest LE price that has sold: $8,900
(MSRP $12,000) -$3,100 or 26% price drop from NIB.

#511 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

All I want to know is if THe Pinball Network in fact “changed everything” as originally promised.

So you shoot mechs at polished ball bearings?

#512 3 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Let’s be fair - he doesn’t like every game he plays. Here’s the rule for Zach.

Do I sell the game?

I love it! Elton John has a bash toy b/c there is a target under the tiny dancer that makes her spin! Guys - I think JJP might have something here!! Buy Buy Buy!

Do I not sell the game (like multimorphic)?

I don’t like it and will be vicious in putting it down.

The pinball media shills that he discounts games for follow the same rule. It’s actually a pretty disgusting system. Poor Joel can’t plug venom enough for Zach. Feel bad for him. Thank god Dennis is still around to try and balance that disaster out. And then Zach wonders why everyone asks about Dennis while calling him out him as the biggest shill in pinball. Just be a distributor (as it appears he provides good customer service) and stop faking like you’re an honest pinball hobbyist. It’s a freaking joke as it’s so disingenuous.

Never forget the classic shill of all time…..as he was desperate to sell games…..

“shots are the new toys!!!”
- Zach Meny

#513 3 months ago

Distributors are going to be holding the shortest straw when all is said and done.

blockquote cite="#7858498">As of 11/8/23:
Lowest CE price that has sold: $11,000
(MSRP $15,000) -$4,000 or 27% price drop from NIB.
Lowest LE price that has sold: $8,900
(MSRP $12,000) -$3,100 or 26% price drop from NIB.

#514 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

The pinball media shills that he discounts games for follow the same rule. It’s actually a pretty disgusting system. Poor Joel can’t plug venom enough for Zach. Feel bad for him. Thank god Dennis is still around to try and balance that disaster out. And then Zach wonders why everyone asks about Dennis while calling out him as the biggest shill in pinball.

Shilling is when someone pretends to be completely unaffiliated. Joel is not a shill, he says right at the start that Zach provided him with the game. Zach isn't a shill, he is completely open about owning Flipnout pinball and selling the games.

No one is trying to deceive anyone any more so than any marketer/advertiser for any product ever.

Really any one on social media streaming a game or podcasting on a game has a motive, generally to get advertising money (or patreon donations) for their content.

Anyone who relies on some rando on the internet to make their pinball buying decisions for them are victimizing themselves.

#515 3 months ago

It seemed kind of weird that Stern moved into an even bigger factory. Is there enough demand anymore to take advantage of the increased manufacturing capabilities? When I took a tour of their previous factory I thought it was huge.

#516 3 months ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

It seemed kind of weird that Stern moved into an even bigger factory.

Aren't they still aiming for an IPO? Maybe establish a year or two of numbers at the new factory and then off to IPO'ville and the great Gearbear cashout?

#517 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

Aren't they still aiming for an IPO? Maybe establish a year or two of numbers at the new factory and then off to IPO'ville and the great Gearbear cashout?

Stern go public? They seem super tiny for that to be viable. If they were buying companies left and right, I could see it, but I’m not sure how going public is viable for them.

Especially considering the industry they are in.

#518 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stern go public? They seem super tiny for that to be viable.

This was not pulled from thin air I heard this from industry/biz talk and it was assumed that there would be the move to the new factory, (show increase in sales b/c you can now produce more), cash in short term on these new LE's or w/e edition and then ride into the sunset?

#519 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

This was not pulled from thin air I heard this from industry/biz talk and it was assumed that there would be the move to the new factory, (show increase in sales b/c you can now produce more), cash in short term on these new LE's or w/e edition and then ride into the sunset?

Okay, still not sure why this type of company would want to go public. It’s extremely expensive, and pretty risky.

#520 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

I doubt they go public. If anything, that’s not what this community would want.

However, hiring a CEO last year, and expanding their leadership team tells me they are looking to increase their bottom line, while exploring other avenues to create a healthy revenue stream.

