Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Street
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

Good thread! In Alabama we have a great location at BumperNets. About 30 pins. We have a 10 week league there 3 times a year, host Stern launch parties, and we just had a Pin-golf tourney. It would really be hard to get a PAPA circuit event as these tend to revolve around a larger convention or Expo. I'm really excited about the SFGE coming up in ATL on the weekend of June 20th. Only 2.5 hours from B'ham. It will be the first circuit event in the southeast.

I've been to the LAX in Louisville the last 2 years and that is only 5 hours from B'ham. Great event!

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Do you mean the first event in the southeast for 2014?
    The Southern Pinball Festival in Orlando, Florida in Nov 2013 and Nov 2012 were part of the PAPA circuit. This year the name has changed to Free Play Florida and it will also be part of the PAPA circuit.

Well, I should reword that. I live in the Heart of Dixie. Orlando is like a 9-10 hour drive, so I don't really think of it as "Southeast", even though technically it is.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tournament-players-club?tu=lotr_breath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.