3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pauz21
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pauz21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

So I thought I would come up with an idea to get my kids and my wife and everyone playing my machines during this Covid lockdown. I created a one-week tournament on my Game of Thrones Pro and told my family that they could have as many practice games as they want but can only use $10 of tournament play. Each tournament game costing one dollar.

Everyone in the family has $10. I’m putting up the cash prize at the end of the week.

My wife and kids aren’t generally overly interested in my machines but they have been putting in some practice games in the spirit of the fun.

However I’ve now started the tournament twice and each day I shut off my machines and turn them on the next day and the tournament is blown out and gone. I’ve also noticed that when I start a new tournament it defaults back to a 2015 date. Can anyone help me with this? Surely to God you don’t have to leave your machine on during the entire length of the tournament

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Do you lose all your settings and high scores?

#4 3 years ago

Double post

#5 3 years ago

High scores and stuff are staying but the game clock keeps going back to 2015 when I turn it off.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

It sure why it is resetting.

Pardon?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I’m not sure why it is resetting.

Gotcha! Well appreciate you reaching out. It’s weird. Wonder if it’s a code issue. Settings are fine, high scores are fine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pauz21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tournament-play-in-the-home-setting?tu=Pauz21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.