Maybe a private equity firm eventually buys Stern as a part of their portfolio, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon with discretionary spend down across the board.

#521 3 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I doubt they go public. If anything, that’s not what this community would want.
However, hiring a CEO last year, and expanding their leadership team

I mean I get this part for sure I guess the other part is probably where the smoke (if it is even ?) came from.

#522 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

I mean I get this part for sure I guess the other part is probably where the smoke (if it is even ?) came from.

The two owners are older, have stepped back from regular operations as CEO and CFO, younger family members are not involved, and they’ve brought in non-pinball executives from major companies - not hard to connect the dots that the business is being positioned for some type of sale.

Plenty of ways to prop up short term sales by leveraging their catalog of games. And it’s rare for a company to immediately fill a major capacity expansion vs. basing on longer term growth projections.

Seems like it would be easy to make non-pinhead investors drool over super high margins, dominant market share and growth prospects.

#523 3 months ago

I was very active in an electronics forum a few years ago.

Very heated discussions regarding what brand was best and one niche brand had a rabid base of 'enthusiasts' that would come out of the woodwork and shoot down anything positive said about anyone else.

Never made sense to me until I realized that I wasn't reading the opinions of fellow hobbyists...the forum regulars were all dealers and the intent was to shoot newbs in a barrel and sell product. In fact the one preferred brand was SO niche with so little advertising elsewhere that I'd bet they sold the majority of their products in that forum.

Pinball on YouTube reminds me a bit of this but in pinball they are definitely more honest about their business associations.

#524 3 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Shilling is when someone pretends to be completely unaffiliated. Joel is not a shill, he says right at the start that Zach provided him with the game. Zach isn't a shill, he is completely open about owning Flipnout pinball and selling the games.
No one is trying to deceive anyone any more so than any marketer/advertiser for any product ever.
Really any one on social media streaming a game or podcasting on a game has a motive, generally to get advertising money (or patreon donations) for their content.
Anyone who relies on some rando on the internet to make their pinball buying decisions for them are victimizing themselves.

Does Joel mention in the beginning of his stream that he's receiving a discount for NIB games b/c of his connection with Zach? Funny - never heard or seen him say that. Same for the other pinball media shills that are plugging for him - are they saying upfront they receive discounts as a result of shilling for Zach? Nope.

Sorry but proper business practice is to be upfront and alert people of what is going on. If it's paid advertisement then say it. Hardy was upfront about it as well in his recent connection with Gfuel. If Joel said upfront I'm getting a discount b/c of this, then I'm onboard.

As for zach himself - I mostly agree with you there. Anyone buying from him has to be smarter but he's not there just selling pinball. He's also providing pinball content where he reviews and provides opinions on things - as if he's like you and I. And then he gets frustrated when people says he's just a shill b/c he ends up liking a game he sells but not liking one he doesn't. Please it's a joke. And I've already told him the same personally as he has talent to offer but not like this.

Other distros actually have more respect for this community and don't try to play both angles. You don't see Melissa from Cointaker trying to provide her opinion on a new game or post some video on youtube as if she wasn't just trying to sell you on a game. And I respect that which is why I financially support them along with others that don't rely on this type of tatic.

There will always be the kool aid drinkers that will continue to be snowballed but the majority of this hobby knows what is going on which is why he has the reputation he does and it really bothers him.

And this listing is my favorite - Greg Bone listing a NIB Godfather for way under MSRP. I wonder where Greg got this NIB and is now so motivated to take a $3300 loss. I’m not a detective but man, one could conclude that a distro is dumping NIB to another Flip N Out connected pinsider so they can sell it for way under MSRP on his behalf. But no - there must be something else going on. That would never happen!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/167027

#525 3 months ago

Man, tough crowd. I like Zach.

#526 3 months ago

I’m learning in this thread. Mainly that an influencer’s literal job is to influence people into buying the product they are paid to promote or sell.

