• 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by fflint_18
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mar 2015 phone 009.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider db62.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

"POP-A-CARD" 2" Flippers

"LUCKY HAND" 3" Flippers

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

70's Wedgehead games. Meh! 99% of them are all drop targets. The only one that I like anymore is Sure Shot, because it doesn't have drop targets. Why don't 70's games do anything for me you ask? Well besides the drop targets, 3 inch flippers make the games feel like I am playing a game of kids whiffle ball, with the oversized yellow bat. 2 inch 60's flipper games are where it is at. Brutal outlanes, lots of nudging and "must make" skill shots are where it is at. It is the reason I have a Royal Guard on the way. I played Royal Guard at a friend's party on two occasions and swore up and down that I would sell my soul to the devil to own one. I should have it here next week in my collection. I highly anticipate it's arrival.

Rat

Try a 1972 Gottlieb "POP-A-CARD". It is a very tough game and very addictive ... AND ... it is a 2" flipper pin. That pin will kick your ass!

Dan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vista, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider db62.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toughest-to-beat-70s-wedgeheads?tu=db62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.