(Topic ID: 270445)

Toy Story from JJP

By Webster920

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpeg
    3e1f239e875cc867994d6341d52a7ee0 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

I know I am probably in the minority here regarding the next pin from JJP, but I am still holding out hope for Toy Story. Eric will do an incredible job regardless of the pin. Even if Guns N' Roses, if it is Eric, I will probably still get it. The reason I'm wishing for Toy Story is two-fold: (1) I love Disney and the Toy Story series and (2) it could be a two for one - new release of Disney's Toy Story and the re-release of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean (LE). Regardless of the pin, I hope JJP announces soon.

#2 3 years ago

I am with you on Toy Story and hoping POTC will be remade soon.

I am also looking forward to GNR.

But, it seems like GNR will be next. I think TS will be announced after GNR. With luck, POTC after both of those are announced.

That is my thoughts.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Webster920:

I know I am probably in the minority here regarding the next pin from JJP, but I am still holding out hope for Toy Story. Eric will do an incredible job regardless of the pin. Even if Guns N' Roses, if it is Eric, I will probably still get it. The reason I'm wishing for Toy Story is two-fold: (1) I love Disney and the Toy Story series and (2) it could be a two for one - new release of Disney's Toy Story and the re-release of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean (LE). Regardless of the pin, I hope JJP announces soon.

Im looking forward to it too.

“There's a snake in my boot!”

2 weeks later
    #4 3 years ago

If Toy Story is as amazing as I hope it will be, it'll be my first JJP pin.

#5 3 years ago

Hoping to see Toy Story too, but given that GNR isn’t even out yet, it may be a long wait.

#6 3 years ago

TS would be nice.. but Harry Potter would be perfect. I wasn’t a big GNR fan, so it will be more about the machine if I decide to buy. Must be a market for 80s nostalgia.

#7 3 years ago

Toy Story seems almost too modern a theme for today's pinball big spenders.

But this, on the other hand, is probably right in most of their wheelhouses.

3e1f239e875cc867994d6341d52a7ee0 (resized).jpg3e1f239e875cc867994d6341d52a7ee0 (resized).jpg

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg

#8 3 years ago

My first was a WOZRR in April.Bringing my second home in AM IM prem....IMO TS would be like a POC you will not regret it and you will have a choice to keep or sell n buy 2!!!!!The only road block is the rumor goin around bout JJP not doing wide body’s anymore.If there was ever a pin made for a wide body it’s TS!!! PleAse dont F this up!!!!!

2 months later
    #9 3 years ago

Thoughts on the rumor that JJP may release Toy Story before GNR?

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Thoughts on the rumor that JJP May release Toy Story before GNR?

Everything I've heard says not a chance, but anything is possible.

JJP and Stern are likely playing chicken with each other regarding the release dates of GNR and the much rumored Led Zep pin.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toy-story-from-jjp?hl=kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.