#527 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

For the billionth time, no lmao. Where do people keep coming up with this absurd notion?

PS- I like Zach and his affiliates content so I'm not going to dookie all over it, but it is what it is, and its still informative in a lot of ways.

#528 3 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

For the billionth time, no lmao. Where do people keep coming up with this absurd notion?
PS- I like Zach and his affiliates content so I'm not going to dookie all over it, but it is what it is, and its still informative in a lot of ways.

Just try to take a dookie on me right? Absurd notion? Lets hear how your even remotely qualified to say any of this bullshit to me about....
business speculation? Since we know you are not exactly worldly-wise in this area.

#529 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

Just try to take a dookie on me right? Absurd notion? Lets hear how your even remotely qualified to say any of this bullshit to me about....
business speculation? Since we know you are not exactly worldly-wise in this area.

DISNEY MAN BAD

#530 3 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

DISNEY MAN BAD

What? How does anything I've mentioned propel you to this strange comment? I'm going to chalk this up to a hangover on your part and move on?

#531 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

What? How does anything I've mentioned propel you to this strange comment? I'm going to chalk this up to a hangover on your part and move on?

Because thats the level of thinking it boils down to thinking they are setting up for an IPO. Do you even know who owns Stern? (hint: its not Gary Stern or Seth Davis)

Edit- now that I think about it, Gary may still be part owner. "may" and "part" being key words there

#532 3 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Because thats the level of thinking it boils down to thinking they are setting up for an IPO. Do you even know who owns Stern? (hint: its not Gary Stern or Seth Davis)
Edit- now that I think about it, Gary may still be part owner. "may" and "part" being key words there

I get that there is no longer a divided ownership amongst just gary and george and that they have institutional investors and other employee's as investors. Again this was not even put here as speculation it was brought up in the context of someone wondering about the new factory move.

#533 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Does Joel mention in the beginning of his stream that he's receiving a discount for NIB games b/c of his connection with Zach? Funny - never heard or seen him say that. Same for the other pinball media shills that are plugging for him - are they saying upfront they receive discounts as a result of shilling for Zach? Nope.

Sorry but proper business practice is to be upfront and alert people of what is going on. If it's paid advertisement then say it. Hardy was upfront about it as well in his recent connection with Gfuel. If Joel said upfront I'm getting a discount b/c of this, then I'm onboard.

Joel says at the start of the stream if he has been provided the game by Zach, mentions Flipnout pinball and tells people where they can buy it. His Youtube streams are under the Flipnout channel. It has it right on the screen of the stream. Does he get somehow compensated for this? No shit. Does he owe people the details of how he gets compensated, not in my opinion.

Not sure who the other "pinball media shills" are so can't argue with you there. Maybe there are people who exist to do nothing other than lure young impressionable pinball buyers into buying games, but Joel doesn't fit that description.

Quoted from delt31:

As for zach himself - I mostly agree with you there. Anyone buying from him has to be smarter but he's not there just selling pinball. He's also providing pinball content where he reviews and provides opinions on things - as if he's like you and I. And then he gets frustrated when people says he's just a shill b/c he ends up liking a game he sells but not liking one he doesn't. Please it's a joke. And I've already told him the same personally as he has talent to offer but not like this.

Of course he isn't going to publicly crap on products he sells. I would 100% agree with you that he is a shill if he was the secret owner of Flipnout pinball and hid it from everyone. Every single bit of content I have seen with Zach in it since he took over Flipnout Pinball has clearly been and advertisement for Flipnout pinball, and he usually mentions he is a distributor multiple times. Full disclosure is right there.

Quoted from delt31:

Other distros actually have more respect for this community and don't try to play both angles. You don't see Melissa from Cointaker trying to provide her opinion on a new game or post some video on youtube as if she wasn't just trying to sell you on a game. And I respect that which is why I financially support them along with others that don't rely on this type of tatic.

There will always be the kool aid drinkers that will continue to be snowballed but the majority of this hobby knows what is going on which is why he has the reputation he does and it really bothers him.

I am looking around on Cointaker's website where it recommends not to buy titles that they have for sale because they are shit games, and I can't find it. Do you have a link? If Cointaker started marketing games via streaming my guess is you would see nothing but enthusiasm.

Quoted from delt31:

And this listing is my favorite - Greg Bone listing a NIB Godfather for way under MSRP. I wonder where Greg got this NIB and is now so motivated to take a $3300 loss. I’m not a detective but man, one could conclude that a distro is dumping NIB to another Flip N Out connected pinsider so they can sell it for way under MSRP on his behalf. But no - there must be something else going on. That would never happen!

Greg works directly for Flipnout pinball, so not sure what you are getting at here. Does he get discounts and preferential treatment? Yep. Does it make everything he has to say about pinball ever completely invalid? Not really. When he is on SDTM streams all of their sponsors are clearly stated in every stream with Flipnout ads at the start. Again, pretty clear what is going on.

Bottom line seems to be you just really dislike Zach, and don't understand the difference between shilling and marketing.

DISCLAIMER: I have never bought a game from Flipnout, met Zach, Joel or any other of the "pinball media shills", so this is 100% my unbiased opinions, which, like all my opinions are for entertainment purposes only. Entertainment value may vary by reader.

#534 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

I get that there is no longer a divided ownership amongst just gary and george and that they have institutional investors and other employee's as investors. Again this was not even put here as speculation it was brought up in the context of someone wondering about the new factory move.

Gary (and George? first I'm hearing of this. Did Gary sell/gift part of his remaining ownership, if any, to George?) haven't been the owners since like 2009. Institutional Investors? Yes, theres one guy and his investment company. A company most of us have heard of in one way or another. You'd think he'd be taking one of his many other bigger companies public first but yeah its probably little ol Stern the niche pinball company but since they moved to a bigger factory now they are certainly setting up for that big IPO move. I'm glad you're so much better informed and smarter than me as you pointed out. I admit defeat. Stern IPO coming soon! Cashing out and then company out of business. History repeats itself again ala Williams.

#535 3 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

Again this was not even put here as speculation it was brought up in the context of someone wondering about the new factory move.

So moving to a new facility is why you think they might be gunning for an IPO? Why?

#536 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So moving to a new facility is why you think they might be gunning for an IPO? Why?

Gunning for an IPO? I think they made it. Have you seen the Increased Pinball Offerings due to the new factory capacity?

They did it. Now the question is whether that's good for their margins.

(This Toy Story 4 thread is getting hard to follow with the back and forth between JJP and Stern).

#537 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Gunning? I think they made it. Have you seen the Increased Pinball Offerings due to the new factory capacity?
They did it. Now the question is whether that's good for their margins.
(This Toy Story 4 thread is getting hard to follow with the back and forth between JJP and Stern).

Gunning for an IPO, not a new facility. I’m going to take a wild guess that they moved to a new facility so they could increase their capacity. Call my crazy.

#538 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Let’s be fair - he doesn’t like every game he plays. Here’s the rule for Zach.
Do I sell the game?
I love it! Elton John has a bash toy b/c there is a target under the tiny dancer that makes her spin! Guys - I think JJP might have something here!! Buy Buy Buy!
Do I not sell the game (like multimorphic)?
I don’t like it and will be vicious in putting it down.
The pinball media shills that he discounts games for follow the same rule. It’s actually a pretty disgusting system. Poor Joel can’t plug venom enough for Zach. Feel bad for him. Thank god Dennis is still around to try and balance that disaster out. And then Zach wonders why everyone asks about Dennis while calling him out him as the biggest shill in pinball. Just be a distributor (as it appears he provides good customer service) and stop faking like you’re an honest pinball hobbyist. It’s a freaking joke as it’s so disingenuous.
Never forget the classic shill of all time…..as he was desperate to sell games…..
“shots are the new toys!!!”
- Zach Meny

I 100% acknowledge Zach's show is essentially an infomercial for the products he sells. I still enjoy listening to it.

As to the topic of this thread... traded my P3 for a Toy Story 4 (only way I could move it), and traded Toy Story 4 for a Star Wars Pro(mium) and $2500.

#539 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/167027

...if I ever need to "dump" a game discretely, you think I would have my best-friend and my closest public association do that for me? smh

Hell, a month or two ago I publicly said 'Best Offer' on my in stock JJPs (following the behavior of other dealers), so why would I need anyone to sell them for me?

Shit, sorry, none of this helps the conspiracy gold you're weaving. I'll just go back to eating my popcorn and practicing my Masterclass lessons on how to be the World's Greatest Brainwasher. (Insert Dr. Evil muahahaha)

#540 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Gunning for an IPO, not a new facility. I’m going to take a wild guess that they moved to a new facility so they could increase their capacity. Call my crazy.

I won't call you crazy at all this very well be something that is overblown.

#541 3 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

...if I ever need to "dump" a game discretely, you think I would have my best-friend and my closest public association do that for me? smh
Hell, a month or two ago I publicly said 'Best Offer' on my in stock JJPs (following the behavior of other dealers), so why would I need anyone to sell them for me?
Shit, sorry, none of this helps the conspiracy gold you're weaving. I'll just go back to eating my popcorn and practicing my Masterclass lessons on how to be the World's Greatest Brainwasher. (Insert Dr. Evil muahahaha)

Zach, all we want to know is if you’re taking your company public. The build of the new facility has us curious.

#542 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Of course the answer might be just some common sense simplicity.

The idea that a pinball company would seek to go “public” is absurd, I get the crazy notion of floating the idea but it ain’t happening.

Zero chance. Selling widgets into a tiny addressable overall market.

I’ve said before, IF Stern pinball was a stock, I’d “short” the shit out of it right now!!!

#543 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Zach, all we want to know is if you’re taking your company public. The build of the new facility has us curious.

To the moon.

#544 3 months ago

How low can Toy Story 4 go? The question is how far can this thread go from the original topic . . .

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
#545 3 months ago
Quoted from Threetreys:

How low can Toy Story 4 go? The question is how far can this thread go from the original topic . . .
[quoted image]

I think this about sums it up. . .

horse (resized).jpghorse (resized).jpg
#546 3 months ago

I just keep getting stuck on the term “the pinball media” like it’s some sort of legitimate subset of journalism. It just cracks me up. Like Craig Bobby is sweating over a typewriter into the night somewhere in a deserted office, chain smoking cigarettes, with a press card in the brim of his hat, trying to make his deadline so he can blow some pinball story wide open.

#547 3 months ago

Also wondering if anyone here has noticed the correlation between the decline of the Spirograph and the rise in gang violence.

#548 3 months ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Also wondering if anyone here has noticed the correlation between the decline of the Spirograph and the rise in gang violence.

I once wondered if I could eat a taco while doing a cartwheel. Nope, didnt work. Not at all. Taco everywhere

#549 3 months ago

Like Craig Bobby is sweating over a typewriter into the night somewhere in a deserted office, chain smoking cigarettes, with a press card in the brim of his hat, trying to make his deadline so he can blow some pinball story wide open.

Pretty much nailed it.

#550 3 months ago

I just keep getting stuck on the term “the pinball media” like it’s some sort of legitimate subset of journalism. It just cracks me up. Like Craig Bobby is sweating over a typewriter into the night somewhere in a deserted office, chain smoking cigarettes, with a press card in the brim of his hat, trying to make his deadline so he can blow some pinball story wide open.

"Legitimate" and any "Media" these days are oxymorons

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Tools
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Tools
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Burlington, NC
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.99
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts
Hardware
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Contact
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 622 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-how-low-can-it-go-/page/11?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.